Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Monster(Fanfiction) - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1708165-monster-fanfiction/4.htm

Author:   wildfire
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 7:22pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The Monster(Fanfiction)
-------------------------------------------
quote Its_my_time24
YESS! THAT WAS AMAZING. Dude, u make me feel like i need mine longer I plan on adding Scion later on in my story as a noobie. Like at one point i'll have me...nvm...but it'll bema section about the other characters individual runs but that was good. i'll edit mine pretty soon too
Thanks you guys, I'm working on the next chapter as I type this it should be done in a few days, but don't hold anything to me just yet >.> .... I'm starting in on the character development btw . You'll just have to wait and find out, I might add in one of you but I think RockofKuthian asked first >.> . Whether I do or not depends on where my imagination takes me, sounds a bit cheezy but I only plan from point A to point B whatever the road is like between those two points is unknown....

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Aug 07, 12 at 7:29pm (PST)
wildfire looking back at the first page, i think i know what it is. If not i have a question anyway, and if you dont wanna answer it here, answer it in the story sometime. That mark on your characters hand. Howd you get it?

This message was edited on 2012-08-08T11:46:19-07:00.

Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 2:46pm (PST)
Its_my_time24

that must've taken a few read throughs to find o.0' , but as to the how, whys, and whats I'll answer it in the story.

Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 3:07pm (PST)
Actually i just never saw u say "Im surprised no ine questioned it" until now. I thought it was the hand, but im like "i think he mentioned it and i missed something...i wont ask, i dont wanna look stupid" until i read it one more time before updating my story and im like HE DIDNT MENTION THE MARK so im like time to pooost xD

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 7:30pm (PST)
UPDATE!!!! Chapter 3 part 1 is out now!!!

edit: Imt24 there should be something in there for you to find

This message was edited on 2012-08-09T19:46:43-07:00.

Date:   Aug 10, 12 at 5:47am (PST)
Great job dude. I like how he was in pain for a few seconds, yet in reality it was like 15 minutes. Mysterious. You made me want to read more, get part 2 up!

Im either thinking that mark HEALS him, or lets him TIME TRAVEL

Author:   GeckoCookie
Date:   Aug 10, 12 at 5:50am (PST)
I'm gonna pm wild my theory as its long and in-depth.

Date:   Aug 10, 12 at 6:00am (PST)
quote GeckoCookie
I'm gonna pm wild my theory as its long and in-depth.
Can i know too? It'll give me another idea of how it happned, and might be right

Author:   GeckoCookie
Date:   Aug 10, 12 at 6:25am (PST)
Its on our pm thread

Date:   Aug 10, 12 at 6:54am (PST)
quote Its_my_time24
Great job dude. I like how he was in pain for a few seconds, yet in reality it was like 15 minutes. Mysterious. You made me want to read more, get part 2 up!
that was actually supposed to give you the impression that it hurt so much that he lost his ability think. I love it that you're interested

Author:   Scion
Date:   Aug 12, 12 at 2:45pm (PST)
still doin awesome dude still sad that i have no appearance or maybe thats just my ego...

Date:   Aug 14, 12 at 7:39pm (PST)
NOTICE

due to circumstances beyond my control, im having to postpone the next update, and on top of that i probably wont be able to play monster hunter.

i'll try to make the next update special because of this unfortunate mishap. aside from that ill stil be able to post things here sparringly.

i cant say for certian when ill be able to update it, so patience for now

Date:   Aug 15, 12 at 5:55am (PST)
quote wildfire
NOTICE

due to circumstances beyond my control, im having to postpone the next update, and on top of that i probably wont be able to play monster hunter.

i'll try to make the next update special because of this unfortunate mishap. aside from that ill stil be able to post things here sparringly.

i cant say for certian when ill be able to update it, so patience for now
Damn wild. Hope everythings alright! I'll be looking forward to that special part!

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 12:00pm (PST)
NOTICE

I should be able to update again either tomarro or monday >.> . Chapter three is one of those down times when writing something. It's the transition phase between the mini climax and into a trough, just before you get to the much bigger hill.

I might be able to update today, but I still haven't made it long enough. Its_my_time24
the special thing I mentioned was to finish chapter three and start chapter 4 in one go hope you enjoy that.

Date:   Aug 17, 12 at 1:21pm (PST)
END OF CHAPTER 3, START OF CHAPTER 4?! gonna be epic

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.