Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Official Car Trading Thread - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34756/t1597515-official-car-trading-thread/

Author:   Boyd
Date:   Nov 26, 10 at 10:37pm (PST)
Subject:   The Official Car Trading Thread
-------------------------------------------
Do you have a car that you already have got and don't want to sell it then post it here and see if people want to trade with you.

I have already gifted someone on my friends list a Citroen C3.

Author:   Matt 123456789
Date:   Nov 26, 10 at 10:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Official Car Trading Thread
How you do this? Is the price set?

Author:   unclebobert87
Date:   Nov 26, 10 at 11:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: your greatest laptimes
quote Matt 123456789
How you do this? Is the price set?
Theres no price. you can give someone a car via the garage, the option is next to sell car i believe

Date:   Nov 26, 10 at 11:27pm (PST)
Damn, should've waited before I got rid of my 500+hp Mazda Rx7

Author:   0_ow _ens
Date:   Jan 07, 11 at 6:37pm (PST)
Thought I'd bump this up.
I want to trade my Lamborghini Miura p400 Bertone Prototype '67, which is 15 million to buy, and my jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66 which is 20 million to buy.
I have some other classics that I might trade if I get a good enough offer. I have the Ford gt40 Race Car '69, Chaparral 2d Race Car '67 and a Toyota 7 Race Car '70 too.
All these are expensive classics, so don't offer me something like a Honda Civic

Date:   Jan 07, 11 at 6:41pm (PST)
I'd be interested in the Toyota 7 but don't have anything of value. Tell me what you want and I'll see if I can help you

Author:   Junior Messi
Date:   Jan 07, 11 at 7:04pm (PST)
I have a nice list of cars growing atm, might need to do some trading with you Owen_S to get the Historic Car Cup done. Saying that, the thing I want most atm is the DTM Alfa Romeo.

Date:   Jan 07, 11 at 8:04pm (PST)
I have the Astra Touring Car if it's any use. It weighes 1000KG and has 640BHP.
I'd accept anything valuable for my classic race cars. But what I really want are the Ferrari F1 cars, the Ferrari P4 Race Car and the Chaparral 2J Race Car.

Author:   SpaceWalker
Date:   Jan 08, 11 at 10:38am (PST)
Honestly, I will trade literally anything I have for a Red Bull X2010 Although, my request isn't as rediculous as some people think - if what I've heard is true, you can get a grand total of 3 Red Bull X2010's in the game - one for each of gold, silver and bronze in the Vettel special event... nobody needs three Red Bull cars.
I also would like a Pagani Zonda Race Car, I have no idea how to get one as i haven't seen it in either the Used Car Dealership or Online Collectors Dealership. i'll trade a Ferrari Enzo or McLaren F1 (both full tuned of course) for it.

Any taker for my offer?

PS. moderators, maybe this thread could be stickied? Sounds like a good idea to me.

Author:   NathanR
Date:   Jan 08, 11 at 10:43am (PST)
quote SpaceWalker
Honestly, I will trade literally anything I have for a Red Bull X2010 Although, my request isn't as rediculous as some people think - if what I've heard is true, you can get a grand total of 3 Red Bull X2010's in the game - one for each of gold, silver and bronze in the Vettel special event... nobody needs three Red Bull cars.
I also would like a Pagani Zonda Race Car, I have no idea how to get one as i haven't seen it in either the Used Car Dealership or Online Collectors Dealership. i'll trade a Ferrari Enzo or McLaren F1 (both full tuned of course) for it.

Any taker for my offer?

PS. moderators, maybe this thread could be stickied? Sounds like a good idea to me.

By Zonda Race Car do you mean Zonda R because if you do it is in the Normal Dealership under Pagani. Also you win it in the B-Spec GT World Championship

Date:   Jan 08, 11 at 10:50am (PST)
quote NathanR
quote SpaceWalker

Any taker for my offer?

By Zonda Race Car do you mean Zonda R because if you do it is in the Normal Dealership under Pagani. Also you win it in the B-Spec GT World Championship
Oh no no no, not the Zonda R, the Zonda Race Car, it's different altogether but I'm not sure of the stats as i haven't seen it outside of a race yet.

Date:   Jan 08, 11 at 10:55am (PST)
quote SpaceWalker
Oh no no no, not the Zonda R, the Zonda Race Car, it's different altogether but I'm not sure of the stats as i haven't seen it outside of a race yet.
The Zonda Race Car, is that an Old Car or a fairly modern car? Just asking out of curiosity as I am growing a love for Pagani

Date:   Jan 08, 11 at 10:57am (PST)
quote NathanR
quote SpaceWalker
The Zonda Race Car, is that an Old Car or a fairly modern car? Just asking out of curiosity as I am growing a love for Pagani
Given that the original zonda was only made a few years ago, i think you know the answer - very new. Also, the full name of the car i want is the Pagani Zonda LM Race Car.

Date:   Jan 08, 11 at 11:12am (PST)
quote SpaceWalker
quote NathanR
quote SpaceWalker
Given that the original zonda was only made 4-5 years ago, i think you know the answer - very new.
No the first Zonda was the Zonda C12 and was made in 1999. Then in 2000 there was the Zonda C12 S then in 2002 there was the Zonda C12 S 7.3. Later in 2003 the Zonda GR was made. 2004 - The C12 S Monza was shown to the world. THEN 5 years ago (2005) there was the Zonda F as well and in 2006 the Zonda Roadster F. In 2007 the Zonda R clubsport made its debut. Next there was the Zonda Cinque which was made of Carbotanium (God I love that word) and was a combination of the R Clubsport and the F. Then finally last year, in 2009 the Zonda R was released. That is a brief history of Zonda (Skipping out the one off models/makes)

Date:   Jan 09, 11 at 1:55am (PST)
So I took advice from a guy online and 'duped' my cars before trading. Lucky I did, I got ripped off in a deal and lost a Toyota 7 Race Car 70'!
Even though duping is cheating, the knobs that rip you off are even mean its stupid not to. There should be an actual trade system where both people must be online at once, and confirm what cars are sent and received, like when you traded Pokemon on your GameBoy's 10 years ago.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.