Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Latest Achievements II - page 9

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1567430-latest-achievements-ii/9.htm

Author:   zeal
Date:   Oct 01, 10 at 6:47pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Latest Achievements II
-------------------------------------------
Took down the alatreon in 8 min with other 2 hunters. no sleep bombing, just pure melee. one of my teammates got Hr 884(don't remember the exact value, it's 800 something.)

Author:   Narcissus
Date:   Oct 03, 10 at 3:54pm (PST)
I've pretty much quit playing now, but went online last night to mess around and try some difficult stuff.

Result - Solo'd Deviljho wearing no armour lol. Kinda fun in a "even trample damage is ohko" way. It took ages, I wouldn't suggest trying it unless you know your attack windows intricately and have alot of patience. Standing next to a beaten Jho alone and just wearing underwear is pretty cool though =)
Oh, and I also got my 50th Deviljho gem. LOL.

Author:   NeOsX
Date:   Oct 03, 10 at 7:57pm (PST)
I did this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPGc5Xwry9I

Made Barroth armor with both Attack (L) and Adrelaline +2.

Also I got my first DevilJho Gem on my third run .

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   Oct 04, 10 at 3:59am (PST)
By suggestion I changed my piercer set a bit. It now has: Pierce S Boost, Pierce S LV1 Up and Attack Up L. So I lost the larger clip for all pierce shots and Evasion+2, but I think the trade-off will be worth it. The Bowgun has a shield and I shouldn't be getting hit anyway. Somehow he managed to keep the larger pierce clips as well as having more attack (I think he has a better Talisman, if I had a better one I'd swap the waist).

- Tried playing with Death Girl Alex... one quest was enough to tell me luck did not favour me in that city. I enter Area 8, take a fireball to the face and then another one is shot at me so that it hits right at the second I lose invincibility and can roll... >_> Having said this, the next city I joined I got a Deviljho Gem from a shiny drop so that made up for it

And I'm missing the high rank Jhen Mohran quest, it was fun. Though it stayed around for at least a week, I'm pretty sure in the past it's only been a couple of days? And that Megatreon event quest seems to be "here to stay". I enjoyed the reduced prices at the shop and bought a lot of stuff in the last week. xD

Author:   Auron Blade
Date:   Oct 07, 10 at 3:30pm (PST)
Sadly my accomplishments are nothing compared to some of the others posted, but I did just manage to take out a Ceadeus in only two rounds, a new personal record! Unfortunately I've still got no deep dragongems. I wish I could fight ceadeus online so I wouldn't have to farm it alone, at least then it could go faster.

Author:   NeOsX
Date:   Oct 07, 10 at 8:07pm (PST)
Seriously, Cea should be made into an event which it would be stronger and would have a greater chance to drop these gems!

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   Oct 08, 10 at 6:25am (PST)
Do you use the reset method? It's much quicker. Simply do one run and get it near death then just let the clock run out and get the repel. Then save and go on the second run. Kill it, if you get no gem then reset and try again. It's a lot faster than going through the entire process again, given how much HP it has.

I don't mind fighting it offline only. I don't think every monster has to be online, just like every monster isn't offline either.

Nothing much has happened for me lately.

- Helped a guy out by doing the 6* Double Trouble and ended up getting a Rathalos Ruby and a Rathian Ruby

Author:   Auron Blade
Date:   Oct 08, 10 at 1:44pm (PST)
I will never remember that reset method. I've only just read it and I've already forgotten. The one thing I wish they had done was make the lucky cat skills easier to get. I've already got my lagi armor gemmed and the helm replaced with a jaggi mask for good luck, but I need something to increase those 2% odds.

Sorry about going a tad off topic here.

Author:   neji 9889
Date:   Oct 09, 10 at 7:54pm (PST)
Killed ala with a lv 1 para shot!!!! And not really an achievment but i jumped from the secret area in the flooded forest when a lagi roared and it sent flying into the next area

Author:   king ganondorf
Date:   Oct 10, 10 at 12:19pm (PST)
Just killed my second ceadeus and got a deep dragongem so my luck is making me lol.

Author:   Psycho5050
Date:   Oct 12, 10 at 5:08pm (PST)
Been a while since i posted here. this is what I have done: + made the complete Deviljho Armor Set for blademaster and gunner

Author:   Narcissus
Date:   Oct 16, 10 at 3:04am (PST)
Beat Alatreon with 4 LS in 6.42. No bombs or wall trapping, just tore it to shreds =)

Although to be fair my team were all HR300+, it wasn't a very fair fight xp

Author:   euben0
Date:   Mar 19, 11 at 9:45pm (PST)
- Ranked up to 66 from 64, 500 points away from 67.

Author:   mhdude
Date:   Mar 23, 11 at 7:21am (PST)
Uragaan is limping away from the beating our group gave him. We gave chase and I headed off to the area Uragaan limped to first. He came in, I got my GS out, did a GS slap to his chin then uragaan died. I lol'd pretty hard xD

Then the hr 108 hammer guy says to me; "I didn't know GS could KO"
I replied; Uh..yea it can
Then he says; How? you got critical on your set and you did some moves then your GS made yellow sparks
I replied; "Yea...the GS slap can deal KO on a monsters head..."

xD

Author:   neji 9889
Date:   Mar 23, 11 at 10:47am (PST)
quote mhdude
Uragaan is limping away from the beating our group gave him. We gave chase and I headed off to the area Uragaan limped to first. He came in, I got my GS out, did a GS slap to his chin then uragaan died. I lol'd pretty hard xD

Then the hr 108 hammer guy says to me; "I didn't know GS could KO"
I replied; Uh..yea it can
Then he says; How? you got critical on your set and you did some moves then your GS made yellow sparks
I replied; "Yea...the GS slap can deal KO on a monsters head..."

xD
What set were you using for that may i ask (crit draw, crit eye???)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.