Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: 5.1: Finally reacting to Theramore (LORE SPOILERS) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3463/t1779452-5-1-finally-reacting-to-theramore-lore-spoilers/

Author:   Avalith
Date:   Oct 21, 12 at 10:37am (PST)
Subject:   5.1: Finally reacting to Theramore (LORE SPOILERS)
-------------------------------------------
So I've been lurking the Battle.net forums and thought I'd bring the lore discussion here.

Thus far, sound files have revealed:

Author:   Angyles Cerddoriaeth
Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 12:29pm (PST)
Subject:   re: 5.1: Finally reacting to Theramore (LORE SPOILERS)
I have heard some of this, and I am hoping Jaina finally rages like she did in the book.

The upcoming Lore stuff sounds so great!

Date:   Oct 22, 12 at 9:52pm (PST)
I just hope that Anduin gets saved by Baine and there isn't some sort of crazy magical hat trick to his saving. Baine vs Garrosh would be a great fight to watch imo.

As for Lor'themar, Horde can have gnomes if Alliance gets Blood Elves. ...Then again that wouldn't go over so well with the players since a lot of people would probably lash out at suddenly being Alliance. If anything, I could see Blood Elves becoming "neutral" like the Pandaren, but either way if anything happens to them, a major reworking of Eversong will be in order. Perhaps a rebuilt Silvermoon City and flying!

Author:   Angyles Cerddoriaeth
Date:   Oct 23, 12 at 11:42am (PST)
Now if they add flying in Silvermoon they would have to do the same for Exodar or people would bitch and complain.

I cannot see them revamping all the races tbh, I hope it stays as it is.

I DO NOT WANT GNOMES

Date:   Oct 23, 12 at 7:23pm (PST)
Not like you're losing much if BEs go Alliance again... except 99% of your pally population.

Author:   Yoshi Fanatic
Date:   Oct 24, 12 at 8:13am (PST)
If the Blood Elves go Alliance I'm royally *bleep*ed since I have seven of them. I could see Blood Elves going neutral, but I could never see them going to the Alliance especially after what Jaina did the the Sunreavers in Dalaran. Lor'themar also made the statement that the Horde exists because of the Alliance so I would think that it's unlikely at best at this point.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.