Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Armor set requests - page 10

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1629070-armor-set-requests/10.htm

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Aug 26, 11 at 1:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Armor set requests
-------------------------------------------
Oh my bad... is there any set that'll give razor sharp divine blessing and earplugs? if not then just razor sharp and divine blessing

Author:   wildfire
Date:   Aug 26, 11 at 2:59pm (PST)
what would be better? evade +2 and guard +1, or evade +1 and guard +2 on a lance set? please give some specific answers as to why it's better to have either or. i'd prefer to have both +2,but for that i'd need a evade charm of +5 or higher mixed in with bari+ and agna + parts,and i don't have the charm :/. just wondering what you'd go with neji, or if you could make a better lance set for me! if you can i want guard +1/2 and anything else you deem necessary. Here's my current set: http://divinewh.im/s/2_1L.P_1R.P_1K.Q.P_1S.S.P_1Q.P_z.S.t

Author:   Loto Drandel
Date:   Aug 26, 11 at 4:00pm (PST)
quote Its_my_time24
Oh my bad... is there any set that'll give razor sharp divine blessing and earplugs? if not then just razor sharp and divine blessing
for razor sharp lagia armor (rarity 3) gives it...as for all the skills, i honestly think you'll have to use decorations and charms to get them going...

quote wildfire
what would be better? evade +2 and guard +1, or evade +1 and guard +2 on a lance set? please give some specific answers as to why it's better to have either or. i'd prefer to have both +2,but for that i'd need a evade charm of +5 or higher mixed in with bari+ and agna + parts,and i don't have the charm :/. just wondering what you'd go with neji, or if you could make a better lance set for me! if you can i want guard +1/2 and anything else you deem necessary. Here's my current set: http://divinewh.im/s/2_1L.P_1R.P_1K.Q.P_1S.S.P_1Q.P_z.S.t
judging by your armor set, i'd go with evade +2 and guard +1 due to the fact that with the lance you are very good with guarding with that big shield, but lances don't have a lot of evasion; another thing i would do is try to make either a stronger set of armor or upgrade your armor's defenses with armor spheres; charms are relatively hard to get sometimes, so i'd suggest going on some mining while you're doing hunting/capping missions to get some charms using the pickaxe; that's my thought on this "issue"

if you want some help with missions, look me up or pm me on here

Author:   wildfire
Date:   Aug 26, 11 at 5:42pm (PST)
quote Loto Drandel
another thing i would do is try to make either a stronger set of armor or upgrade your armor's defenses with armor spheres
My defense is 401(after i eat for defense M) because i have defense charm and talon in my inventory always.thanks i had thought of that because i have both bari+, and anga+ sets. I thought about making a mix set using pieces for both, but when i tried it, it didn't turn out the way i wanted.

Author:   neji 9889
Date:   Aug 26, 11 at 8:40pm (PST)
Actually, guard shouldnt be needed if using evade, so optimally vangis with evade +1, but i have a guard +2 evade+1 adrenaline+2 and razor sharp set, but thats for learning adren, and the skills are overkill.

http://divinewh.im/s/0_1Z_1f_19.Q.P_1m.P_1p_1A.j.1S

Author:   Nurio
Date:   Aug 27, 11 at 5:09am (PST)
quote neji 9889

Can u make me a status gun set that has:

Load up
Recoil down+2
Trapmaster
Status Atk Up

Also do you have any gun suggestions for Para/Sleep that can fire individually / together the most shots? Preferably lvl2. of course a combination of both lvl1 and 2 works, but pls make sure it mainly fires lvl2...

Author:   Couttsy
Date:   Aug 27, 11 at 8:13am (PST)
quote Nurio
Can u make me a status gun set that has:

Load up
Recoil down+2
Trapmaster
Status Atk Up

Also do you have any gun suggestions for Para/Sleep that can fire individually / together the most shots? Preferably lvl2. of course a combination of both lvl1 and 2 works, but pls make sure it mainly fires lvl2...
here is the set you want.

i cant help with the gun parts though.

Author:   Nurio
Date:   Aug 27, 11 at 8:34am (PST)
quote Couttsy
quote Nurio
here is the set you want.

i cant help with the gun parts though.
umm...i dont know if im blind or something but....wheres the set/link?-_-

edit:
quote Couttsy
quote Nurio
oops here it is.

http://divinewh.im/s/1.k_1v_C_1h.W_1d.k_o.k_p.1F.l

that was one of my lets just say not so great moments
lmao! thx dude

Date:   Aug 27, 11 at 8:35am (PST)
quote Nurio
umm...i dont know if im blind or something but....wheres the set/link?-_-
oops here it is.

http://divinewh.im/s/1.k_1v_C_1h.W_1d.k_o.k_p.1F.l

that was one of my lets just say not so great moments

Author:   Kholdstare
Date:   Aug 27, 11 at 8:38am (PST)
hey...does that charm actually exist?? would be awesome on a couple of sets i have.....

Date:   Aug 27, 11 at 8:40am (PST)
quote Kholdstare
hey...does that charm actually exist?? would be awesome on a couple of sets i have.....
yep, i have a very similar charm, its C+10 with 1 slot (cept the skill is precision)

Author:   Kholdstare
Date:   Aug 27, 11 at 8:45am (PST)
um yea i meant for trap master...i got a dragon res+10 and 00 but i have no need for drag res...trap master though...would be epic

Date:   Aug 27, 11 at 8:46am (PST)
quote Kholdstare
m yea i meant for trap master
they are both C skills so its possible, getting it might be a an issue though

Author:   neji 9889
Date:   Aug 27, 11 at 1:43pm (PST)
Status up isnt neccesary on a bowgun because status shots are given just enough status to afflict with a certain number of shots. So 4 shots is usually the fist para, with status attack up, your status tends to bleed through and not actually reduce the number of shots it takes, its like that till the 3rd para, and even then, its only one shot difference, i would use this instead.

http://divinewh.im/s/0_1v_k_1h.w.v_1d_i_p.1F.

(stupid link has a smilie in it *facepalm*

The defense isnt necceassary, but i just threw it in there because there were extra slots

Gun is chaos wing stock/thunducrus frame/ barrel varies, but light bowgun is good

Author:   SlayerKing
Date:   Sep 11, 11 at 2:22am (PST)
I had the below in my "Aquamatic Longshot" stream...but got no response. Probably better placed here.

Anyone?

Slayer, Outa Here!

If somebody could, please have a look at the set and make suggestions to the set, for one...and suggest gemming to maximize the power of that set for useing the Longshot. The set recipe 'asks' for a specific charm...and I am unsure I have that right now...but I will go forward like I do (I literally have 100's of charms).

Thanks in advance.

Agna Cap+ -
Agna Vest+ O
Mutsu Kote+ OOO
Agna Coat+ OOO
Agna Leggings+ OO
Charm +7 Clust+ O

Slayer, Outa Here

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.