Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: How to find the Darkmoon Rabbit (Complete Guide) - page 1
reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3463/t1801648-how-to-find-darkmoon-rabbit-complete-guide/
Date: Dec 05, 12 at 3:34pm (PST)
Subject: How to find the Darkmoon Rabbit (Complete Guide)
How to get the Darkmoon Rabbit (Video guide inside)
The Darkmoon Rabbit can be found in a cave on the beach, south east of the Darkmoon Faire grounds. It is a neutral NPC but turn hostile once you tag it.How to kill it:
Everybody in the raid will get the achievement That Rabbit's Dynamite! once the rabbit dies. Though only one person will get pet.NPC Scan instructions:
- Get a small raid of 90s together. (Don't really need tanks, as the rabbit has no agro tables)
- Group close to the entrance of the cave. Be careful to not LoS the boss when he targets you, as he easily evade bugs.
- He will jump on a random raid members and use HUGE, SHARP TEETH!, fear you, and probably kill you if you have no healers.
- If you die, release and run back.
(courtesy of someone on WoWhead)
- Open NPCScan options (type /npcscan)
- Go to the search options menu
- Type in 58336 in the NPC ID, select Darkmoon Faire in the drop down for World field, Type Darkmoon Rabbit in the name field. Then hit the ( + ) symbol to the right side to add it to your list of NPCs to search for.
Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2015.
All Rights Reserved.