Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Latest Achievements II - page 14

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1567430-latest-achievements-ii/14.htm

Author:   GeckoCookie
Date:   Jul 15, 12 at 5:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: Latest Achievements II
-------------------------------------------
My in game name is Noxramus, and I play on the NA servers.

I reached HR 90! Almost one hundred!

Author:   Urlast
Date:   Jul 15, 12 at 6:19pm (PST)
quote RockofKuthian
urlast
you guys weren't clusting or sleepbombobing. Those are almost impossible time in casual unplanned runs. Are you sure they weren't hacking?
congratz on the stuff though, i remember my skypiercers were a pain to get.
GeckoCookie
why not leave your name and region so we can organize a few hunts. Gratz on the joeys.

Well my acheivement is I'm almost hr 400. I'm 398 now what do you guys think my hr 400 quest should be?
yo rock so I know for sure no sleep bombings or cluster bombings. They all been charged pouding alas head while I go at it for the tail. Dont know if there was a hacker in our midst. But the other players hr is 828, 170, 102, while I was a lowest with hr 64. But got to 70hr that night.

Author:   RockofKuthian
Date:   Jul 15, 12 at 8:44pm (PST)
urlast
Yea, if they were all going for head then it was a for sure hack. I think They maybe even tampered with your weapon, 30 second solo tail cut.....idk
GeckoCookie
Ill try adding you whenever I'm on. Gratz on the hr 90 I'm hr 400 now though, 401 actually. I feel like I'm never going to get to 500 though

Date:   Jul 19, 12 at 10:16am (PST)
I'm HR 100! I have joined the triple digits! And I completed my peirce set! AND I did my first speed run of mega-Jho! Yeah!

Off-topic: had a JAGGI kill mega-Jho today... SUPER JAGGI! (Not a great jaggi. Just a Normal JAGGI.)

Date:   Jul 19, 12 at 4:42pm (PST)
GeckoCookie
yea gratz again. Something funny also happened while we were hunting...... a girl name jen came in and I told her not to adren, and he thought I was telling jhen mohran not to adren. Funny moment and awkward too. Silly Gecko

Date:   Jul 19, 12 at 6:44pm (PST)
Ah yes. Jhen- I mean JEN. God. Need to stop confusing them. That was a funny moment... Reminds me of when you said after and the game bleeped it, but I thought you said something else... That was awkward. Anyways, I've now killed a hundred great jaggi! ( Not really that big a thing, but hey. First monster I've killed a hundred of.) up to 68 Jho with my speed runs I've been doing. I have yet to find a competent group of random peirce people... It's driving me crazy!

I've gotten so many Jho gems, instead of using chocolate chips for my cookies, I'm using Jho gems!

Cookie ti- OW! Those are hard...

Date:   Jul 25, 12 at 11:34pm (PST)
So, I got bored of hunting with no cause, so I dusted off my alternate account and started playing on that. He's hr58 right now. I fought ceadues once and was able to get. Couple helios parts. I made a pretty decent helios set when I added some rathian parts and did some hunting. Felt better to actually get some stuff like conq seals and remembered how it felt to be nooby. I just wish someone from here was online >.>
I feel like everyone from here just quit when Kholdstare left. Everyone just randomly disappeared

Author:   SlayerKing
Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 10:45am (PST)
Really Rok? 'we' all left when Khold left?

I hunted with you a few times...and you know I am always on...well, most nights, I am on. I feel slighted in that comment RoK...sniff, sniff.

Ok...got the point....ya don't want to hunt with ME...sniff, sniff.

Rok, you know where I am...helping lower HR's achieve success...and building my collections...come find me sometime....but I ain't searching for you anymore (i'm looking for a new best friend...hah).

Slayer, Outa Here!

Date:   Jul 26, 12 at 10:40pm (PST)
You're never on either.... do you go on invisible? I'm on pretty much all day and all night now that's its summer............
Id love to hunt with ya Slayer but you gotta be online first

Author:   SlayerKing
Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 7:58am (PST)
Was on again last night...NO Tarek or Tarek-alter....I'm just sayin', is all.

No, I am not invisible...actually, I have no idea how to make any changes to my MH3 profile of any sort...hah.

Was on last night doing randoms...as always. Did a bunch of runs at the Sea Power (double lagia) including 2 person runs. Its a fun quest, that one. NO need to worry about new zones...no land...just stay engaged and kick their tails into hamburger.

Then when I had my fill of Lagia-burger...(mmmm, smells like fish, tastes like chicken), went Jho (bedevil a devil) with a couple...one of which was a HR999. Typically, i like to see how they (999's) hunt...to see if those HR are hacked or somewhat earned. I cannot imagine a 'true' 999 based on how long I have been playing (couple years), my hours (over 1100), and my HR at 179 or so.

Anyway, she was good. She lanced with Ala gleam...but I did notice....she NEVER took damage though a charge, even sheilded hurts a bit..but not her. Also, she walked through breath attacks. And...and this was a cool affect...when she changed zones as we followed Jho....instead of disappearing as anybody does when they leave a zone...she looked like she burst into flames as she disappeared. It was a cool effect and me not having a single idea about anything to do with hacks...that one seems innocuous and more an affect (like flying) than anything else.

Anyway...apart from that above, we took what i would say, 'normal' time for Jho suggesting she wasn't geared too crazy (no high damage hacks...maybe defense and affect hacks...don't know).

After she left, I went out for 2 man run at jho...and after a short while...that guy left and I was solo. I was SWAXing with full vangis...and while I dropped his ass many times...and cut his tail...i couldn't get him to limp...and nearly out of time and healing pots...I aborted. Really, I suck at solo jho,

So Rok...what I'd like to do....if this is possible...is watch you (maybe, if you can) solo jho. I know by me being on the screen would cause him to sometimes follow me....but that could help you also as his focus would be on me and not you. What do you say? wanna try?

I think...my next time on will be Sunday night (heading out for a road trip later this afternoon)....look for me if your interested.

Slayer, Outa Here!

Date:   Jul 27, 12 at 1:35pm (PST)
Hmmmmmm I play all night most nights so you can easily catch me then. I cant play from nine to midnight, busy then pretty much everyday. I actually know a lot of legit people who got to hr 999. Actually one of them is on neoseeker. He barely comes on. Cool guy his name is bdww iirc. Grim on mh3. And sure, if I find you online we might as well duo, Maybe we can beat 10mins. That's what I had with Ignacio

Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 1:02pm (PST)
Idk if this counts as a double post....?
Anyways, I'm finally hr 500, I feel like im almost to 999 but then i remember that im only half way there and that the first half was the easy part. I remember saying I'd start hacking at hr 300 but i guess i never got around to it. I think I still might start hacking, but on my other wii. I want no hacks on Tarek, at all

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Aug 05, 12 at 4:28pm (PST)
500? dude, where was i? i was on like 5 minutes ago, u were off... I was helping some noobs, by helping i mean then getting hurt and healing and me killing it

Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 6:47pm (PST)
With IMT24, I got S rank in the following arena quests:
Land lords
Brute horns
Sea power
Ice and fire

These are the FIRST EVER arena quests I ever got s rank on.

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Aug 13, 12 at 7:16pm (PST)
loool, those were legit. In bari/agna we got 11:59 which is 1 second off a rank LOOOOL. I beat that with RockofKuthian...10 minutes and something lol.

Although, my best stands with Kholdstare. 00:33 seconds on quru bwahaha . 3:40-49 on bari/agna. Guy slept them and placed SO much bombs, it was hilarious xD

Anyway, i got one...well not yet, but coming up. Over 280 Los' killed and cap (i think im at 289 with one i did with hitman and RoK) which is SO close to 300. I love you Rathalos

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.