Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: directions of kills - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/33985/t1306592-directions-of-kills/

Author:   scottier
Date:   Jan 28, 09 at 12:26am (PST)
Subject:   directions of kills
-------------------------------------------
When the arrow points a particular direction for you to slash your sword for the final kill, sometimes no matter which direction you might swing the slash will take place. Since I am playing on easiest mode maybe I'm getting a break. Is the slash more picky on the difficult settings?

Author:   Duncan Idaho
Date:   Jan 28, 09 at 12:29am (PST)
Subject:   re: directions of kills
quote scottier
When the arrow points a particular direction for you to slash your sword for the final kill, sometimes no matter which direction you might swing the slash will take place. Since I am playing on easiest mode maybe I'm getting a break. Is the slash more picky on the difficult settings?
nope, but you shoudl do the slash int he direction show, you will se series of small triangles, and ring sound, that its the cue, and doing that will give you more cash, and etend the range of the katana.

Author:   Killers Instinct
Date:   Feb 26, 09 at 1:43am (PST)
Well the wii remote isn't the most accurate thing in the world, you could just swing randomly (furiously) and it would work lol. That's not the same for all games, but this ones a little.....lenient it works best if swung in the direction it says though

Author:   SirMunk
Date:   Feb 02, 10 at 3:48pm (PST)
If it's the left and right swing it doesn't really matter.
But if it says to swing down, do as it says.
I say that because if you actually sing down you can kill multiple enemies.
That means more blood to get your jollies to.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.