Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Hunter's Tavern - Beware the enraged Barioth/Deviljho! - page 17

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1617428-hunters-tavern-beware-enraged-barioth-deviljho/17.htm

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 4:58pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Hunter's Tavern - Beware the enraged Barioth/Deviljho!
-------------------------------------------
Do you get the other people in the city to check too? If it's not there you can do a Tour quest quickly and it'll reset the list of quests. Personally I feel hunting in groups is always better for trying to get rarer items. ^^

And to backtrack, it all depends. Red Steel got a rather poor reception, yet a Red Steel 2 was made and that's a good game. Both de Blob games have done well for themselves, yet both forums are dead. Just because a game may sell well or be a good game doesn't necessitate that the corresponding forum will be active is what I'm trying to say. Oh, and no, I don't get paid.

Author:   wildfire
Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 5:16pm (PST)
Dark Arcanine
That's some dedication 0.o' arcanine! I'm not trying to be sarcastic if it sounds like I am... >.> a lot of people would want some sort of motivation before taking on the task of section mod. That being said, how hard is it though if you don't mind? I don't think that there'd be a whole lot of trouble makers here on this website, but I'm sure it's had it's fare share of trolls....

I know it's sort of taboo but how does one apply, or are you just selected based on past performances? Again not looking for a job here even though it may sound like it, heck I'm not even logged on long enough to be a mod.... it's just that the job seems like it shouldn't go to just anyone. People in general have been known to abuse their power throughout history on all levels of society, so there must be a screening process involved. I've been on this site for almost a year now, and I don't know much about it outside the monster hunter community. I was even absent for the majority of this year even, soooo yeah not the job for me, but I am curious as to how it works if you don't mind telling me.

Date:   Jun 18, 12 at 5:21pm (PST)
It's all relative. I enjoy it though, like working with you guys.

And you can read about that here.

And speaking of Brawl, I need to play it again. I got it with my Wii but stopped playing after beating the story mode twice.

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 1:18am (PST)
I rewarded myself with a copy of DARK SOULS (yes, it's so awesome i typed it in caps lock)

I finally found a game that has

a.)No loopholes
b.)Hard as f***
c.)Fun, amazing combat
d.)Amazing boss fights

If you have a PS3, i recommend you get DARK SOULS. It's awesome, will make you rage, bitch, then feel like you just won a million dollars even when you accomplish the smallest feat (like crossing the bridge in chapter 2 w/ out getting incinerated by the dragon )

Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 2:54am (PST)
I've heard good things about that game. I've also heard others talking about the difficulty, haha. I think there's a special edition coming out for PC so I'll keep it in mind.

Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 3:10am (PST)
quote Dark Arcanine
I've heard good things about that game. I've also heard others talking about the difficulty, haha. I think there's a special edition coming out for PC so I'll keep it in mind.
Nah, I prefer the PS3. After what happened to Skyrim, i'm not fond of PC gaming anymore. And yes, at chapter 1 and 2 , you will complain about...

a.)The 'surprise' waiting behind the door after your first bonfire.
b.)Insane damage the 'hollows' do.
c.)The firebombing and sniping hollows. Need i say more?
d.)The Dragon incinerating everything on the bridge in C2. Need i say more?

Also, dis agnaktor is trolling me. Really. It is. Scumbag Fire fish.

Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 5:49am (PST)
Dark Arcanine
At school we had this club where we were allowed to bring systems and play games there. I joined because a friend wanted me too. He was in the club for a year before me and all he did was play brawl during that time. I joined and thought that'd I'd get my butt kicked over and over because at the time I hadn't picked up a controller to play brawl in months. The exact opposite happened, I beat everyone, no one could touch me >.>. We played 5 life stock battles, and I only ever lost one during the whole thing, until this Asian kid from the club next to us came over to challenge me.... He beat me a few times, but for the most part we were evenly matched. I played as Ike the entire time because his attacks send people flying

It was a lot of fun, but unfortunately I had to quit because I didn't have a car or license, and by the time I did the club had already moved on to games that I didn't like to play, sooo....yeah

Oh, and it does seem like the website admins did at one time select people as mods, and now you just apply. I understand that it doesn't necessarily mean you'll get the job. I have another question, you know the post count? Does it subtract from your count if your post gets removed? I wondering about that....I actually had a post get removed(not recently), those one liners are easy mistakes to make -_-'....

----Edit-----
Too bad I don't have a PS3 the_FAMAS_pro or else I'd get dark souls. what happened to your skyrim computer game? You said you'd never make the same mistake again? what's dark souls about anyway? I don't usually pay attention to games I can't play >.>

Date:   Jun 19, 12 at 5:06pm (PST)
Yeah, deleted posts will subtract from the total.

And that's cool, having a club for it. There's loads of clubs I could join but none I want to, sadly. Although, the Harry Potter club is tempting.

Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 1:22am (PST)
quote wildfire
Dark Arcanine
At school we had this club where we were allowed to bring systems and play games there.

----Edit-----
Too bad I don't have a PS3 the_FAMAS_pro or else I'd get dark souls. what happened to your skyrim computer game? You said you'd never make the same mistake again? what's dark souls about anyway? I don't usually pay attention to games I can't play >.>
Dark Souls' plot is pretty.. vague, It's how your an undead who his destined to ring the ancient bells or Lordran, the last of the ancient lands. There are no 'formal' quests but there are un-tracked questlines and the leveling system is unique for an RPG Wish i had a club like that

My Skyrim is having a 'ScrpitDragonCriticalError' and keeps asking for patch 1.5 yet i DLd patch 1.6. Will try to un-install then re-install. Hope it's a Bethesda glitch...

Shit. I'm so stupid. My desperation got the better of me. I bought my first PC game in ages (Skyrim). I knew this would happen some day..but after 2 months? F*** this S*** for a PC.

Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 8:49am (PST)
the_FAMAS_pro
how old is your computer? a lot of the times a upgrade to newer version of windows will solve the problem, and I understand not everyone has a couple hundred dollars lying around >.> for the upgrade.... you could try looking up your problem online like on a forum site, or posting it and see if anyone else has the same problem; maybe they fixed it, and know what's wrong.

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 2:19pm (PST)
hey anyone notice that alot of the neoseeker users are like in love with MY LITTLE PONY?! Im guilty of it, but its like all these people unite on neoseeker x)

Date:   Jun 20, 12 at 6:24pm (PST)
Its_my_time24
lol DO and kholdstare guilty of that, but I don't know anyone else other than those two. Maybe there's some kind of brony cult here on neo that you can only join if you know people

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 1:18am (PST)
quote wildfire
the_FAMAS_pro
how old is your computer? a lot of the times a upgrade to newer version of windows will solve the problem, and I understand not everyone has a couple hundred dollars lying around >.> for the upgrade.... you could try looking up your problem online like on a forum site, or posting it and see if anyone else has the same problem; maybe they fixed it, and know what's wrong.
It's completely new scumbag Skyrim. Dark Souls has topped my list of RPGs ever since Skyrim's betrayal

Date:   Jun 21, 12 at 5:18pm (PST)
found a video on the youtubes, it's basically completely random

---edit---
found this one too:

Author:   Kunimitsu04
Date:   Jun 24, 12 at 4:47am (PST)
I was just wondering is there any rant topic here?

(Oh and I was setting bombs because Jho fell asleep and Barioth out of nowhere decides to fire a hairball at Jho
-_-)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.