Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Berry Glitch and How to Cure it - page 7

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3271/t388404-berry-glitch-how-to-cure/7.htm

Author:   Megamario10101
Date:   May 05, 05 at 2:52am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Berry Glitch and How to Cure it
-------------------------------------------
I got it fixed by fr. party in this forum j.k well, its easy to fix it. Good luck to you all.

Author:   markangelomelitante
Date:   May 09, 05 at 7:35am (PST)
will the service crew fix not just the ruby game but others as well??? my cousin's tekken advance is broken as well and my ruby game is having the glitch!!!!!!

pls help me and my cousin as well... pls????

Author:   markangelomelitante
Date:   May 09, 05 at 7:38am (PST)
Nintendo Service Centre
Codestorm House
Walton Road
Farlington
Hampshire
PO6 1TR

is there also any establishment such as stated above in the philippines because i live in the philippines... and if so... could you pls tell me where it iis located???

Author:   o_snuffles_o
Date:   Jun 30, 05 at 3:20pm (PST)
can you fix it without going to a shop, posting it away, linking up or having a gamecube. also does this alway's happen and can it corrupt your file

Author:   neo14789
Date:   Jul 01, 05 at 12:52am (PST)
1) The only known ways to cure the berry glitch are to buy FireRed, LeafGreen, or Emerald and GBA link; to link to BOX or Colosseum; to send it to Nintendo; or to head to the Nintendo World Store in Rockefeller Center, NY. Sorry.

2) This will happen to every game cart, ALWAYS. There is no fix aside from the patch.

3) The glitch is not itself harmful, it just makes several functions stop working, most of those important. Basically it stops most of the things you'd do after the E4.

Author:   o_snuffles_o
Date:   Jul 01, 05 at 4:08pm (PST)
i red somewhere that if you get jirachi it fixs the glitch is this true?

Author:   C-BASS
Date:   Jul 04, 05 at 4:33pm (PST)
I fixed the berry glitch but I don't know if when I restart my sapphire will I get the glitch again?

Author:   Galacticdramon
Date:   Jul 04, 05 at 4:44pm (PST)
quote o_snuffles_o
i red somewhere that if you get jirachi it fixs the glitch is this true?
If you download Jirachi from the Pokemon Channel Bonus Disc, then yes, it should repair the problem.

Author:   kidsister
Date:   Aug 01, 05 at 4:45am (PST)
i am not sure if my nephew has the berry glitch. the message on his game says "internal battery has run dry. time based events will no longer occur." i tried using pokemon colosseum to fix it, but i was not sure how or what to do. is it the berry glitch or does he need a new game...his mother bought his used.

Author:   Jax06
Date:   Aug 01, 05 at 4:47am (PST)
I don't think that's the berry glitch. A message shouldn't come up saying anything like that.

Does he play the game on a GBA: SP? If so, I think that the internal battery needs changed.

Date:   Aug 01, 05 at 4:50am (PST)
yes...he plays the game on an SP. i don't know anything about changing internal batteries. i didn't think it was the berry glitch...my sister is set on thinking it is, but it was a used game.

Author:   Jax06
Date:   Aug 01, 05 at 5:15am (PST)
Yeah, the problem is that the internal battery is getting low.

According to DSCentral's Tech. Support, you can re-charge it.

They say...

quote DSCentral
How do I re-charge the internal battery?

Those kind people at Nintendo have included an AC adaptor packed in the box with every GBA SP system.

Date:   Aug 01, 05 at 7:26pm (PST)
i think you miss understood. the games internal battery is faulty, not the SP battery. the SP works fine with other games.

Author:   Zarathustra
Date:   Oct 15, 05 at 3:50am (PST)
I don't know what I've got. I still have all of the normal things going on, battles, ads etc.. But no berries!!! For some reason the berries just don't grow. I've tried everything, from no water to watering every ten minutes, they never grow. What have I got?

Oh, and kidsister. In every game cartridge, there is a small, internal battery. This battery is what keeps time ticking over, even when the game is off. When that battery is dead, time stops. You can still play, but the time will never change. You can even check the clock in your room, it won't move. I don't know any ways of getting rid of it though.

Author:   Relmutsie AN
Date:   Oct 16, 05 at 2:33pm (PST)
quote Ajnidehs
Oh, and kidsister. In every game cartridge, there is a small, internal battery. This battery is what keeps time ticking over, even when the game is off. When that battery is dead, time stops. You can still play, but the time will never change. You can even check the clock in your room, it won't move. I don't know any ways of getting rid of it though.
Replace it. There are some people in game stores who know how to fix the internal battery, or how to replace them. Ask one of them.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.