Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: LOL NMH2 - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/33985/t1083652-lol-nmh2/

Author:   LOL_Chad
Date:   Jan 23, 08 at 1:50am (PST)
Subject:   LOL NMH2
-------------------------------------------
Gettin NMH tomorrow, and I've been wondering. What would a sequel be like? Maybe you have to defend your title as #1 against many challengers. And along the way your beam-katana is stolen. maybe Suda would throw some online play in the mix as well

Author:   shadywh0
Date:   Jan 23, 08 at 6:30pm (PST)
Subject:   re: LOL NMH2
Or you have a kid with that blond chick and you fight your son for the #1 spot, or your son gets killed by a new assassin and he kicks the snot out of you and takes your beam katana.......that would be cool

Author:   uhhuh777
Date:   Feb 10, 08 at 4:55pm (PST)
like I said in the other thread i think it's unlikely there will be a sequel but, from what i've heard killer 7 didn't sell well either and suda still made this game so idk. I honestly am starting to think he doesn't care about money [which would be a good thing.]

Date:   Feb 11, 08 at 5:54pm (PST)
Wait until you finish this game.....then post something (if you are talking from a sales point that the game has not sold too well then o.k.; but if you finished and still don't think this game needs a sequel (or prequel)??? No Way!!!! This game definitely needs a sequel.

Date:   Feb 11, 08 at 8:14pm (PST)
yeah i'm talking purely from sales. [like i was in your thread] developers themselves don't really care if people like the game or if the game seems like it needs a sequel if they don't think it will do well that's wasted money.

Date:   Feb 11, 08 at 9:09pm (PST)
thats rite.....but developers that want to try something new and different and not get hit hard with developing costs (thats where the Wii is at its strong point) since the Wii costs allot less then the other 2 in developing games....but all we can do is just wait and see and hope for a sequel..

Date:   Feb 13, 08 at 3:02am (PST)
well as you know I just beat this game but, while I was playing I was thinking of something that imo would be amazing.
picture this.

NMH2 THE MMO DUN DUN DUN.[the chances of this happening are like 1 in 124809321749873250987431870597140320]
lol
it would be amazing as an mmo on the wii. they would have to tweak the combat a little and add more weapons and customizable characters and all kinds of other stuff. But, I think if they worked on it and pulled it off a nmh style mmo for the wii would be amazing. ANyone agree?

Author:   Zero and X
Date:   Apr 22, 08 at 1:39am (PST)
I kinda agree, but it would have to be a side thing, not NMH2. Other than that it would be great.

Author:   leonkenedyfangirl
Date:   Apr 25, 08 at 11:28pm (PST)
yeah it would.also it'd be cool if number to you had a son with the blonde chick then he grows up and you play as him.

Date:   May 12, 08 at 2:29pm (PST)
Hands Down this game has to have another sequel or prequel, or even a spin-off with another character. As long as it has the same type game play and art direction I all for it!!!!

Author:   leonkenedyfangirl
Date:   May 12, 08 at 8:29pm (PST)
yeah!

Author:   Charlie
Date:   May 12, 08 at 9:13pm (PST)
quote shadywh0
Or you have a kid with that blond chick.
Thats what I was thinking, that would be cool.

And your son gets trained by you and everything, and maybe they fight for the number one spot like you said, but maybe it can be a bunch of kids fighting for the number one spot lol.

Date:   May 12, 08 at 11:13pm (PST)
even better, Travis trains his son and, something really bizarre happens (Travis Dies) and you have to avenge him. Or as you teach your son he gets word that you are the number one Assassin and later wants a piece of you to become Top Assassin...the possibilities are endless!

Author:   Zero and X
Date:   May 15, 08 at 8:07pm (PST)
Theres always people making fan fiction of the main characters son in such and such game being trained by his dad to then be the hero in the sequel, but I cant think of a game that actually does this. Its a cool idea that no developers have actually taken advantage of.

Author:   kronosea
Date:   Nov 22, 09 at 8:44pm (PST)
They are making NMH2, it comes out in january 2010

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.