Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Latest Achievements II - page 4

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1567430-latest-achievements-ii/4.htm

Author:   2legitimate
Date:   Aug 25, 10 at 5:22pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Latest Achievements II
-------------------------------------------
you bounce off some parts even with blue, it happened a few times and after each one, when i hit the exact same spot two seconds later and didn't bounce, i was just left wondering wtf?

Author:   Cheesepuff
Date:   Aug 25, 10 at 5:52pm (PST)
Did the Alatreon Urgent at last

First run was my sisters urgent, we sleepbombed, she got a gem from the tail and one from a carve. Afterwards we killed a Barioth so she and our friend could get Nardebosche, they both needed one carapace each weirdly.

Second run was my urgent and we used Nardebosche no sleep bombing, our friend got disconnected 20 minutes in but we killed it, I got a gem and blood in the carve and my sister got another gem, I also got a rusted lance, too bad it wasn't a worn

The other person that was helping us didn't get a gem or blood and that's the reason why she was there

Just did my first Jho and by god is it hard to find a Jho room when you haven't killed one yet, all the ones I joined, people would leave constantly, it took ages to find one, anyway I got a gem

This message was edited by Cheesepuff on Aug 25 2010.

Author:   Dark Arcanine
Date:   Aug 26, 10 at 2:32am (PST)
*is annoying*

I'm going to update now since I'm procrastinating over a news article for Uni.

- Did three Alatreon sleepbombing runs. Fastest time on the third, 7:45 (still crud I know but that's half of my previous record)
- Got two Azure Dragongems (yay...) and one Skypiercer (YAY!!!)

That's it. Did the Los/Lagia quest again but got stuck with a bunch of noobs and took too long. Need one more Skypiercer for my Alatreon Revolution. (Yeah, I could wait for the stronger Alatreon for the higher chance rate, but whatever)

And yeah, it's hard to find a Deviljho room until about HR60 because no one wants to have baggage. Just like people tend to stay away with helping people on their 5* urgent.

Author:   ippiki_ookami
Date:   Aug 26, 10 at 9:05am (PST)
Just killed a Great Jaggi in three hits (at full health). Thought that was pretty hilarious. Full charge attack to the face, then sword slap, then a fully charged finisher. Dead. Was wearing Lagi+ and using Crimsonwall. If you have those, try it; it's pretty cool.

This message was edited by ippiki_ookami on Aug 26 2010.

Author:   Narsik774
Date:   Aug 26, 10 at 9:29pm (PST)
suicide bombed g.jaggi, all died

Author:   euben0
Date:   Aug 27, 10 at 7:49am (PST)
Just got the Jem from jhen, I don't know what I should make with it.

Date:   Aug 27, 10 at 5:30pm (PST)
Killed Alatreon, carved 2 bloods and got another in rewards

Also gotten 3 Lagia Sapphires and an Urugaan ruby today

This message was edited by Cheesepuff on Aug 27 2010.

Author:   PandaMan
Date:   Aug 27, 10 at 7:59pm (PST)
hmm.. I guess you could call this an achievement, I just got into bowgunning and have successfully aided the defeat of an uragaan and a rathalos and soloed los online using bowguns. Found out they're more fun than melee weapons.

Date:   Aug 28, 10 at 12:04am (PST)
Did an Alatreon sleep bombing run, did it in 12:17, got a webbing

Author:   Narcissus
Date:   Aug 28, 10 at 12:17am (PST)
I just had a total "wow" moment.
Finally got a really nice run on volcano Deviljho, I used adrenaline on all my pierce 2+3 shots and healed up when got down to level 1.
Anyway, used 4 traps and 3 flashbombs, but hey, capped it in 12.38! =)
Beat my PB by alot lol, and yep, I'm buzzing right now ^^

Date:   Aug 28, 10 at 1:40am (PST)
- I Sleepbombed Alatreon once (everyone left after) with a nice fastest time of 4:45. Sadly, still no third Skypiercer (or anything good from that run haha)

Did the Los/Lagi event a couple of times again. Changing the skills around on my Uragaan+ Gunner set for Trap Master (got now, yay for no deviation anymore so changed to a +9 Talisman with one slot) and Status Atk Up (need to start grinding Gigginox... yay...)

Tried hammering Alatreon too, but cruddy team was cruddy.

DA Edit: Sleepbombing armour has: Recoil Down +2, Defence Up S, Bombardier, Trap Master and Status Atk Up.

[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited by Dark Arcanine on Aug 28 2010.

Author:   ippiki_ookami
Date:   Aug 29, 10 at 7:44pm (PST)
I just got 3 Deep Dragongems on one 24 minute Caedeus run. I'm not kidding. One from a carve and two sitting side by side in the quest rewards. This gives me enough to finish off his two last weapons. I will never have to fight Caedeus again. I probably woke the neighbors up, I was laughing so hard.

Date:   Aug 30, 10 at 6:36am (PST)
- Did three more sleepbombing runs on Alatreon and finally got my third Skypiercer!!!! I am now thoroughly convinced that petting your pig is a good thing
- Upgraded to the Alatreon Revolution
- Got another Earth Dragongem

And I tried a bit of Bowgun today, I just feel like it's not doing anything. xD That and Sneak doesn't seem to have any noticeable effects so far.

Date:   Aug 30, 10 at 3:57pm (PST)
Just had a really good Jhen Mohran run, it took 27:07, there were 3 of us and Jhen didn't even manage to reach the boat

Author:   Narcissus
Date:   Aug 30, 10 at 5:46pm (PST)
I think this is a noteworthy little experience - managed to kill both the Jhos that spawn in "The Jaggia Menace" in 18.27 lol. Considering it takes around 2.30 per spawn, it was effectively 14mins actual battle time hehe.
Legit and I gunned and we had two LS users with us. I really want to try it with 4 skilled gunners

Oh and I soloed the Los+Lagi event in 23mins without killing Jho, just kept damaging both and when one is dead you can usually cap the other before Jho comes (2min spawn delay). Give it a try if you like a challenge ^^

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.