Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ~(*Introduce*Yourself*)~ - page 28

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32487/t687367-introduce-yourself/28.htm

Author:   TitanicFan
Date:   Jun 23, 10 at 3:13pm (PST)
Subject:   IntroduceYourself
-------------------------------------------
Hi, everyone! I'm TitanicFan and I just joined today. This is my first post. I love Harvest Moon Games and this game is definitely one of my favourites. I love this game.

Author:   Lunamoon
Date:   Jul 01, 10 at 7:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: ~(*Introduce*Yourself*)~
Hey everyone! I'm Lunamoon, and I've been playing Harvest Moon since I was 6 years old. I never get tired of it.

Author:   Onyx Forever
Date:   Aug 05, 10 at 11:56pm (PST)
Hello! I'm Onyx Forever, but please call me Kellie. I bought Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility a few days ago after watching my friend playing the Animal Parade one. All I can say is that it's really, really fun!

Author:   Cerulean
Date:   Aug 05, 10 at 11:57pm (PST)
Hello, and welcome, Kellie!
I hope you find our humble forum of use to you. ;3

Author:   Musicalality
Date:   Nov 06, 10 at 11:10pm (PST)
Hmm, seems as if the introduction thread has gotten stale.

Well, I'm Musicalality. You may have seen me around this site many times in the past few years (as different aliases [i.e. Thyta, Twilight Empress]; not to sound creepy or anything), but I'm not going to go into that. Nice to meet you all. Again, some of you.

-Musicalality-

Author:   Maria10is10
Date:   Nov 17, 10 at 6:54pm (PST)
Heyo!

The intro thread had kinda died, hasn't it?? -.-

Well, hello again! ^^

~Maria~

Author:   Denny the Fisher
Date:   Jan 24, 11 at 12:55am (PST)
Hey, Tyler here.
You might know me from the Harvest Moon DS Forum, which may add is AWESOME! And yeah so hi!

Author:   Ditnopota
Date:   Jan 24, 11 at 6:47am (PST)
Hello, everyone, I'm Steve [most on this site call me Dit, Ditno, Ditty, or Pota, though]. I've been playing Harvest Moon games for a good 6 or 7 years now, and my favorite one is More Friends of Mineral Town. The Wii versions suck in my honest opinion, but this is the only Harvest Moon forum I know of that has a mod and a GD. Therefore, this will be my HM home. Pleased to meet everyone .

Author:   squirt11994
Date:   Jun 09, 11 at 10:48pm (PST)
(I hope it's ok that I'm posting here even though it's been a looonnnggg time since anyone else has but...) I'm a big harvest moon fan and have played almost all of the games. You guys can call me Sydney (I am a girl by the way ;D)

Author:   DarkPyroYoshi
Date:   Jun 21, 11 at 5:16pm (PST)
:3 I'm pretty new here, and it's my first hour being a member, too *Speshalfeelinginmahbellehz* xD Everyone can call me Pyro or Patrick.

Author:   Rain B.
Date:   Jul 06, 11 at 12:20am (PST)
hey awsome people! I'm Olivia, and i just think it's awsome so many people love this game. Some of my friends think i'm weird for wanting to play a "lame" farming game. Well they can shut up cuz they don't know squat about this! Harvest Moon Forever!

Author:   Derpy Hooves
Date:   Jul 30, 11 at 3:02pm (PST)
Heya, I'm Mia, I used to post here sometimes on my old account, and I'll probably be around here a little, though it's not too active. ^^

Author:   Jessamine
Date:   Oct 10, 11 at 9:43pm (PST)
Hi!

I'm Willow~
I started playing Harvest Moon games when I was around seven with A Wonderful Life, then I got hooked since then. This was one of my favorite HM game until Animal Parade came out. Then it got demoted to my second favorite. :3

Anyway, looking forward to talking to everyone and nice to meet you all. ^^

Author:   Crystal Rain
Date:   Oct 19, 11 at 6:10pm (PST)
Hey everyone, I'm Crystal Rain, more commonly known as Crystal or Rain (or Alyak by people who knew me before my neoname change). You may have seen me around quite a few different Harvest Moon forums, particularly HM DS Cute. I've recently become section moderator for Wii RPG, which includes the Wii HM games, so you'll probably be seeing me around a lot more. ^^ Also, feel free to PM me if you need/want anything, or have any overall questions or concerns =)

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.