Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Your daily dose of football/soccer, now with biased opinions! - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32396/t1714932-your-daily-dose-of-football-soccer-with-biased-opinions/

Author:   Wakaman
Date:   Feb 11, 12 at 7:52am (PST)
Subject:   Your daily dose of football/soccer, now with biased opinions!
-------------------------------------------

Saturday's Headlines!

First up we have Manchester United versus Liverpool!
Manchester United go into Saturday's match only two points behind Manchester City, the leader, while Liverpool is in 7th place. There is a bit of payback lurking about since Liverpool eliminated Man U from the Champions League on January 28.
Something more important to us latinos is the Chicharito vs. Suarez standoff, Chicharito has scored 8 goals in Premier League while Suarez has scored 5. Who will you be rooting for on Saturday's game?

Over in the Mexican League we have Chivas vs. Monterrey

Now Chivas has only 1 point and is currently in last place this season after five matches making this one of the worst starts in the club's history. While Monterrey sits comfortably in seventh place with 8 points.
It is going to be a difficult match for Chivas, having only scored two goals and conceding 8, and to make matters worse, Miguel Ponce will not participate in Saturday's game. Though not all is bad news, Marco Fabian returns to the fields after having been under the weather.

Author:   Alecsandro
Date:   Feb 11, 12 at 5:28pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Your daily dose of football/soccer, now with biased opinions!
Chicharito didn't even play, but it was a good game, Rooney really came through. As with the other Fixture, Chivas will probably draw Monterrey, if Suazo doesn't show up that is.

Date:   Feb 12, 12 at 4:36pm (PST)
Eh, didn't get to watch the game fully as ESPN showed it pretty early and I was just heading off to bed. I did see that shamefulness Chivas did, another loss. If not for Michel the score would have been higher.

Author:   Inhale
Date:   Feb 13, 12 at 3:29am (PST)
I can't believe Chivas lost yet again. I can't believe what we're going through. Morelia's game was good, great game by Sabah as usual. Chivas was stupid for letting Sabah go.

Date:   Mar 12, 12 at 10:29am (PST)
Wow! The last time I posted in here was a month ago.

Anyways, chivas won this weekend against Cruz Azul, flipping the tables around from a 0-1 to a 2-1. Good game, and its our third win in a row for the season. Keep it up Chivas!

Date:   Apr 11, 12 at 3:16pm (PST)
Wow, it's been a month since I lasted posted in here. Well I was okay with chivas's season up until this last Sunday. The loss against America just pissed the hell out of me, and ruin the whole season. I was able to cope with the horrible start of the season, but this new addition just tipped the iceberg.

Chivas is scheduled to play tonight against Velez Sarsfiled in the Copa Libertadores. Another loss will only contribute to the anger.

Date:   Apr 15, 12 at 11:40am (PST)
wakaman wtf why am I the only one here talking about soccer? I'm pissed of. This is definitely chivas worst season ever. The referee is scum bag. Left us with 8 players, and gives a made up penalty to tigres. This *bleep* just didn't want tigres to lose their precious 25 games without losing at home streak to keep going, since this record is amongst the top 3 of the world at the moment. I'm furious!

I'm watching toluca vs cruz azul right now. Talavera got injured in the first half. He is at the hospital while his team is losing 0-2. I hope its nothing serious, since he has had a stupendous season.

Date:   Apr 15, 12 at 11:52am (PST)
I'm pissed myself, a blatant off side goal to tie us and that ass of a ref. I stopped caring after we lost to America and to Velez, we're done in both the Libertadores and the League.

Date:   Apr 15, 12 at 12:03pm (PST)
This sucks ass. Just a week ago, chivas could have had a different dilemna. I was hoping for chivas to smoke america 5-0, beat velez at least 2-0, and beat last season's champions, tigres. We would of been in the playoffs, and spoken about all over Mexico. Unfortunately, it didn't go like that at all.

Wakaman

Date:   Apr 15, 12 at 12:13pm (PST)
Like I mentioned before man, they aren't consistent and the coach doesn't help either. *bleep* all these plans to create Barcelona type players in the future, we need results now. Vergara is a bitch man, he fired De la Torre and Real both of which were doing good and signs these mediocre bastards.

This guy is a troll, I'm sure of it.

Date:   Apr 15, 12 at 12:17pm (PST)
Wakaman we better produce more successful players like chicharito.

So cruz azul beat toluca 3-0 in the end. El chuletita orosco was injured, and today was his first game since his injury. He comes back with a goal. Nice!

Author:   Pestar
Date:   Apr 17, 12 at 10:50am (PST)
Well tonight one Latin team is playing against Bayern Munich, Real Madrid. And the other in the Champions League, Barcelona, face Chelsea tomorrow night. Both games are set to be amazing, and the idea of a Clásico final for the Champions League is fantastic.

Date:   Apr 17, 12 at 11:42am (PST)
I hope Madrid goes off against Chelsea. *bleep* Barcelona! The last time barcelona and Chelsea faced each other off in the semi-finals of the champions league, the dirtbag of a referee did chelsea dirty. I'm hoping this time around, chelsea will get their revenge. Go Madrid for the champion!

pestar

Author:   Pestar
Date:   Apr 17, 12 at 11:51am (PST)
Yeah I'd love for Madrid to play Chelsea but chances are it will be Barca, they're just too hard to beat in Europe, and regardless of what happens tomorrow, it's gonna be hard to beat Barcelona at Camp Nou.

Date:   Apr 17, 12 at 11:56am (PST)
pestar well anything is possible in the world of soccer. I don't care too much if barca makes it to the final, as long as Madrid wins the finals. So what time is the madrid game? I don't watch European soccer, but might just watch madrid play.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.