Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: The Berry Glitch and How to Cure it - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3271/t388404-berry-glitch-how-to-cure/3.htm

Author:   Legendary SSJ Goku
Date:   Jun 30, 04 at 5:42am (PST)
Subject:   re: The Berry Glitch and How to Cure it
-------------------------------------------
i live in australia and i'm not aloud to get leaf green or fire red, and i only have a PS1, so what do i do!!!!! HELPPPPPP!
because i haven't even had mine for 1 year and the day won't move on!

Author:   AJP
Date:   Jun 30, 04 at 7:11am (PST)
Then just buy a gamecube and get pokemon colosseum/box/channel. If you like r/s, you'll 99% love colosseum.

Author:   Legendary SSJ Goku
Date:   Jun 30, 04 at 11:51pm (PST)
hey, just because you like to spend money on everything doesn't mean that i would like to do that! Anyway, i'm not aloud to get any consols anymore, well at least for the next 10 years or so, i mean not until i finish university, and when that's done, i dout i'll be interested, well, anyway, i need help, because i turned 13 this year so, that's like ages away!

Anyway i only have two of the symtomes, one being that no trainer wants to fight me again, the othe is that there is neer any sales or anything!

Author:   joesaysso
Date:   Jul 05, 04 at 5:07pm (PST)
Is a corrupt save file one of the syptoms?? I got my cart off of ebay a couple months ago. When I played it, it had a corrupt save file. So I restarted the game and the corrupt save file didn't go away.

Is it the berry glitch or some sort of other problem.

Author:   Shendu_Dragon
Date:   Jul 05, 04 at 6:57pm (PST)
I had a problem where the berry master wouldn't give out any berries, i restarted and it seems fine. Is this the same glitch?

Author:   ANIMASIONFREAK
Date:   Jul 11, 04 at 2:38am (PST)
how do you cure the berry glich for ruby.

Author:   cosy3
Date:   Jul 17, 04 at 12:41am (PST)
go look on the first post of this thread it tells you what to do

Author:   Borty
Date:   Jul 18, 04 at 1:27pm (PST)
Listen To what he says I had the berry glitch and I fixed It for free doing Exactly What he says.Thanks

Author:   darkdragon wahahaha
Date:   Jul 18, 04 at 5:09pm (PST)
i dont have the gamecube or the FrLg and my my game is comepletly glitched.r u sure i cant do it on my own?my friend had the bug and she fixed it on her own!!!!

Author:   Cucciolopeloso
Date:   Jul 21, 04 at 2:56pm (PST)
I have pokemon colosseum and I think that the glitch in my game is fixed... when I uploaded a pokemon to it the first time I read the word fixing and glitch but I cancelled the message right away...
but I want to talk about my brother's game... in his game sometimes the error pops up but if he resets the game... there is no more the error... this is strange because I tought that the error will remain forever until is fixed and now he hasn't that error from a week.

Author:   Tales of Courage
Date:   Aug 03, 04 at 5:59pm (PST)
Do you think the glitch was intentional so that people would be forced to buy Colosseum?

Author:   neo14789
Date:   Aug 04, 04 at 4:06am (PST)
quote Legendary SSJ Goku
hey, just because you like to spend money on everything doesn't mean that i would like to do that! Anyway, i'm not aloud to get any consols anymore, well at least for the next 10 years or so, i mean not until i finish university, and when that's done, i dout i'll be interested, well, anyway, i need help, because i turned 13 this year so, that's like ages away!

Anyway i only have two of the symtomes, one being that no trainer wants to fight me again, the othe is that there is neer any sales or anything!
Yeah, it looks like your best bet is either to ship it off to Nintendo (you can part with it for a few weeks, right?), or try and win the Austrailian lottery so you can fly to New York City.

Date:   Aug 04, 04 at 4:27pm (PST)
quote Tales of Courage
Do you think the glitch was intentional so that people would be forced to buy Colosseum?
Personally, I think it was.

Author:   Galacticdramon
Date:   Aug 04, 04 at 4:28pm (PST)
I don't think so.

Date:   Aug 06, 04 at 2:02pm (PST)
Fixing a glitch on a catridge by uploading it from a CD? They knew what they were doing. It's gotta be a money gimmick, kinda like how you're all going to buy Fire Red and Leaf Green.. which are repeats of previous games only with new info.. making all the past expenses useless because those strategies and moves are ignored.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.