Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: my rathalos and rathian plate guide - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34678/t1085144-my-rathalos-rathian-plate-guide/2.htm

Author:   Zumma
Date:   Feb 06, 08 at 6:09pm (PST)
Subject:   re: my rathalos and rathian plate guide
-------------------------------------------
Easier way: Anger of Heaven and Earth. I got 3 plates and 2 rubies in one go once

Author:   Zeffervelli
Date:   Jul 18, 08 at 4:21am (PST)
Finally, a good way to get these things, I did "A troublesome pair" so many times without a single drop...
Now I can finish off my Fatalis armor. =D
If anyone needs help with that, just pm me.
Isn't Anger of Heaven and Earth a downloadable quest? What would you recommend: Bowing or Blading? Either way, I'm good with, I can still cut off the tail either way... =D (Just melee the tail about 7-10 times, I think. It's been so long)

Okay, I don't think I have the plates registered in my game... Now tell me this: 176 Rathalos hunted and 191 Rathian hunted... shouldn't I have at least 1 of each by now? I mean, I'm set on rubies, I have a ton of those... But I cant get the rest of the Fatalis set without those freaking plates....... I did Anger of Heaven and Earth about 4 times already... No plates whatsoever...

Author:   junyuan
Date:   Nov 10, 11 at 9:19am (PST)
But I my hr is only 1 n I am at 4* quest only. Plus I really need a rathain spike

Author:   joe dub
Date:   Sep 28, 12 at 12:21pm (PST)
I hate the high rank silver and azure ratholos cause i know im not the best but ive always gotten 1-2 rubys from them each quest no plates and that makes me mad cause ive never gotten a single one out of 123 quest that is some bullony!!!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.