Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Dawn/Dusk Tips and Tricks - page 8

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34783/t1013223-dawn-dusk-tips-tricks/8.htm

Author:   Brazil Hater
Date:   Apr 05, 10 at 12:25am (PST)
Subject:   re: Dawn/Dusk Tips and Tricks
-------------------------------------------
wilfredo:

You can't. The area that the gate were supposed to take you to was removed from the game before the release. If you use a "walk anywhere" code, you'll saee that the gate does not work.

This also applies to the barriers in the dark areas. Even after completing 100% of the quests they won't disappear; my guess is that the dark area was supposed to be a giant maze connecting every are in the game and it would be too confusing to navigate if you were free to go anywhere.

Poke_Fan:

While in Pokémon making eggs just required to leave two Pokémon on the day-care, in this game the only way to make eggs is to connect with another player by local or Wi-Fi and use the matching function. The eggs are instantly made and you have to leave them in the farm to level up. When they're ready to hatch, just check the egg and a random digimon out of a list for every egg will be born. You can soft-reset before checking if the digimon isn't what you want or need. This is the way to obtain the version exclusives.

---

Now for my questions (altought I know the competitive is dead and by the time I eventually raise a team the next version will be up and nobody will play this anymore:

- By how much the best rings increase the evasion and critical hit rate?

- By how much the moves that decrease resistances reduces said stats? Does it stack with multiple uses? Dark Magic Square decrease all the resistances by the same amount?

- What is the fastest way to level-up after the Legendary Quest?

Thanks in advance.

Author:   DigiFan134
Date:   Jul 22, 12 at 2:14am (PST)
need a good tip : where can i quickly get lvl ups
cause i want Sleipmon but that takes for hours ... its now lvl 54
just had passing the final quest
thanks for an answer and i need it qiuck ^^

Author:   BludSuckingKat
Date:   Aug 20, 12 at 4:33pm (PST)
There's this purple-looking place below Highlight Heaven on the Dusk World Map, can someone tell me what it is and how to unlock access to it?
Oh, and where is Shadow Abyss? I've finished the main storyline of my game, but I can't find that on my map.

Author:   BludSuckingKat
Date:   Aug 20, 12 at 4:35pm (PST)
quote DigiFan134
need a good tip : where can i quickly get lvl ups
cause i want Sleipmon but that takes for hours ... its now lvl 54
just had passing the final quest
thanks for an answer and i need it qiuck ^^
Give it an EXP Ring and then take it along with some really strong (60+) digimon to Transfield and just battle like crazy. You'll rack up EXP in no time.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.