Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Monster(Fanfiction) - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1708165-monster-fanfiction/2.htm

Author:   wildfire
Date:   Jan 10, 12 at 1:24am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Monster(Fanfiction)
-------------------------------------------
SlayerKing
First person? as in "I, me, we,us,and etc?" I thought I was in third the whole time...o.0' maybe you're referring to when the characters are speaking because it would make sense that they would refer to themselves in the first person but other than that the story is told through wildfire's perspective in third person....

This message was edited on 2012-01-09T17:44:06-08:00.

Author:   The Player 75
Date:   Jan 10, 12 at 1:42am (PST)
When did I say first person?
I never even posted here until now

Date:   Jan 10, 12 at 1:53am (PST)
Oops my bad, dude... I thought it was you who said that. How on earth did I mistake your name The Player 75 with SlayerKing? I tried to fix my mistake before you saw it....but I guess once you mention someone the notification doesn't go away...

Author:   The Player 75
Date:   Jan 10, 12 at 2:58am (PST)
When I looked at my notification, it still said player. Lol

Author:   Kholdstare
Date:   Jan 10, 12 at 6:46am (PST)
quote Psycho5050
quote Kholdstare
lol what a very loyal dog hey psycho5050, whens that brother of yours gonna start hogging the PS3?? i need someone to watch my back on bakaara
He has been for the last two weeks. I haven't been on because the Internet isn't working. All the time I'm on Neo was been through my phone X(
awww sux :/

Date:   Jan 10, 12 at 3:23pm (PST)
to everyone who's interested I should have the extention to the first chapter and the 2nd one finished some time after wensday, but I'll try to get them both finished before Friday.

Date:   Jan 12, 12 at 1:33pm (PST)
UPDATE
I edited in the chapter one extension if anyone wants to check that out!

Author:   killergamer99
Date:   Jan 13, 12 at 12:02am (PST)
The extension is pretty awesome if i have to say, and wildfire you a pretty good writer as well. ill enjoy reading the next part when you finish

Date:   Jan 13, 12 at 12:49pm (PST)
killergamer99
At least I have one fan, lol. I'll probably get on tri today if nothing happens.

everyone
On a side note the next chapter should be in before monday. I'll have all weekend to type it up, and on that note I'll try to come up with a schedule so I can update regularly enough so people will continue to read this. I was thinking a chapter two times a week? Like one on monday and on friday then I can type up the next chapter over the weekend and so on a so forth. that doesn't seem too hard to keep.

Date:   Jan 13, 12 at 1:37pm (PST)
quote wildfire

everyone
On a side note the next chapter should be in before monday. I'll have all weekend to type it up, and on that note I'll try to come up with a schedule so I can update regularly enough so people will continue to read this. I was thinking a chapter two times a week? Like one on monday and on friday then I can type up the next chapter over the weekend and so on a so forth. that doesn't seem too hard to keep.
I remember when I thought that exact same thing, boy was I wrong.

Date:   Jan 13, 12 at 2:20pm (PST)
Kholdstare
Well that's why I'll only do it at the start of the week and at the end so I'll have plenty of time to work on it, and still keep up with school. Will you update yours after I'm done with my next chapter?

Date:   Jan 13, 12 at 3:26pm (PST)
quote wildfire
Kholdstare
Well that's why I'll only do it at the start of the week and at the end so I'll have plenty of time to work on it, and still keep up with school. Will you update yours after I'm done with my next chapter?
lol, most likely ill HAVE TO xD

Author:   Dragonmaster_Omega
Date:   Jan 14, 12 at 6:01am (PST)
I read the whole thing.

Overall, a good start. Being a bit of a writer, i do have some pet peeves about it, but i wont share unless you want me to

Man, now that Khold and Wildfire started fanfics, i am tempted to do my own.

Then again, i have been planning a Tri fic for the longest time now but can never seem to get it started, but that one would be of an entirely different aspect.

Date:   Jan 14, 12 at 6:20pm (PST)
Dragonmaster_Omega

You wouldn't be human if you didn't.... I know I could probably do better, and for an action game there really isn't a whole lot of action in the first chapter, but in the next chapter there will be, a whole lot, and I'll add in a new character, but that's all I'll spoil for now!

On a side note I was playing tri yesterday, and I was in this room with some hr30 guys, and it was apparent that they were new to the game because they all were in 'mixed up sets' rather than mixed sets. One of them was determined to fight a deviljho I tried to tell him that he and the rest would all die in one hit but they didn't listen, so he posted the hr31 kill 25 jaggia mission, and I was set to kill a jho, but I knew we wouldn't succeed(and we didn't). One of jho's dragon breath attacks killed them all. I was laughing so hard because I hadn't even taken damage yet! Of course what would you expect from fighting that monster for the first time, and not even properly equipped?

This message was edited on 2012-01-14T11:28:56-08:00.

Date:   Jan 17, 12 at 12:11am (PST)
UPDATE!
About half of chapter two is finished, and the next half should be done in a couple of days. Sorry guys about not finishing it, but I wasn't expecting it to be that long, so I procrastinated a little bit. I hope this holds you guys over until the next half is finished.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.