Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The fight to end it all...ALATREON - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1687624-fight-to-end-all-alatreon/

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 12:08pm (PST)
Subject:   The fight to end it all...ALATREON
-------------------------------------------
Yeah, so i have done alatreon a couple times for practise and memorizing his moves and now i know most of it soo....
ITS URGENT QUEST TIME! I do need like 2 people for help since i never beat him EVER. I'll be on NA servers this Friday at like 5 or 6pm Eastern...But i'll post again before i go on...
If you dont know by now since i posted my info in hunt coorinater...here it is:
Name: JEROME ID: 415HBE just ask Kholdstare LOL

Author:   Kholdstare
Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 6:31pm (PST)
Subject:   re: The fight to end it all...ALATREON
slay an alatreon?

Challenge accepted!!

Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 7:44pm (PST)
quote Kholdstare
slay an alatreon?

Challenge accepted!!
HEY! Thats Barney Stinsons line!!! D:< Lol so, im going on 15mins aftter now and just check my info

Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 8:38pm (PST)
was gonna help, but you are currently in a city/in a quest.

Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 9:26pm (PST)
It actually wasn't as hard as i thought... I called a hr 47 friend from school with Sabertooth G and i made a city with a guy using Devis crush P and another guy with high sieglinde P and me with Divine Exodus sns and Joshua with Sabertooth G...

Joshua did this before with 2 people with jho hammer P and one with sabertooth G the one like his and said the one that we did was faster...was it my Divive Exodus?

I started the match with throwing smoke bombs so i can get my mega demondrug and mega armorskin and then we fought. This Unicorn was not nice... he killed Joshua once and i just hit him ALOT the hammerer K.O him 6 times and we win by me kicking a barrel bomb L+ (as you did Kholdstare) and got 5 plates and one Azure dragongem.

I will be on tommorow (always wanted the ALA lance) so...anyone coming...plus i need him on my monster list xD

Date:   Oct 06, 11 at 10:02pm (PST)
quote Its_my_time24
It actually wasn't as hard as i thought... I called a hr 47 friend from school with Sabertooth G and i made a city with a guy using Devis crush P and another guy with high sieglinde P and me with Divine Exodus sns and Joshua with Sabertooth G...

Joshua did this before with 2 people with jho hammer P and one with sabertooth G the one like his and said the one that we did was faster...was it my Divive Exodus?

I started the match with throwing smoke bombs so i can get my mega demondrug and mega armorskin and then we fought. This Unicorn was not nice... he killed Joshua once and i just hit him ALOT the hammerer K.O him 6 times and we win by me kicking a barrel bomb L+ (as you did Kholdstare) and got 5 plates and one Azure dragongem.

I will be on tommorow (always wanted the ALA lance) so...anyone coming...plus i need him on my monster list xD
lol can't remember who told me this but i quote
"Ala plates, the one plate nobody wants lol" xD

ala plates basically = ala scales

also ill help you tomorrow if your on, or later tonight, i got a friend coming on who has a hack where if he uses an item he gets 10 back...he's gonna use the anti dragon bombs with speed setup on jhen+......

should be fun

Date:   Oct 07, 11 at 1:07am (PST)
Alright im down, my friend would wanna come too, hes hr 47 but he quit 2 months, still good. I said i wod do ala with him so i'll tell him at school. You,me,ur friend and mine. Sounds like a good team

Author:   trueplayer
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 4:50pm (PST)
Is it ok if I one hit kill it for you seeing how you need it done?

Author:   WooperOnALedge
Date:   Sep 22, 12 at 6:59pm (PST)
This thread died a year ago. I know that imt24 has not only completed this urgent but has also slain over 500 rathalos (I really dot rememeber the number, it's jus a big number) and he also owns all alatreon weapons/ armies cept the bowgun and gunner armor (if u remember correctly)

Even to one hit kill it would b lame. Personally I've never hunted an alatreon (hr 49, but I don't have the urgent yet) but I still wouldn't want to cheat for it. I'd rather have my neo friends help me, however long it would take.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 1:19pm (PST)
quote WooperOnALedge
This thread died a year ago. I know that imt24 has not only completed this urgent but has also slain over 500 rathalos (I really dot rememeber the number, it's jus a big number) and he also owns all alatreon weapons/ armies cept the bowgun and gunner armor (if u remember correctly)

Even to one hit kill it would b lame. Personally I've never hunted an alatreon (hr 49, but I don't have the urgent yet) but I still wouldn't want to cheat for it. I'd rather have my neo friends help me, however long it would take.
Well, 350ish RATHALOS now..about 120+ alatreon, and i have all ala weps maxed, INCLUDING bowgun, both ala armors maxed lol. And, this proves, dont bump a thread saying you'll help, i made this long time ago, and it says in the thread i completed it.

I dont like hackers, NO hacker at all. I like a guy who USES hacks, but hes no hacker.

IMT EDIT: wow..this was long time ago..like before RockofKuthian and Scion's time...

This message was edited on 2012-09-23T13:30:56-07:00.

Author:   WooperOnALedge
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 2:02pm (PST)
quote Its_my_time24
Well, 350ish RATHALOS now
close enough, 500 something, 350 something, potato, potato (ur supposed to say it in ur head differently)
it is still a lot of rathalos, ive hunted probably 10 or so

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 2:05pm (PST)
quote WooperOnALedge
quote Its_my_time24
Well, 350ish RATHALOS now
close enough, 500 something, 350 something, potato, potato (ur supposed to say it in ur head differently)
it is still a lot of rathalos, ive hunted probably 10 or so
Yea, POE-TAY-TOE, POE-TA-TOE, i got that LOL

Well young padawon, your only hr 49...but at that i still had like 40ish KILLED

Author:   Phlogiston
Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 4:58pm (PST)
quote Its_my_time24

... was faster... ... was it my divine exodus...?
Oh no. Oooh no no no. Divine EEXXOODDUUSS??!! AAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!
Thankfully, I have come across few people who use exodus on ala. When I find people that do, I TRY to explain about ala's weaknesses... but they're sooo bleeping stubborn that I'm forced to ragequit.

For anyone reading this thread, do NOT NOT NOT use divine exodus for ala. Or even use it around me. I will leave the city.

If you're a noob, fyi ala is weak to ICE and WATER while he's on the ground (which is when you are HITTING him), and the weaknesses change to drgn and fire while he's flying.

Exodus is the WORST POSSIBLE weapon you could use, save for bone kris.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 6:47pm (PST)
And the "fight to end it all" isn't alatreon... it's Dual Diablos. Even I, having done Rage Match, Where Gods Fear To Tread, FSFF and LSS, would love to see a normal human being who can do Dual Diablos. It is, and I say this without doubt, the HARDEST quest in all of MH3. I actually haven't tried my hand at it for a while, since it hasn't been up at a time when there isn't a better quest to do. I might be better at it now than I was at first.

Date:   Sep 23, 12 at 6:50pm (PST)
Complete Dual Diablos without someone dying, that is.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.