Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Journey (Fan-Fiction) - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1750779-journey-fan-fiction/2.htm

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 4:15pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Journey (Fan-Fiction)
-------------------------------------------
quote wildfire
i would be working on mine right now but my bro's on the computer and typing on this stupid 3ds is not easy. i'm not even sure if it could load google docs page.... i've written well over ten computer pages worth of story now ›.›
Actually most of my post on neo besides this story is typed on my 3ds... including atm. Dont use the stylus, its like a keyboard w/o it xD

U use google docs? i just type it on neo, but at school i'm gonna handwrite it when its a physics lesson LOOOL

You edited while i was typing LOOOL, i love your arena moment, and really from the switch-axe moment onwards was my favourite. It had really good action, but im not gonna get a quest initiaded til maybe chapter 4 or 3 even.

Author:   wildfire
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 4:22pm (PST)
the buttons are too small for my fingers to use like a computer... or else i would . uh did you read the rest of wat i said?

Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 4:26pm (PST)
i use my nails... and yea, you edited while i was typing, so i edited probably while u were typing, look back

Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 7:02pm (PST)
Its_my_time24

yeah I noticed that ... perfect timing huh? from the looks of things going on in my story it's going to be long probably could pass it off as a book, and sell it lol .... See when I was in middle school I used to write, but I didn't write in good enough detail, but now I have trouble keeping it under 10 pages... The longest thing I think I ever wrote was 50 some odd note book pages... this girl at school really liked it and read it everyday at lunch

Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 7:09pm (PST)
wildfire

Haha, i had the same problem. Yeah me too, i got alot of plans on this story. gonna be REALLY long! SO WILD GETS THE GIRLS WITH THE BOOKS HUH

Author:   GeckoCookie
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 7:15pm (PST)
*Sigh* My face is a magnet for girls hands... In fact, I've got a permanent handprint on my face from getting slapped so much. Oh, and to the girls at my school: If I ask you to go to the movies with me, I'm NOT trying to rape you. God...

Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 7:16pm (PST)
quote Its_my_time24
SO WILD GETS THE GIRLS WITH THE BOOKS HUH
Lols! I've always liked the nerdy type because I'm sorta nerdy myself XD . Are you gonna have a female lead in your story like I do in mine?

Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 7:24pm (PST)
quote wildfire
quote Its_my_time24
SO WILD GETS THE GIRLS WITH THE BOOKS HUH
Lols! I've always liked the nerdy type because I'm sorta nerdy myself XD . Are you gonna have a female lead in your story like I do in mine?
LOOL, gamer girls ftw. but my face attracts ALL the girls. im a comic/gamer geek, other than that, im an athlete too. But i hate popularity. Girls at my school: Its that super hot guy, Jerome xD

Female lead? i already have you, no need for 2 LMFAOOOOOO!

IMT EDIT: Im kidding, but i doubt i will. Maybe i'll have a really strong female character help us out for a while, but other than that, shes not gonna be a lead

Author:   Scion
Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 2:46pm (PST)
awesome but everyones in it but me im so left out :'(

Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 6:10pm (PST)
Haha, i believe it was on GeckoCookies (Ultimate Monster Hunter) i mentioned a little something for you...it'll be a surprise, just wait Sci, your included FOR SURE

Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 7:01pm (PST)
good, cause i worked that axe so gooooddd

Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 4:49am (PST)
Woah, people can use Swax, but therew not that many people that use it like me Alot of people dont even know how to switch from sword to axe automatically (like the stab with the axe)

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 4:57am (PST)
quote Its_my_time24
there goes half of the first chapter. im gonna update the next half some time this week, as its late and im about to K.O soon. Whattya think
Can i at least appear as a cameo? In my signature Helios Set and Barbarian Blade? pleaaasssse?

Anyway, great fanfic. Love it.

Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 5:18am (PST)
quote the_FAMAS_pro
quote Its_my_time24
there goes half of the first chapter. im gonna update the next half some time this week, as its late and im about to K.O soon. Whattya think
Can i at least appear as a cameo? In my signature Helios Set and Barbarian Blade? pleaaasssse?

Anyway, great fanfic. Love it.
Yea, im gonna try to get as much people as i can

Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 12:36pm (PST)
quote Its_my_time24
Woah, people can use Swax, but therew not that many people that use it like me Alot of people dont even know how to switch from sword to axe automatically (like the stab with the axe)
hahah i am deffinantly the best swaxer ever haha yeah, you can actually rapidly switch between sword and axe making an endless combo of sword axin, works best with para swax what did we call it wildfire ?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.