Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Requests, Feedback and Suggestions - page 16

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32396/t685964-requests-feedback-suggestions/16.htm

Author:   GameFreak101
Date:   Jan 15, 07 at 11:42pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Requests, Feedback and Suggestions
-------------------------------------------
Well, we would probably need the whole forum to join in. We would have teams from each nationality. A Mexican team, Hondurian team, Peruvian team, etc. Then we would have Hispanic based games. I have no clue as to what these games may be, but I'll think about it.

Author:   Just a Shadow
Date:   Jan 18, 07 at 11:40am (PST)
I'm sorry to say this but I couldn't come up with any good ides for these Hispanic based games, could someone start giving ideas out? It would be nice for all participants of the forum to contribute to make this Hispanic nationality contest

Date:   Jan 19, 07 at 12:49am (PST)
Well, to be honest I haven't given it much thought due to finals. (Just one more day....) I'm going to try this weekend to think of something. I don't care, this will be done!

P.S. Spanish rap.... Ok, not really, but that should give you an idea to branch off of.

Author:   M_N_M48060
Date:   Jan 30, 07 at 2:24am (PST)
I and at least one other member have concerns about the recent promotion of wild hazz to moderator of his forum. He has shown an inability to speak anything close to resembling proper English. Communication is an extremely important part of moderating and on an English language forum site such as Neoseeker a moderator should be expected to speak English fluently.

Author:   Stuy
Date:   Jan 30, 07 at 2:28am (PST)
quote Just a shadow
I'm sorry to say this but I couldn't come up with any good ides for these Hispanic based games, could someone start giving ideas out? It would be nice for all participants of the forum to contribute to make this Hispanic nationality contest
How about a Continue The Story in Espanol?

I found this interesting... Maybe it can give some ideas?

Author:   Jay_Z
Date:   Jan 30, 07 at 2:36am (PST)
quote M_N_M48060
I and at least one other member have concerns about the recent promotion of wild hazz to moderator of his forum. He has shown an inability to speak anything close to resembling proper English. Communication is an extremely important part of moderating and on an English language forum site such as Neoseeker a moderator should be expected to speak English fluently.

PM one of them. They're the ones that promoted him, if you've got a problem with his promotion then bring it up with one of them. Nothing anyone here can do will help.

Date:   Jan 30, 07 at 2:38am (PST)
They will not listen to anything close to a reasonable criticism. The best way to deal with such issues is out in the public. Any other way is just because people are scared of the truth. The truth is that this member should not be a moderator and any reasonable bystander can see this.

Date:   Jan 30, 07 at 2:42am (PST)
It's interesting to know that YOU speak for the people. What you need to understand is that, for the time being, you are the only one with an actual problem with his promotion, Someone who does not normally attend this forum. The actual community that frequently visit this forum seems to have no problem with his promotion. So, I suggest you leave it be, or contact a super.

Author:   Stuy
Date:   Jan 30, 07 at 2:44am (PST)
Just like GF101 said, to us[the L&H community], we have no problem with Wildhazz being moderator as he's a great person, and proved himself to be.

Why do you care so much anyways, M_N_M48060? You don't even come around here. Are you jealous?

Author:   The5thAvacado
Date:   Jan 30, 07 at 2:47am (PST)
I think it was kinda the point of the forum, to provide an alternative to the rest of the English-speaking site. Speaking English in here is like speaking Spanish in America: Although it will help, you're better off with the native language.

Date:   Jan 30, 07 at 2:53am (PST)
quote The5thAvacado
I think it was kinda the point of the forum, to provide an alternative to the rest of the English-speaking site. Speaking English in here is like speaking Spanish in America: Although it will help, you're better off with the native language.
No in fact that was one of the main concerns in the petition for this place. Many of the biggest arguments against this is that it would encourage people not to speak English.

Also for those way say I am not a member of this community...since when? In fact just ask Metafor the original mod of this place. I used to frequent this place all the time, but then every thread was hijacked with Spanish discussion. So I left, because I could no longer communicate with the forum.

Author:   wildhazz
Date:   Jan 30, 07 at 2:54am (PST)
It's ok guys i don't care about what this "new" guys are saying

Super-moderators choose me for some reason don't you think?..and if you continue with this flamming you will be banned from this forum.

Date:   Jan 30, 07 at 3:04am (PST)
Now you do not even know the definition of flaming. Flaming is insulting someone, I am not insulting you. I am saying that your limited understanding of English is an impediment to your ability to be a moderator. That is a legitimate concern, not flaming. The fact that you are making baseless accusations of flaming is not good either.

You have shown me nothing that refutes my claim that you are unqualified as a moderator. I am sure you are a good person and all, but you are simply not qualified.

Author:   wildhazz
Date:   Jan 30, 07 at 3:06am (PST)
OK read the Jay_Z post and consult your problems with the super moderators

Thanks.

Date:   Jan 30, 07 at 3:08am (PST)
I think I already sufficiently explained my reason for not contacting them.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.