Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Is it worth trying? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3374/t381665-worth-trying/2.htm

Author:   Otacon MGS
Date:   Sep 21, 04 at 6:19pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Is it worth trying?
-------------------------------------------
well you're name and banner show that you're a true FF fan (sigh) anyway yes the beta was kind of lame but the full version is alot more better and less buggy.

and not to mention C2 on the way how could you say no to lineage2? i mean if you like getting 200exp in a party of 6 on FFXI go ahead but in lineage2 you get way more exp on you're own while soloing and the drops nice to!.

however there is the chance of a PK'er to hit and kill you but it's not as bad as everyone makes it out to be they aren't there 24/7 to make you're life a living hell.

if you want a fair fight you should head to the dueling arena and show you're skills.

but if you still wanna go get FFXI go ahead, sadly you'll be missing out when C2 comes out around december.

i mean come on what does FFXI have? it's name? cids in the game, not to mention bad graphics ghosts and really really lame fighting to slow for me.

i also hope you don't mind the BS that is you're main job and sub job crap (you're sub can only be half the lvl of you're main job example: if you're main is lvl 20 you're sub can only be lvl 10)

and one of the best ways to lvl you're sub is to make it you're main and do you really wanna start at lvl 1 over again?, seriously lineage2 would be a mush wiser choice for you.

but it's you're money so go do what you want.

This message was edited by Otacon MGS on Sep 21 2004.

Author:   loki1987
Date:   Dec 07, 10 at 10:32pm (PST)
Dear friends,I have just bought adena from a wonderful website for some times,which is always having the cheapest adena of all servers and delivery very soon,it is safer to trade and have a good service,I hope my friends will have the same happy experience,the website address is www.pcgamerusa.com

Author:   yuri_lauer
Date:   Dec 26, 10 at 2:19am (PST)
lineage 2 is provably the best game you will ever play youll have a hall new world to discover, friends to make and enemies to kill, get the game

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.