Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Introduction Thread - page 11

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34727/t1035155-introduction-thread/11.htm

Author:   XzFate
Date:   Jan 26, 11 at 4:24pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Introduction Thread
-------------------------------------------
Sup everyone, I have been all over the MH PSP forums so now I am on the wii =] and I am lovin it just wish there was some more weps and armors but whatevs i am totally digging the game =D but I do play online names Sunder (will edit my post later for the ID) and almost hr39 cant wait till 51 haha want me a taste of ala blood but message me up on here or ingame of ya wanna quest it up, i am down for helping the lowbies get their hr ups, We all know it always starts out slow so I can speed the process up for ya lowbies =D

Author:   Selig Hecht
Date:   Feb 19, 11 at 8:26am (PST)
I'm horrible at this game but good lord do I love it. Hi, I'm Selig. I'm new.

Sorta....

EDIT: I make an enormous amount of jokes. Don't take me seriously.

This message was edited by Selig_Hecht on Feb 19 2011.

Author:   Kren
Date:   Mar 07, 11 at 4:39am (PST)
Heya, name's Kren.

Fairly new to MH3, but played MHFU before this. I still consider myself a newbie, so I'm looking forward to learn much. My HR is still below 10 (I believe 6 or so) and I've only logged 40+ hours (mostly offline). But yea, hoping to learn much and gain much from being a part of this forum.

Happy Hunting,

Kren

Author:   Phypr
Date:   Mar 08, 11 at 6:07pm (PST)
Hi peeps, My names Phypr and i picked up this game a while ago but didnt really take it too seriously. Now, however, ive been told that this game is awesome by a friend and decided to give it another go.

ill post my FC when i have the time as it would be cool to meet up with some peeps to have a game

see ya real soon

Author:   Kuriusu
Date:   Apr 05, 11 at 5:38am (PST)
Sup peeps! I'm far from good (Hunter Rank 6) but I still enjoy it. See you around.

Author:   SlayerKing
Date:   Jun 08, 11 at 7:53pm (PST)
My handle in the game is Slayer. I play on the North American server. Typically, i wield a lance but also used switch axe. Really, its monster determinate for me. I am really good at lancing and axing....deplorable at gunning...hah. I am pretty much on almost every night.

I completed fully and absolutely...everything in the Village (off-line) before coming to the City (on-line)...and currently am nearing 500hrs total time(ugh....is it really that long?). This includes making one of every armour-set and weapon (including gunner sets), even though I may not use them or use them well.

I am, I think, exceptional at underwater combat....but not so well with frequent flyers like Rathalos (stay on the damn ground so i can hit you, would ya!?!). I hold my own against flyers and Los and Rath are some of the few I DO weild axes on (though I have not tried Alt yet).

At this posting, I am held at HR 50 until I finish all the required level 5 quests.

Look me up....lets play. Drop a note you saw me 'here' and lets slay some critters.

Slayer

Author:   MrDraycan
Date:   Jun 27, 11 at 11:53pm (PST)
Ok so have to be blunt I just came from the FAQ forums so hi will be hanging around here for a while and dont worry I'm from the EU side were not as critical as the US MH3 GFAQ members.

Author:   Tunstall
Date:   Jul 04, 11 at 6:47pm (PST)
Hola,I'm Tunstall,used to post a lot in MHFU forum but kinda died out when I got bored of the game.I'm back now though and it's a new generation so.Hopefully kill some tougher monsters.

Author:   Justin
Date:   Aug 09, 11 at 5:34am (PST)
Hi guys :'D Justin here. I'm a bit late with the game, but from the reviews I plan on ordering tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get to play with some of you guys!

Author:   Couttsy
Date:   Aug 09, 11 at 5:49am (PST)
welcome to the forum Justin

would love to play with you when you get the game, but its region locked and i'm on EU

Author:   Falcothunder
Date:   Sep 21, 11 at 7:56pm (PST)
Hello, Falcothunder here, (Falco for short) I have been playing since Tri's release and I love it. Didn't get far after HR18 since my buddy and I couldn't down Lagiacrus to get farther in our ranks but I DO wish to continue the game as intended since I have NEVER played such an amazing Action RPG such as this... Maybe I have I don't recall..

Either way, hopefully I can hunt with a few people here whether it's now or later doesn't matter to me.

All of my gear, items and money are all legit, NOTHING is hacked.

Have killed everything except Rathalos, Diablos, Uragaan, Deviljho, Barioth, Agnaktor, Ceadeus, Jhen Moran and of course, Alatreon. (Sorry to have not nicknamed them, I like to type )

I am in the US and would like to experience the online mode once again if possible, unless everyone is burnt out on MH3

Sorry for the huge formality, it's kind of how and who I am

Date:   Sep 22, 11 at 5:14am (PST)
welcome falco, alot of us here still play mht, i am on EU servers so i cannot play with you.

Author:   Falcothunder
Date:   Sep 22, 11 at 5:45pm (PST)
Couttsy So I've read, it sucks that the game has a region lock

Date:   Oct 18, 11 at 5:00am (PST)
I played Monster hunter today for the first time in a month and a half, it feels like so long i need to post it in here

Author:   jezter
Date:   Oct 21, 11 at 3:12pm (PST)
hello im sorta new to the mh tri game but i have been playing the series since mh on ps2 im decent with the bowgun but still got alot to learn just hopeing to find some people to hunt with and maybe actually talk with on the wii speak if anyone still use's it i play on the na servers anything else just msg me and ill answer cant wait to make some new friends ^.^

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.