Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Armor set requests - page 20

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1629070-armor-set-requests/20.htm

Author:   WooperOnALedge
Date:   Jul 31, 12 at 9:04pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Armor set requests
-------------------------------------------
I use that site a lot... That is disappointing, btw rock in that armor u made for wildfire that is a very nice tali.

Author:   RockofKuthian
Date:   Jul 31, 12 at 9:19pm (PST)
I just used one that I had, you just need to have guard boost +7 and you can activate all the important skills

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 3:24pm (PST)
RoK can u get like a vangis mix with helios? i know there are tons that work with blade, so im assuming its the same for gunner?

Date:   Aug 08, 12 at 10:44pm (PST)
I do recall telling you yeaterday that I cant work my magic until u give me a set of skills ur aiming for and preferably relevant talismans that you own

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:13am (PST)
Right, but your CE+3 set with the blade, is it possible to make it with the gunner armor parts? If so can you show me it?

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 5:02pm (PST)
If I were you though I wouldn't use Helios gunner, Barrage earing does a lot better and you can make much better sets with it.... I need to get that
http://divinewh.im/s/2.M_1S.N_1m_1f_1h_1f.10_19.Q.M

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 5:12pm (PST)
i actually did attempt to get it with khold...spent a whole day doing arena quests (when we did the 00:34 quru) and just need jho coins...i await the day where i can fight jho in arena, and someone to do it with..

i guess i'll try to get it again

Author:   GeckoCookie
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 5:47pm (PST)
I'll join you in the arena, as I need that ear ring to this set:
http://divinewh.im/s/3.M.1m_1v_1Y.L_1R.L_1h_1X_n.1F.M

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 5:55pm (PST)
Alright. Same time as always, 9:30ish est. We'll do the land lords. It has jho i think..

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:00pm (PST)
Yep it does. Btw, I'm gonna be on Untill about 12, so we can go till then.

Author:   wildfire
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:12pm (PST)
quote Its_my_time24
i actually did attempt to get it with khold...spent a whole day doing arena quests (when we did the 00:34 quru) and just need jho coins...i await the day where i can fight jho in arena, and someone to do it with..
The only arena quest I know of that jho even appears in is the 'Land lords' high rank quest. You fight all the brute wyverns in that on starting with barroth. I did it a few times, and it's difficult to the extreme because the weapons and armor sets you choose from are terrible. Wanna know just how terrible? I chose the long sword set, yes me against deviljho with a long sword.... luckily for me I was with a more experienced hunter that day -_- '

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:17pm (PST)
quote wildfire
quote Its_my_time24
The only arena quest I know of that jho even appears in is the 'Land lords' high rank quest. You fight all the brute wyverns in that on starting with barroth. I did it a few times, and it's difficult to the extreme because the weapons and armor sets you choose from are terrible. Wanna know just how terrible? I chose the long sword set, yes me against deviljho with a long sword.... luckily for me I was with a more experienced hunter that day -_- '
well we can try...land lords is up. wild if u come we'll play the game i pm'd u guys. in fact, continue convo there

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:17pm (PST)
... Do you suck with long sword or something? Because I've used long sword on Jho plenty of times before and do pretty well...

Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:48pm (PST)
GeckoCookie

I'm more of a lancer, and yes I do suck with the long sword.... I usually fight barioth with it in barioth armor so I can evade away.

Date:   Aug 11, 12 at 4:40pm (PST)
I was wonder if there was a way to get these skills on a bowgun set:

load up
recoil down +3
clust s all up

something like that it would make. But if you can't manage that make a really good versatile set that I can bowgun in against anything.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.