Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: the game is hard! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34193/t829933-game-hard/

Author:   willowlee
Date:   Jan 31, 07 at 8:18pm (PST)
Subject:   the game is hard!
-------------------------------------------
comparing this game to samurai warriors: state of war, this game is freaking hard. I hate it when the enemy generals keep coming back. I killed them like 100 times and they still won't die. My commander always die no matter how good i play. is this game just made for "heading straight to the enemy commander and killing him?" i feel that if i tried to waste any time at a treasure trove, or at a peasant village, the enemy generals will kill my commander.

Author:   dmf_dynasty
Date:   Jan 31, 07 at 9:06pm (PST)
Subject:   re: the game is hard!
It's more about taking everything out in your way to make it really hard for the enemy to get to your commander. But if you can do it quick, do it.

Author:   willowlee
Date:   Feb 01, 07 at 4:43am (PST)
yeah, i always do that when playing. i always killed everyone in my path, but there are too many generals to stop. if i go one route, the enemy generals will come the other. i guess i can't complain because if it was easy, then it wouldn't be of a challenge. however, i do like going everywhere and get as much treasures and capture as many officers as i can.

Author:   Cougarulez
Date:   Nov 22, 07 at 9:54pm (PST)
its not that hard for me

Author:   unknown Guest
Date:   May 27, 08 at 8:53am (PST)
it is easy just take out all the fort and fortress to stop enemy from respawning

Author:   VINEONE718
Date:   Jun 19, 10 at 6:49pm (PST)
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET MY ALLIED SUPPLIES UP SO I CAN KEEP PLAYIN THE GAME I CAN'T GET PASS THE FIRST STAGE CAUSE IT KEEPS SAYIN MY ALLIED FORCES SUPPLIES RAN OUT SOMEONE PLS HELP!!

Author:   Ahmad Avicenna
Date:   Aug 12, 13 at 2:16am (PST)
Okay,i knew some tips that can help amateur:
1.Stop the enemy from recovery by occupy the fortress or stronghold.
To avoid your morale is dropping,choose the officer that have ADVANTAGE ability(ex:Ma Tie,Yan Gang,Gong Zhi
2.If you see someone tell that he'll stop you,just move to attack base so his life can decrease drastically
3.If your life are drastically decrease,go to your depot or occupy enemy depot or complete village mission
4.Treasure Trove usually in the edge of the battle area

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.