Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: ~*Requests, Feedback, & Suggestions*~ - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32487/t1078161-requests-feedback-suggestions/

Author:   Quierta
Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 12:08am (PST)
Subject:   ~*Requests, Feedback, & Suggestions*~
-------------------------------------------
Hey guys! ^__^ This thread has multiple uses:

1.) Suggestions
Do you have any suggestions for the forum? Is there anything you'd like to see that isn't already here? Let us know!

2.) Feedback
Is there anything you would like to comment on about the forum? Any concerns you would like to bring up?

3.) Questions
Are you unsure of something that belongs in the forum, and would like to make sure before posting it? Is there a general question about the site that shouldn't go in a separate thread? Post questions here!

~~~

Now then! I'm only here for a short period of time, so I have a few suggestions of my own! ^__^

1.) Forum colors! Ah yes, the amazing colors. If anyone has any suggestions, let me know! Otherwise I'll go ahead and change them myself and see what you guys think about it. Or, if you really want, we can keep them default. ^__^

2.) Header and footer contest! Let's brighten this place up! ^__^

~Quierta<3

Author:   Chad
Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 12:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: ~*Requests, Feedback, & Suggestions*~
Congrats on the temp. spot!

Anyway, a header/footer contest would be really nice, and so would forum colors to spruce things up a bit!

Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 12:15am (PST)
Thanks Chad!

And yea, as soon as I finish up my last bit of homework, I'll get all the important threads up, including the graphics contest. It'll be really informal, though, considering I'm only here for a short time. ^__^

~Quierta<3

Author:   Swift Silver
Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 12:19am (PST)
Subject:   re: ~*Moderator Corner*~
Congratulations

I like suggestion number two. The real question is: are there enough graphic makers out in the forum?

I'm a beginner myself but I'd gladly give doing a header and footer for this place a try.

As for the forum colors. In my opinion leave them as they are for now. If not greens and blues for a cool effect or reds and oranges for a warm cozy effect.

Now we're on the subject of graphics. I was wondering would I be able to make a Graphics Request Thread for anyone who wanted graphics to do with this Harvest Moon? I'm dying to get my hands on requests so I can improve.

~Ricky~

[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited by Swift Silver on Jan 13 2008.

Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 12:48am (PST)
There really aren't a lot of graphics makers YET, which is why I'll probably allow more than one submission, whereas in the past I've only allowed one per person. ^__^ Along with this, I'll make sure a post gets put up in the contest thingy...as soon as I find it XD

quote Swift Silver

If not greens and blues for a cool effect or reds and oranges for a warm cozy effect.

Actually, what I planned on doing was taking the box shot, and ripping the colors out of there. You know on paint there's that tool that lets you copy the colors of a picture? I use that to match it to a specific code, so I can make it look just like the box. ^__^ If no one likes it, I can always change it, or remove it completely!

quote Swift Silver

Now we're on the subject of graphics. I was wondering would I be able to make a Graphics Request Thread for anyone who wanted graphics to do with this Harvest Moon? I'm dying to get my hands on requests so I can improve.

Go ahead! If there's any problem with it I'll just edit it and the like, but other than that, you're free to make it! Just make sure it has solid rules. ^__^

Almost done with that bit of homework I mentioned, so I should hopefully get the rules up today!

~Quierta<3

Author:   Arietta
Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 1:05am (PST)
OMG QUIERTA! Good job on getting another mod spot =)!

Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 1:06am (PST)
quote AndyDS
OMG QUIERTA! Good job on getting another mod spot =)!

THANKS ANDY ^______^

I hope I don't mess this forum up XD

~Quierta<3

Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 1:16am (PST)
Hmm... well I made the thread unfortunately I'm not sure if I did enough Rules so if you want to go over them and edit them be my guest. Also would you be able to disable signatures in the thread?

quote Quierta
Actually, what I planned on doing was taking the box shot, and ripping the colors out of there. You know on paint there's that tool that lets you copy the colors of a picture? I use that to match it to a specific code, so I can make it look just like the box. ^__^ If no one likes it, I can always change it, or remove it completely!
Sounds like an idea to me

~Ricky~

Author:   chaos
Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 1:27am (PST)
Congrats on the temporary mod spot.

I can't think of anything to suggest that hasn't been already, like the header/footer contest and the different text colors to give it a different feel overall.

Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 3:34am (PST)
Subject:   re: ~*Moderator Corner*~
Swift Silver~ I edited it just a little bit, but you did a good job! ^__^ And signatures have been disabled.

Thanks Greeno!

I'm going to start changing the colors around now, so if they look a little bit distorted, that's why. ^__^

EDIT::: Hey, I changed the colors. They're not QUITE finished yet, but I have to go to bed now XDDD

Give me suggestions or comments, and I'll see what I can do tomorrow! ^__^

~Quierta<3

[size=1][color=#666666]This message was edited by Quierta on Jan 13 2008.

Author:   LilKittyzAngel
Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 4:51am (PST)
I love the colors =]
It goes with the game "peace tree" lolz
Maybe you should put a background?

♥ Yasmin

Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 3:43pm (PST)
If anything, I'd put up a background that was really light, close to white. The thing with dark or picture backgrounds is it stands out too much, where we want the FORUM to stand out, as in the threads and everything.

Actually, I'm thinking of making the green colors ((not the links)) lighter as well. Other than that, is it to...darkish? ^__^;;

~Quierta<3

Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 5:56pm (PST)
Actually as surprised as I was to see the colors after a few minutes you adjust to them (Go figure I'm not used to the colors changing) and they are good. I wouldn't do anything with them.

~Ricky~

Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 6:10pm (PST)
Okay. ^__^

Hey, I'm adding my header submission, check it out. After I made it, I think the colors I used would look MUCH better for the forum, because it's actually the color of the box itself. When I made the colors that are on right now, I used the grass on the box, but I think the tan will look much better.

I'll keep the old code, and change it, and see what you guys think. ^__^

~Quierta<3

Author:   Megacoolstar
Date:   Jan 14, 08 at 10:03pm (PST)
*Pokes Head up Out Of HMDS Forum*
Excuse Me, But Can We Have Maybily Some Carrots?
Or That The Games Have The Same Non Strict Policy As The HMDS Forum?
Pweases And Thankies
~The Small Bunny From The Hm Ds Forum~

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.