Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Xlink Kai and Online Play Help Thread II - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34678/t1470974-xlink-kai-online-play-help-thread-ii/

Author:   Aurora
Date:   Jan 12, 10 at 11:51am (PST)
Subject:   Xlink Kai and Online Play Help Thread II
-------------------------------------------
Previous Thread

Please use this thread to post any queries which you may have regarding online play in MHF2, and to share usernames among yourselves.

FAQ: How do I play this game online?

quote Lone wlf
You need a WIFI MAX which is $40 and a Xlink Kai which is free. Im trying to get people to share their AIM, MSN, Yahoo, and w/e other instant messengers are out there sn's.

Author:   Mizzle
Date:   Jan 27, 10 at 2:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: Xlink Kai and Online Play Help Thread II
Recently got MHf2 having troubles getting online duno what that buying stuff means, please contact at the above name I use aim as well:)

Once I know more and can get online i'll be happy to go online and help when I can ty

Author:   PSP_ninja
Date:   Mar 15, 10 at 10:55am (PST)
how to connect to this xlink ka??
is it just normal wifi or another program??
coz i know this place that has a wifi connection!

Author:   Dally
Date:   Mar 27, 10 at 8:09am (PST)
Im trying to use normal wifi..none that costs, and it seems that im online but not sure cause i dont think alot of people play this as much as they use to but if you can get online..i have msn and more than happy to play this with ya.

Author:   luvtehMHF
Date:   Oct 10, 10 at 1:43am (PST)
Nobody is ever in the lobby, and everything appears 1 Player 1 Private match, it seems to be glitched straight up and nobody can use it. When I'm using MHF1, everything is normal and it shows correct players and correct private matches.

Also since they updated the software, where the hell is the globe to tell if you have successfully configured your psp?

Author:   FreedomHunter
Date:   Nov 28, 10 at 10:55pm (PST)
From my observations and from what I have been told the online for this game, for Kai, it least, is broken.

Author:   Arcliff
Date:   Nov 28, 10 at 11:02pm (PST)
I haven't tried MHF2 on Xlink Kai. So, I can't say anything about it. But, let me assure you guys, that Xlink Kai works perfectly on MHFU. I played it online lost of times and have no troubles.

Author:   FreedomHunter
Date:   Nov 28, 10 at 11:23pm (PST)
quote Arcliff
I haven't tried MHF2 on Xlink Kai. So, I can't say anything about it. But, let me assure you guys, that Xlink Kai works perfectly on MHFU. I played it online lost of times and have no troubles.
Apparently it works great for me on MHF, haven't tried MHFU, but MHF2 is all glitchy and weird at most times.

My guess, is that since they are practically identical games, they didn't want to host three servers (one for MHF, one for MHF2, and one for Unite) so they just did two (one for MHF and the other for Unite). Which I think is pretty selfish.

Author:   Aedan
Date:   Jan 14, 11 at 1:04am (PST)
hi... im planning to buy wifi max...
but before anything i just like to know... if it still works
with MHF2 and MHFU in PSP...
and is there a lot of people playing it right now..?

thanks in advance

Author:   osman
Date:   Feb 10, 11 at 8:59pm (PST)
i was wondering if someone could help me with it on mhfu bec i dont understand tha wifi max thing u really need to buy it or can u play with normal wifi?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.