Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General Discussion XII- Dynamite is tyrannical and won't let us have nice things - page 205

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34756/t1719251-general-discussion-xii-dynamite-tyrannical-won-let-us-have-nice-things/205.htm

Author:   Liverpool_96
Date:   Jan 11, 13 at 9:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion XII- Dynamite is tyrannical and won't let us have nice things
-------------------------------------------
that's quality ^

Author:   J917
Date:   Jan 11, 13 at 9:59am (PST)
Subject:   re: General Discussion XII- Dynamite is tyrannical and won't let us have nice things
quote Liverpool_96
that's quality ^

I don't think the girl between 3:30 and 3:45 is on it, she's looking like hes a wierdo. Gonna be on BO tonight then? Off to sleep soon but i'll be back up probably before 12, still out of routine.

Date:   Jan 11, 13 at 2:15pm (PST)
quote J917
quote Liverpool_96
that's quality ^

]
I don't think the girl between 3:30 and 3:45 is on it, she's looking like hes a wierdo. Gonna be on BO tonight then? Off to sleep soon but i'll be back up probably before 12, still out of routine.
I'll be on at some point - hopefully.

Author:   harbin
Date:   Jan 11, 13 at 2:23pm (PST)
That song has been played and hyped over too much by the media it's not even cool to post anymore. I'm just sick and tired of Gangam Style.

Author:   Darnit
Date:   Jan 11, 13 at 3:18pm (PST)
quote harbin
That song has been played and hyped over too much by the media it's not even cool to post anymore. I'm just sick and tired of Gangam Style.
But what about....

Author:   Tonystew42
Date:   Jan 11, 13 at 4:26pm (PST)
Can't believe I never thought to post this here. Gentlemen, I bring you, from the makers of Battlefield Friends,

Doraleous and Associates

I don't expect any new posts for the next few hours.

Date:   Jan 11, 13 at 5:28pm (PST)
quote Tonystew42
I'm posting just to ruin your theory.

Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 5:21am (PST)
quote Tonystew42
Just wanted to break the silence.

Author:   J917
Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 11:06am (PST)
hi, how are you all today?

Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 11:53am (PST)
quote J917
Not quite as miserable as usual.

Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 12:00pm (PST)
quote Darnit
quote J917
Dis is good, ja?

Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 12:43pm (PST)
Bored again.

Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 12:48pm (PST)
quote harbin
Bored again.
Watch the NFL, big game on soon. http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=185704&part=sports

Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 12:53pm (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote harbin
Bored again.
Watch the NFL, big game on soon. http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=185704&part=sports
Don't watch the NFL. I think it's a pussy version of rugby although I'm not really a rugby fan either.

Date:   Jan 12, 13 at 3:55pm (PST)
quote Liverpool_96
quote Darnit
quote J917
Dis is good, ja?
Ja. Things haven't been so bad lately. I keep reminding myself my life is somewhat better than it was this time last year.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.