Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Journey (Fan-Fiction) - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1750779-journey-fan-fiction/3.htm

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 12:48pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Journey (Fan-Fiction)
-------------------------------------------
quote Scion
quote Its_my_time24
Woah, people can use Swax, but therew not that many people that use it like me Alot of people dont even know how to switch from sword to axe automatically (like the stab with the axe)
hahah i am deffinantly the best swaxer ever haha yeah, you can actually rapidly switch between sword and axe making an endless combo of sword axin, works best with para swax what did we call it wildfire ?
No para swax as far as i know Thats actually exactly what i did one time when i solo'd a Rathalos xD Its actually really effective

Author:   Scion
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 12:51pm (PST)
the barroth swax has para sword mode, thus making the rapid axe/sword switch technique very effective

Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 1:02pm (PST)
quote Scion
the barroth swax has para sword mode, thus making the rapid axe/sword switch technique very effective
FACEPAAAAALM! That was my first switch axe LOOOOL.

I plan on getting the update the day after tomorrow or after that

Author:   Scion
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 1:04pm (PST)
i think it may have been my favorite axe, dont remember too much though do you remember wich axe i used most haha

Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 1:25pm (PST)
oh man, you loved the demonbird xD do you remember my fav weapon in general (and what kind in the class)

Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 11:44am (PST)
UPDATE:

CHAPTER 2 IS OUT! This chapter was mainly about entering Loc-Lac, and i took an idea of which wildfire gave me (see first page). The Guildie is a douchebag, and Khold cant handle it, go to OP for full chapter.

NOTE: sorry if its kinda bad, i wrote it on my 3DS, couldnt get on a laptop...

Author:   wildfire
Date:   Aug 16, 12 at 12:07pm (PST)
Its_my_time24

nice! haha I like how khold was hitting on the guildie, and it would've been literally had nox been absent.

Commence rant:
I could've updated mine like three hours ago, but guess what? I had this stupid virus on my computer (same one from last time I just blocked it). It somehow managed to access the internet ,and lock my computer again >.> . took me forever to find out how to kill this stupid thing.

Here's a link to a site I found detailing how to get rid of it, and to tell you guys what it is exactly.
It's been dubbed very affectionately the FBI moneypak fraud ( I didn't pay anything ) :
http://botcrawl.com/how-to-remove-the-fbi-moneypak-ransomware-virus-fake-fbi-malware-removal/

If you guys ever encounter something like this, I highly suggest that you not pay, and don't let your parents flip out over it either. The reason I brought it up is because it's becoming a growing tread among virus makers. You should read the article, and become aware

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 7:27am (PST)
NOTE: i will edit chapter 2 later as it wasnt as detailed as i thought. It seemed long as i was typing on my 3ds, so i'll edit it on my laptop sometime soon

Author:   wildfire
Date:   Aug 19, 12 at 11:36am (PST)
Its_my_time24
I kinda hope it is soon >.> I'm still working on mine as I type this, and it's going great . I just have to re-read through it when I'm done, and edit the mistakes I find.

Date:   Aug 20, 12 at 8:53pm (PST)
Patience wildfire, as i rushed chapter 2, it didnt turn out as great as i expected. im gonna put detail to it (re write) and ADD more...specificaly, WHAT that roar is

Yeah, 5 people against 1 monster...unless...its more than 1

Thats all im spoiling for now. I shall sleep, as i have a date with Omega jho, and GeckoCookie tomorrow xD

Author:   GeckoCookie
Date:   Aug 20, 12 at 9:08pm (PST)
My girlfriend will not be pleased...
Oh wait... She dumped me. Ok. Tommorow it is then.

Date:   Aug 29, 12 at 5:42pm (PST)
No, no update, but i edited the part, as i said. I put more into it, and it seems okay now.

Author:   Phlogiston
Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 8:34am (PST)
First thing I notice is that you're mixing tenses.
Second thing (has anyone told you this?) is that the Metamorph is a danged HAMMER. The GS is the Revolution.
Sorry my first comment on this has to be critical (I have a high affinity for such things).
Get it?

Author:   Phlogiston
Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 8:46am (PST)
And there are 6 ala weapons... Including:
The Star, which almost guides its own movements and slices scales like water...
And the Revolution, which rips apart a wyvern's soul as well as its body.

Date:   Aug 30, 12 at 9:05am (PST)
quote Phlogiston
First thing I notice is that you're mixing tenses.
Second thing (has anyone told you this?) is that the Metamorph is a danged HAMMER. The GS is the Revolution.
Sorry my first comment on this has to be critical (I have a high affinity for such things).
Get it?
Isnt my character using the metamorph HAMMER? If not, its probably a typo. And i didnt use the in game description, was too lazy to search it up.

Can u quote where i made the typo?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.