Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1035155-introduction-thread/13.htm

Author:   Clodinus
Date:   Dec 20, 11 at 10:58am (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
My name is Clodinus haven't got the game yet but thinking about getting it with some xmas money... i am quite new to the series got Freedom unite a couple of days ago but am already addicted hopefully i can get good armour and such quicker in this game as i will know what i am doing

Author:   EpicwinFTW
Date:   Dec 23, 11 at 3:08am (PST)
Hi guys I love Mh3 and I really hope to hunt with some of you some time. My name is nick(no capital letters). My HR is 35 and rising, and my ID is xk3fw2. Hope to see you online sometime.

Author:   killergamer99
Date:   Jan 09, 12 at 12:27am (PST)
Hey guys my names Cole character is Hazusu but ive played freedom 2 and freedom unite for over 600 hours im pretty familiar with the game but just started playing tri hoping to have some help maybe and quest with you guys when i get everything figured out

Author:   Scion
Date:   Jan 26, 12 at 12:18am (PST)
Ello there my names Scion i play a lot of MH3 online, i like helpin out little noobies sometimes hunt wiht me sometime

Author:   sjfksjfgklsjdklg
Date:   Feb 03, 12 at 2:00pm (PST)
ive just started playing this game im going to beat the offline first then play online but ill play online with some of you guys when im done names ChrisLee on monster hunter 3 tri:D

Author:   Ignacio
Date:   Feb 24, 12 at 12:01am (PST)
Hey guys my name is Ignacio and Im online most of the time (Im HR 125)

Author:   Psycho5050
Date:   Mar 30, 12 at 7:50pm (PST)
quote neji 9889
i feel important now
I was going to say the same thing but the topic was closed. I honestly didn't think I made a big enough impact for someone to remember me after I stopped playing. Who knew.

Author:   neji 9889
Date:   Mar 30, 12 at 10:37pm (PST)
quote Psycho5050
quote neji 9889
i feel important now
I was going to say the same thing but the topic was closed. I honestly didn't think I made a big enough impact for someone to remember me after I stopped playing. Who knew.
i wish i hadnt stopped playing... it was such a good thing, but now i just cant be bothered to get my wii back out.

MW3 and youtube consuming my life haha

Author:   Psycho5050
Date:   Mar 30, 12 at 10:48pm (PST)
My friend has my MHTri game (he's a big monster hunter fan also) and I keep forgetting to get it back from him. CoD and Monster Hunter Portable 3rd has my time lol.

Author:   Narsik774
Date:   Mar 30, 12 at 11:03pm (PST)
Some of you might remember me way back in the MHFU threads and some MHP3rd threads.

I never really bothered posting on Tri threads but would be nice to get some friends to play with. (Only 4 friends on my main list)

Name: Narsik
ID: K..... Forgot already
HR: Does it really matter?

I'm on often, play with my MH partner a lot. (Kodiak)

If you troll, your instantly on my block list, OR, I'll just troll you back (Rarely, results will usually involve me winning, but don't worry, its usually those low rank players that p**** me off) I'm actually polite if you're too.

Other:
I've played since this game came out, but never reached HR999 for *many* reasons.
Alternate accounts: Melony, Kurai, Kodiak, Dr Tran, Suiren, Zinaru

Let me know your from Neo and I'll add yah

Edit: Wow this place is dead Edit#2: I have a keyboard (Finally) Edit#3: North American Cali Time

Author:   SaphireGemDragon
Date:   Mar 30, 12 at 11:37pm (PST)
Hello name is Saphire on monster hunter tri, I'm new to the game but i am enjoying it so far, i don't really have the ability to speak on the wii by either typing or speaking... need to figure that out, i often play offline due to limited amount of time but would like to get online and hunt, i just have no idea what to equip or which weapon be it lance, or bow gun or even a great sword i would be best at... bit embarrassed about that... hope to play online soon

Author:   Its_my_time24
Date:   Mar 31, 12 at 5:21am (PST)
quote SaphireGemDragon
Hello name is Saphire on monster hunter tri, I'm new to the game but i am enjoying it so far, i don't really have the ability to speak on the wii by either typing or speaking... need to figure that out, i often play offline due to limited amount of time but would like to get online and hunt, i just have no idea what to equip or which weapon be it lance, or bow gun or even a great sword i would be best at... bit embarrassed about that... hope to play online soon
Hello, my name is JEROME on monser hunter, but most people call me jer. Welcome to the neoseeker family saph. Well, seems like you have no experience with any other mh game, soo finding the perfect weapon for u could be difficult. And, whats to be embarrased about? We have plenty of pros here willing to help. I be one of them . Soo to get started, we need to know if ur in North America servers, or Europe. If your in NA, i'll be glad to help. Maybe about 8:00 pm EST i'll be on.

Sincerly, IMT24

Its_my_time24

Author:   neji 9889
Date:   Mar 31, 12 at 6:43am (PST)
i forgot my HR on this game, but i think its in the 300's not really sure about that... but anyways, it means nothing after 51, as you can do every quest. just remove it from this thread, at least thats my opinion

Author:   SaphireGemDragon
Date:   Mar 31, 12 at 11:25am (PST)
North America east coast here, unfortunately as i said time is limited on the game considering i work tonight from 5-9 eastern x.=.x bf has played this game many times and has told me to stick with the lance not sure if i should listen and go along with his suggestion..

Author:   Ignacio
Date:   Mar 31, 12 at 5:04pm (PST)
quote SaphireGemDragon
North America east coast here, unfortunately as i said time is limited on the game considering i work tonight from 5-9 eastern x.=.x bf has played this game many times and has told me to stick with the lance not sure if i should listen and go along with his suggestion..
What I would do is I would use different weapons for different monsters exploit their weakness!!
but the lance is a pretty decent weapon for staring.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.