Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: faction elimanation - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32456/t1344372-faction-elimanation/

Author:   bacon 22
Date:   Apr 07, 09 at 2:41am (PST)
Subject:   faction elimanation
-------------------------------------------
hi, can you elimanate a faction completly, ive been trying to kill the chinese but nukes dont even work they just re pitch there comand tent and call reneforcements. wtf

Date:   Apr 08, 09 at 8:41pm (PST)
Subject:   re: faction elimanation
i acicedentaly blue up the u.p base and noow the wont become happy so, sense it was a old game im trying to kill off u.p but they dont seem to be losing strangth. in fact i think there getting stronger. and "hvt""ing " isnt working to get them happy. is this a dumb post idea or what? could someone post

Author:   Raijin1999
Date:   Apr 09, 09 at 2:09am (PST)
I doubt it. They are mission relevant and need to be around for the future missions and stuff. THey should be killable after you unlock the final mission though, guess they thought it'd be a bad idea.

Date:   Apr 10, 09 at 6:51pm (PST)
ya they probubly thought of the fact that you couldnt bye stuff from people but theres only 2 missions you have to do for u.p. the rest are "extra" misions. o if you wanted two no i crashed a condor heli into the building then u.p. started shooting at me so i didn't think and i called an artillery strike and it went boom!!!

Author:   dxrules456
Date:   Dec 27, 12 at 9:31pm (PST)
You cannot completely destroy factions in the game using the PC, Xbox 360, or PS3 versions of the game. YOu can destroy the UP faction by doing the Chinese main storyline mission called "The Price of Gas" However, when you do destroy the headquarters in the PS2 version, you cannot buy anything from the faction.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.