Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: THE REAPERS GAME ROLEPLAY: GEN 2 - Week 5 Day 7: Shadow Clone - - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/34047/t1353039-reapers-game-roleplay-gen-2-week-5-day-7-shadow-clone/7.htm

Author:   Arcliff
Date:   May 10, 09 at 6:33am (PST)
Subject:   re: THE REAPERS GAME ROLEPLAY: GEN 2 - Week 5 Day 7: Shadow Clone -
-------------------------------------------
Well...
Bye Kanon.
We will miss you. Maybe...

Author:   Rabla
Date:   May 10, 09 at 9:51pm (PST)
Oi Pentium, ya know the whole erase thing, there shouldnt have been bodies under that car.

Author:   Kanon
Date:   May 10, 09 at 9:58pm (PST)
Suddenly another SUV was dropped(Damn birds), Ank and Kiila were able to dodge but Mai was crushed, again(Just wasn't her day), and was most certainly indefinitely and 100% surely erased from existence.

I quit means I want my characters dead.

Date:   May 11, 09 at 12:00am (PST)
Because I have 0 motivation to even bother writing one up.
It also serves as a reference.

Author:   Wolverine527
Date:   May 11, 09 at 12:49am (PST)
quote Kanon

It also serves as a reference.

OOC:I don't think I'd kill any of my characters that way.

Wolvie/Ko:Week 5,Day 4
Chapter 5:AWWWW,COME ON!!!!!

Wolvie and Ko finally arrived at the shibuya river,only to find Rena waiting for people to show up. "Do you know if anyone else is coming?" She asked them. "I don't know,I haven't talked to any of the other reapers." Wolvie replied.
"I think most of the reapers aren't interested in tin-pin,but I could've sworn a new reaper was going to enter as soon as he could." She said. "Yeah,that would be me." Ko pointed at himself. "No,I'm talking about another new reaper,he has spiky red and yellow hair."
"AWWWW,COME ON!!!!" Ko yelled in frustration. "I can participate if there's not enough reapers in it,but it would be better if we had more than two people....." Rena looked at Wolvie. "I could do it,but even with three people,we'd have to go straight to the finals......" Wolvie said. "I guess we should just wait for others to show up,just because you guys are the first to arrive,doesn't mean you're the only-" Ko cut Rena's sentence short. "Or you can give me the prize now. Is it the golden hero pin????"
"I can't give it to you now,you need to win it." Rena informed him. "AWWWW,COME ON!!!!!" Ko yelled again.

OOC:What is the prize for winning? BTW,I know Mak and Yin are going to enter,but S-knight or S-lord haven't had them actually arrive at the shibuya river yet. I think we'll need some random hoodies to be in it,too.

Author:   Squirrel Lord
Date:   May 11, 09 at 10:15pm (PST)
--Story--
-Makkura and Yin-
Mak and Yin were heading to Shibuya River for the tin-pin tournament. They saw a SUV with it's tires blown out and surrounded by crushed concrete. Yin noticed the fuzzy erasure resedue that is produced when someone is erased rising up from beneath the SUV Mak, look. I think someone was under that SUV Yin said LOL PWNT, what nubs. Makkura said, laughing. This isnt very funny Mak, infact its kinda sad. But how did an SUV land on top of them? Yin said, looking to the sky and shielding his eyes from the sun with his hand. He noticed a big black feather falling to the ground. It landed at Mak's feet Oh, a giant bird noise dropped it. They should have been carrying an umbrella or something. He said Mmm, you can never be too careful. Especially with this growing rate in SUVs being dropped by birds. Yin replied.
With that the two left the scene and headed for the River.

Yo guys, the Mak has arrived Makkura shouted as he entered the Shibuya River area. Heh, more competition, if you could even call them tha- Ko began to say but when he relised who Makkura was he stopped. Why, hello Ko, remember me? Mak said with a smirk.

--End--

.:SL:.

Author:   ReaperOscuro
Date:   May 13, 09 at 3:18pm (PST)
OOC: lol what was all that about?? Pity though, I'm sure had you done the sensible thing and PM'ed Rabla with your suggestions Pentium he would of been happy to try something out, rather than trying to hijack the RP (haha kinda like Joshua trying to hijack Shibuya).

and talking about hijacking: DO NOT hijack my chars, please!! Even if it was to literally just get Toya to sit down and take out the Pins, I dont care -send me a PM with your intentions and the full post in which you feature the utilisation of my chars. If I dont reply within 24hrs then by all means go ahead, my own fault, but do not hijack without first asking! Seriously, Toya would of not sat down like that with complete strangers, would of not been surprised or shown emotions one way or another, and would of definitely not of bothered to sat down with someone who was the "talk of the Tin-Pin". So, pretend he wasn't even in that post please.

On another note...has anyone actually theorised how Tin-Pin is played? Lol and im not talking about the manly way it is played in Kanons comic -I mean the actual way it is played. So how is that? Is it, theoretically, the Players using their kinetic powers to move the Pins around which, under the influence of special Reaper sigils, then receieves whammies? But then, how is Tin-Pin played in the RG?? Is it like marbles, just taking turns to chuck Tin-Pins against each others Pins? Then each Players has a set number of "special moves" where he chucks the Pins in extra powerful ways?

Finally: LMAO Kanon, best exit EVVER.

Author:   ReaperOscuro
Date:   May 13, 09 at 3:36pm (PST)
OOC: hhhmmm...need info before I can post my story bit: canonically in the game, which is the easiest to acquire, Shiva or Ifrit? If memory serves correctly, Ifrit was the easiest...any help please peeps?

Author:   monstercarer3
Date:   May 13, 09 at 7:43pm (PST)
OCC: Sorry have been sick the past couple of days. I am really to lazy to find out who entered each division anybody want to get me the list of every division. And if you want to add a NPC to a certain Bracket Tell me I need some names for opponets.

Date:   May 13, 09 at 10:01pm (PST)
quote ReaperOscuro
And talking about hijacking: DO NOT hijack my chars, please!! Even if it was to literally just get Toya to sit down and take out the Pins, I dont care -send me a PM with your intentions and the full post in which you feature the utilisation of my chars. If I dont reply within 24hrs then by all means go ahead, my own fault, but do not hijack without first asking! Seriously, Toya would of not sat down like that with complete strangers, would of not been surprised or shown emotions one way or another, and would of definitely not of bothered to sat down with someone who was the "talk of the Tin-Pin". So, pretend he wasn't even in that post please.
Actually the point of an RP is that other people can take control of your characters for an amount of time, you can do the same to them and expect them to be "hijacked" in the future. Who cares if people make stuff-ups in your character's plots or attitudes/reactions, thats half the fun. So get over it and just play the bloody game.

quote ReaperOscuro
On another note...has anyone actually theorised how Tin-Pin is played? Lol and im not talking about the manly way it is played in Kanons comic -I mean the actual way it is played. So how is that? Is it, theoretically, the Players using their kinetic powers to move the Pins around which, under the influence of special Reaper sigils, then receieves whammies? But then, how is Tin-Pin played in the RG?? Is it like marbles, just taking turns to chuck Tin-Pins against each others Pins? Then each Players has a set number of "special moves" where he chucks the Pins in extra powerful ways?
Actually I dont think your "kinetic energy" theory is correct. I'm pretty sure normal people dont have that kind of power. No, tin-pin is played with a mans appendage...
His/her Thumb...

They flick it around and pick it up and do shit to do special combos, make it up as you go along, usually works with my story posts xD

Author:   Pheonyx
Date:   May 13, 09 at 10:15pm (PST)
Agree with S-Lord, this RP is the best I've ever been in because we can take control of other's characters. Once I was in an RP where we couldn't do that and the story did not move along at all. We were in a single conversation for an entire week.

Back on topic, I'll probably do a story post later... probably by Thursday night. There's still a gun pointed to Sandra's head that I should probably fix.

Date:   May 13, 09 at 11:47pm (PST)
quote Squirrel Lord
Actually I dont think your "kinetic energy" theory is correct. I'm pretty sure normal people dont have that kind of power. No, tin-pin is played with a mans appendage...
His/her Thumb...

They flick it around and pick it up and do shit to do special combos, make it up as you go along, usually works with my story posts xD
Look at the Tin-pin mini-game menu thing in TWEWY, Look at Shooter, Red Kaisar or whatever he calls that thing is on his wrist, its the size of his hand.
They dont flick the pins, THEY *bleep*ING PUNCH 'EM.

Date:   May 14, 09 at 4:03am (PST)
I think not, the Red Kaiser shoots the pins onto the table initially, then they flick it...

Date:   May 14, 09 at 6:16am (PST)
Why use a mini pin cannon to shoot a pin onto a table, and flick them anyway?

The Kaisers (And there follow-up set) are made to give the pin a launch onto and across the table. Sure, you probably flick them after the initial launch though.

Date:   May 14, 09 at 11:13am (PST)
Anyhoo.

104:
-Ank
-Pheara
-Kiila
-Sandra

Udagawa:
-Serena
-Shin
-Sarah
-Ryuu
-Setzu

Shibuya River:
-Wolvie
-Ko
-Makkura
-Yang

@Oscuro: Out of Shiva and Ifrit, Shiva is easier.
All teh kool pplz r goin 2 Ifrit though.

Oh, and why is Rena at Shibuya River? She's helping with Organization of the tourney.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.