Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Super Mario Sunshine RP [M, due to recent Causes][PM] - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/33/t141619-super-mario-sunshine-rp-due-to-recent-causes-pm/

Author:   DragonKohr99
Date:   Oct 29, 02 at 12:51am (PST)
Subject:   Super Mario Sunshine RP [M, due to recent Causes][PM]
-------------------------------------------
storylinedifferent from the game *kinda)

Mario is taking a plane to sunny island for a vacation but sunny island has turned all muddy and discusting. Its up to mario nad his waterpack to save this island resort!

Characters:
Mario-maybe me-not sure
Peach
bowser
toad
mayor
luigi
etc.(pm me for ideas for characters)

We each have a waterpack if you want it.
We will start as soon as at least 2 people sign up

This message was edited by Dragonkohr99 on Oct 30 2002.

This message was edited by skullmonkey(moderator) on Mar 03 2003.

This message was edited by DragonKohr99 on Apr 07 2003.

Author:   Triforce Holder
Date:   Oct 31, 02 at 1:33am (PST)
Subject:   re: Super Mario Sunshine RP[T][pm please][2 spots left...]
Ok, I'll start
---------------------------
Mario sat on the plane which was on it's way to Delfino Island with Princess Peach and Toad sitting beside him. He watched the movie on the screen in front of him which was giving them welcome to Delfino Isle and displaying their specialties in food. The plane lowered alititude, coming towards the runway...

Author:   Kitta
Date:   Oct 31, 02 at 1:42am (PST)
"Oooh..."

Toad always got queasy on planes. He loved traveling, but many would call him a wimp. He sat, not moving his head because it could further his airsickness, and stared ahead. He thought a lot about the new possibilities on Isle Delfino. Hopefully life would be peaceful there, and Bowser and other baddies wouldn't bother the group. Bowser frightened Toad...

Author:   Princess Peach
Date:   Oct 31, 02 at 3:01am (PST)
As the airplane went down the runway, it suddenly gave a sharp turn, knocking Peach out of her seat, and the plane slowed down to a unsteady stop. She groaned and sat up, confused about the plane's unexpected swerve. "What happened?" she said out loud to no one in particular.

Author:   Choud
Date:   Oct 31, 02 at 3:43am (PST)
Yoshi was watching the Airplane land on Delfino Isle *yoshi was there the whole time* I got so excited that i kept on jumping and jumping until i was able to reach the window where Mario, Princess Peach, and Toad were sitting and waved

Author:   koopabrat
Date:   Oct 31, 02 at 5:36am (PST)

Bowser, King of the Koopas, was watching in the distance, high up on Corona Mountain. The air was dry, and it colored his cheeks a faint red. It seemed to burn under his scales, but not burn as brightly as his ruby red eyes that glared at the stumbling plane. He recognized the crown emblem on the side of the white and pink airplane, and noticed Yoshi bouncing like a rubber ball beside it. He was on his own vacation, and immediately jumped to conclusions as to why they were there.

"What the Hell are THEY doing here? Come to ruin my vacation?!? Don't they know that I need a break, too!"

He ran his clawed fingers through his fiery hair as an attempt to perfect it, thinking hard. He then sat on a moss-covered boulder and watched his great enemies from afar.

Date:   Oct 31, 02 at 11:09am (PST)
dragoon wanted to annoy bowser more and shapeshifted into mario. Bowser sees A mario walk behind him*

"time to take you down bowser!"

Date:   Oct 31, 02 at 2:06pm (PST)
"What's going on!?"

Toad didn't like unexpected events. As the plane swerved to a landing, he could only feel scared.

"I want my mommy!" He moaned. After, he tought to himself, "Stop being such a baby, suck it up!"

The plane did indeed land, but it sure didn't feel right...

Author:   ispeeker
Date:   Oct 31, 02 at 5:00pm (PST)
Meanwhile, A Shine bandit is busy at work, staeling and hiding the shines that give Isle Delfino it's brightness...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!

Date:   Nov 01, 02 at 3:28am (PST)

Peach stood up and decided to go outside to investigate. Why did the plane make that sharp turn? Well, whatever the reason, she hoped it wouldn't interfer with the vacation. First day at Isle Delfino and there was already a problem?
Maybe coming here wasn't such a good idea, she thought. I'm getting a bad feeling about this.

p.s. Happy Halloween!

Author:   koopabrat
Date:   Nov 01, 02 at 6:15am (PST)
Bowser looked behind him to find the dragoon, disguised as Mario, about to lunge behind him, but Bowser wasn't fooled by the perpetrator, and just laughed.

"Hahahahaha! Give it a rest, faker. I know you're not Mario. I got a nose that can sense that pasta-eating plumber a mile away. Hahahaha!"

The fake Mario stoped in his tracks, and Bowser just stared at him menacingly, a wide evil grin on his face. His white pearly teeth nearly blinded the dragoon, and the faker had to raise his hands before his own face in order to retreat from the reflection of the bright light that shone on them. Bowser just laughed calmly, and then got tired of smiling. It wasn't his nature to smile so much, so it actually hurt him to smile. The frown returned to him, and he just sighed loudly.

"I got better things to do than make fun of someone who isn't even worth my vacation time. I'm outta here!"

Bowser sat up from the big boulder and walked casually to town in a disguise of his own. He snapped his fingers and immediately was transformed into a tall, well-shaped, red headed human man.

If I'm going to see what's up, I need a closer look...

"That'll be 10 gold coins, sir!" replied the fat and jolly townsman by the ferry boat.

Bowser, being the penny pincher that he really is, got annoyed with the fee that HE had to pay.

"Ten coins?!? What a goddamn ripoff!"

But Bowser didn't want to make too big of a scene, so he reluctantly payed the startled villager the coins.

"Umm...ok then! Hop aboard!"

The Pianta man tried to be friendly, but Bowser just glared toward the airstrip, daydreaming. But, in an effort to reply, without even once looking at the villager, Bowser answered.

"Just take me to the airport."

The ferryman crawled into the boat and began to paddle toward the confused bunch of vacationing heroes at the airstrip...

Date:   Nov 01, 02 at 7:20pm (PST)

Outside, a slimey mass of neon pink, orange and yellow goop covered part of the airstrip and she gazed at the mess. What in the world...? She decided to check if the boat arrived to transport them to the island, and hoped this problem would be dealt with. While Mario and Toad stayed behind (poor Toad looked a bit ill anyway) she headed for the other side of the airstrip and spotted a Pianta man.
"Excuse me," Peach asked reluctently. "When will the ferry arrive? And do you know what happened to the airstrip?"
The Pianta scratched his head.
"The ferry should arrive soon and I have no idea how that mess landed here. But don't worry, the goop will be taken care of. Some FLUDD devices have been shipped so we can clean it up."
"Thanks," she replied and she waited for the ferry.

Date:   Nov 01, 02 at 8:24pm (PST)
dragoon, knew that bowser knew he was not mario. He was just giving Bowser entertainment. Dragoon saw it. One of the bright shines was hidden near the city. He grabbed it and went soaring off, in Mario's,Peach's, and Toad's direction.

Date:   Nov 02, 02 at 12:12am (PST)
Toad had a horrid feeling in the pit of his stomache. He looked around and the airstrip, full of gunk. His eyes then wandered upward, and he saw a strange object in the sky.

"What is that!?"

Author:   Choud
Date:   Nov 02, 02 at 1:08am (PST)
........Yoshi kept on thinking but he didnt know what it was......untill he got a answer

(Yoshi really can't talk but im gonna talk normal anyway)

"....hmmmm......Goop?"

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.