Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Corvus (Final Form) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34661/t1576947-corvus-final-form/

Author:   Charraze111
Date:   Sep 16, 10 at 7:13am (PST)
Subject:   Corvus (Final Form)
-------------------------------------------
YAY! I KILLED BARBARUS! He deserves it after what he did 2 greygnarl...
Anyway, Corvus is so hard. I always use Kabuff but he still kills them. He always does 60-70 damage aswell :@ My team is:
Me: Level 43 Palidin (Fire Blade)
Hugo: Level 42 Gladiator (Falcon Blade)
Isabella: Level 44 Priest (Driller Pillar)
Lucia: Level 45 Martial Artist (Fire Claws)

Any tips? Plus anyone know his EXACT health?

Author:   Wes
Date:   Sep 16, 10 at 12:13pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Corvus (Final Form)
I'd have your priest use multiheal every round. Have some of your characters carrying sage elixirs, etc for when your priest's MP gets low.
Corvus has some cool skills. He can use Magic Burst, then pray to restore all of his MP. He can also use a disruptive wave, which erases all of the buffs you used. Make sure to use Kabuff again.

Author:   lucedeoangel
Date:   Sep 16, 10 at 1:22pm (PST)
Do you have an armamentalist? They're epic.

Author:   popple
Date:   Sep 19, 10 at 5:29pm (PST)
quote Charraze111
YAY! I KILLED BARBARUS! He deserves it after what he did 2 greygnarl...
Anyway, Corvus is so hard. I always use Kabuff but he still kills them. He always does 60-70 damage aswell :@ My team is:
Me: Level 43 Palidin (Fire Blade)
Hugo: Level 42 Gladiator (Falcon Blade)
Isabella: Level 44 Priest (Driller Pillar)
Lucia: Level 45 Martial Artist (Fire Claws)

Any tips? Plus anyone know his EXACT health?
[div align=center][/div][spoiler=][/spoiler]
code
I can't beat him (the second one) someone help. I have a minstrel lv.40 (fire blade) a priest lv. 39 (sceptre of Gitt) a warrior lv. 39 (fizzle foil) a mage lv. 27 (magical mace) any tips on what to do I also have a martial artist lv. 34 (mistick) at stornway please help!!:o:o:colored:

Date:   Sep 19, 10 at 6:54pm (PST)
help help aaaaaaaaaah oh no I can't do it

Author:   Legendary Boss Hunter
Date:   Sep 19, 10 at 7:11pm (PST)
Rasie your team's lvl to at least lvl 48 and try to upgrade your equiped items and then see if you can beat him then.

Author:   Nintendoheap
Date:   Sep 19, 10 at 7:32pm (PST)
Anything level 45 and above is perfect. Make sure you have a phial of Yggdrasil Dew to recover all of your party's health after Corvus' magic burst. Equip as many party members as you can with mirror armour which can be bought from Upover as it sometimes sends magic back at the foe which will get Corvus for 100+ Fire blades are strong so i highly recommend them.

I did this with a minstrel and 3 warriors and i only healed like 3 times! And we were all level 45.

If all else fails, go to the Bowhole and fight Liquid Metal Slimes to level up your part

Hope this helped.

- Nintendoheap

Date:   Sep 20, 10 at 8:47am (PST)
You don't need that high a level. My priest had the highest level and he was lvl.42.

Date:   Sep 20, 10 at 4:13pm (PST)
quote Nintendoheap
Anything level 45 and above is perfect. Make sure you have a phial of Yggdrasil Dew to recover all of your party's health after Corvus' magic burst. Equip as many party members as you can with mirror armour which can be bought from Upover as it sometimes sends magic back at the foe which will get Corvus for 100+ Fire blades are strong so i highly recommend them.

I did this with a minstrel and 3 warriors and i only healed like 3 times! And we were all level 45.

If all else fails, go to the Bowhole and fight Liquid Metal Slimes to level up your part

Hope this helped.

- Nintendoheap
thanks but i still can't do it please tell me what vocations and weapons i need for best results

Date:   Sep 20, 10 at 4:48pm (PST)
My celestrian was a warrior, one was a paladin, another was a priest, and my final one was a armamentalist.

For weapons, as my warrior was the main attacker, I gave her a Dragon Slayer. For armour, warrior, paladin and armamentalist all had Mirror Armour. My Priest had magician robes on I think.

I made the warrior do Double Up (learned from gladiator) then falcon slash Corvus, the paladin use Kabuff for a few turns, then buff the warrior. I had the priest heal whenever needed, and the armamentalist use Life Fource on the warrior, then use Sap.

Do that for a few times and he will go down. If you're worried about MP use Magic water or whatever healing MP items you have.

It might be a good idea to bring some yggdrasil leaves incase the priest goes down.

Author:   Johnathan Morris
Date:   Sep 21, 10 at 2:14am (PST)
quote DQ9 Boss Hunter
Rasie your team's lvl to at least lvl 48 and try to upgrade your equiped items and then see if you can beat him then.
I beat the game at 28-30 T_T You are awesome enough, you just need to give the best weapon to the strongest, not the main character. Although, I only won with my lucky, lucky, co-op de grace.

Author:   Wes
Date:   Sep 21, 10 at 1:23pm (PST)
Equipment for your party should be from Upover or alchemised.
You need to do some leveling (a lv27 mage?! He has to be getting killed!), but you can beat him at 40ish.
Hopefully you have been giving skill points to HP and Def skills. Also shield skill helps in any battle. Train your lower level vocations to harvest skill points.

Date:   Sep 21, 10 at 4:25pm (PST)
sigh I give up well i'll come back to it l8r

Author:   Dragoon
Date:   Sep 21, 10 at 4:29pm (PST)
I was mid-30's when I beat him. Took me about 3-4 turns to actually do it, but it wasn't all that hard.

Author:   Charraze111
Date:   Sep 21, 10 at 7:40pm (PST)
i killed him i raised glads tension 2 100 then used falcon slash. I do that 4 all bosses lol

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.