Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Latest Achievements II - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1567430-latest-achievements-ii/13.htm

Author:   Newman_Vin
Date:   Jun 17, 12 at 7:22pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Latest Achievements II
-------------------------------------------
reached HR 30
I am usually on late at night or evening US EST time. lately i have not been on because of work.
post your online name if you can and your HR so that i can ID you and add you if i get to see you online whenever i am also online.

I want to get past HR31 and on to the high rank

currently working toward my jhen urgent (just got it). preparations!
I did the quest once before (someone else's urgent) and with three people we were only able to repel it! this thing has way more health than i would expect.

EDIT: Got to HR31! finally in high rank. time to upgrade some bowguns, get me some high rank gunner armor and have some more fun. I killed jhen mohran with 4 other people. got the earth dragon gem from a carve. going to save it for something useful.

This message was edited on 2012-06-23T20:10:02-07:00.

Author:   Kunimitsu04
Date:   Jun 24, 12 at 4:03am (PST)
My latest achievement would be that I KO'd World Eater 0_o

Pretty surprised... I never thought ANYTHING would have reached his head..

Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 10:36am (PST)
reached HR32. Upgraded my jaggid fire frame to max (the bird gems were annoying to get). Now I am sitting in my barioth armor (for evade +2) with my jaggid fire/barrozooka/rathling stock bowgun, and am piercing things. would be nice to get the diablos armor for pierce boosting, but it looks like its too late for that now. i'm already in high rank, I might as well make high rank armor.

Decided on rathian+ armor. blademaster or gunner, idk yet. I may get the blade armor to take me higher into high rank, and then start working on multiple gunner equipment once i have access to all the quests.

tried to solo a high rank rathian quest with jaggid fire bowgun. probably didn't even get it within catching range before it killed me. the great jaggi makes things a bit difficult there...i would rather tackle it in a group.
Next step is to make some rathian rooms and get me some new high rank armor!
(thanks to RoK for suggesting the ian armor set for my first one.)

Author:   RockofKuthian
Date:   Jun 25, 12 at 7:36pm (PST)
quote Newman_Vin
reached HR32. Upgraded my jaggid fire frame to max (the bird gems were annoying to get). Now I am sitting in my barioth armor (for evade +2) with my jaggid fire/barrozooka/rathling stock bowgun, and am piercing things. would be nice to get the diablos armor for pierce boosting, but it looks like its too late for that now. i'm already in high rank, I might as well make high rank armor.

Decided on rathian+ armor. blademaster or gunner, idk yet. I may get the blade armor to take me higher into high rank, and then start working on multiple gunner equipment once i have access to all the quests.

tried to solo a high rank rathian quest with jaggid fire bowgun. probably didn't even get it within catching range before it killed me. the great jaggi makes things a bit difficult there...i would rather tackle it in a group.
Next step is to make some rathian rooms and get me some new high rank armor!
(thanks to RoK for suggesting the ian armor set for my first one.)
I forgot you were a gunner... that changes a lot. IF you're going to get a blademaster set get the rathian one. Rathian gunner is great and all but I think there are better ones like barroth+. If you still want to get the rathian armor tell me. There is a special lowrank/highrank mix that will give you the most slots and all 3 skills. For some reason you don't naturally get earplugs in the full set. It gives u8 points, u have to gem in the rest. But then again gunner looks pretty cool... I use the gunner+ cap a lot

Date:   Jun 27, 12 at 8:13am (PST)
decided to go with blademaster gobul armor. almost finished it except for the waist. rediculous amount of gobul hide+... still need two more hides to complete the set.

also got lucky with a rusted hammer on a mini uragaan run. so now i made a core hammer which is probably my highest atk weapon so far.

made it to HR35 or somewhere around there.
thanks for helping RoK!

Date:   Jun 27, 12 at 1:13pm (PST)
Newman_Vin
Always a pleasure
Did u use the bird wyvern gems on the armor instead of the bowgun or did u get 3 more?

Date:   Jun 27, 12 at 7:07pm (PST)
I got three more bird gems! annoying to get; I was relieved when i got the last one. but now i feel like the gobul hide+ is even harder to get. the armor needs too much hide+ lol. jk.

forgot to mention that i saw my first deviljho today on a rathian quest for a friend. i didnt get a chance to deal with it much since i had to focus on the rathian, but i thought i heard some strange battle music when the jho was in the area. i couldnt tell. some odd classical tune or something. will have a better idea once i see one again.

Date:   Jun 27, 12 at 9:06pm (PST)
Yea he has his own song... but don't worryl when noob jho comes on (hr31 and up) ill help you hunt some, maybe along with some others from here (if they ever get ON) and you can get some awesome weapons. Teach you the ropes too.
I'm pretty sure the hides are easy to get lol. You should try getting rathalos+ armor. About 30 carpaces needed. I think more

Author:   the_FAMAS_pro
Date:   Jun 28, 12 at 3:19am (PST)
quote Newman_Vin
I got three more bird gems! annoying to get; I was relieved when i got the last one. but now i feel like the gobul hide+ is even harder to get. the armor needs too much hide+ lol. jk.

forgot to mention that i saw my first deviljho today on a rathian quest for a friend. i didnt get a chance to deal with it much since i had to focus on the rathian, but i thought i heard some strange battle music when the jho was in the area. i couldnt tell. some odd classical tune or something. will have a better idea once i see one again.
LOL. Another one gets duped, heh heh heh..lots of people who don't know what the hell a jho is usually get eaten...

U going online tomorrow, bro?

Date:   Jun 28, 12 at 10:18am (PST)
i most definitely did not get eaten by jho lol. i tried positioning my self so that the jho would attack the rathian as it was attacking me. worked well. it made rathian flinch a few times before i killed it.

I am not online regularly since i am busy with life lol, but i am online either in the morning or late night EST.

Date:   Jun 28, 12 at 1:13pm (PST)
Today's the last day for jhen+ i think. you should do some to get the + stuff.
the_FAMAS_pro this is where you get the HR stuff from jhenny. comes once a month-ish
then you can make the set i showed u.

Author:   GeckoCookie
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 7:54am (PST)
*GeckoCookie had entered the room*

I joined this forum! Hurray! My actual thing was that I reached a kill/cap count of 50 Jho! Yay!

Hope to hunt with you all!

*GeckoCookie has left the room*

Author:   Urlast
Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 7:23pm (PST)
So I just got online since a week due to bad Internet connection and the first room I go to is ala just to try my luck. Well I am one lucky son of a gun last night cuase of the room I was in. The players was all hammers users and I'm the only long sword user. They go for the head and I go for the tail. Tails been popping off with in 30 seconds and almost every carve I got skypeirce or azure dragon gem stone. Our Fastest runs are 2:01 and that was 3 times it hit the time. But all our runs are under 4 mins. Got 6 gems and 7 skypeirce last night.

Date:   Jul 14, 12 at 8:43pm (PST)
urlast
you guys weren't clusting or sleepbombobing. Those are almost impossible time in casual unplanned runs. Are you sure they weren't hacking?
congratz on the stuff though, i remember my skypiercers were a pain to get.
GeckoCookie
why not leave your name and region so we can organize a few hunts. Gratz on the joeys.

Well my acheivement is I'm almost hr 400. I'm 398 now what do you guys think my hr 400 quest should be?

Author:   GeckoCookie
Date:   Jul 15, 12 at 5:34am (PST)
My in game name is Noxramus, and I play on the NA servers.

I reached HR 90! Almost one hundred!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.