Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Favorite weapon - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32260/t812397-favorite-weapon/

Author:   Lupin_the_third
Date:   Jan 02, 07 at 9:36pm (PST)
Subject:   Favorite weapon
-------------------------------------------
We all knew this was coming, i mean come on.... this is resistance we're talking about

offline: carbine/default rifle. It just seem to get the job done. and the secondary was so useful.. when i got my hands on it... on second thought though, the sniper rifle was so so fun.

online: shotgun, one hit kills are fun, they piss people off. (could also say the sniper for the same reason, dont you hate being sniped?)

grenade: fire grenade thing. It's just so cool to see a burnt chimeran.

Author:   sten mk II
Date:   Jan 03, 07 at 12:10am (PST)
Subject:   re: Favorite weapon
Reapers, carbine, bullseye, fareye, and hailstorm are the best I think, and I like the alien grenades with all the spikes.

Author:   Sayyed
Date:   Jan 03, 07 at 4:30am (PST)
Offline would be the Hailstorm and the LAARK and reapers. But for some reason I could never find a lot of ammo for the hailstorm and reapers.

Online would be fareye. I love those sniping games.

Grenade would be the hedgehog. I mean how creative is that!

Author:   Seeker X
Date:   Jan 03, 07 at 5:54am (PST)
Offline: Carbine, Bullseye, Hailstorm, and Auger

Online: Carbine (headshots made easy), Bullseye (I'll own anyone up close), LAARK

Grenade: Air fuel (love the sight of roasted people)

Author:   Cloud Strife37
Date:   Jan 08, 07 at 12:54am (PST)
I'd have to say the Carbine, along with the Dragon (Ya know, the one that shoots fire?), the Hailstorm, and the best for close range in my opinion, the shotgun. For grenades, gotta give it to the air fuel. Burnnn, baby burn!

Date:   Jan 08, 07 at 5:33am (PST)
My least favorite weapon would have to be the arc charger, atleast for online, i've yet to master that damn thing, and also, for offline, i have a new favorite weapon, the sapper. I love flinging sap all over the place.

Author:   reaver11
Date:   Jan 08, 07 at 10:44pm (PST)
I love using the Dragon. Its such a badass weapon and it pretty much kills them instantly, though it helps if you stand and toast them for a little bit.

And my favorite grenade is the Backlash grenade. That thing has saved my life numerous times and has now become my favorite to boot.

Author:   Aggro
Date:   Jan 08, 07 at 11:19pm (PST)
I've been whoopin some ass online lately with the Bullseye. Give me any kind of opening at all and I'll tag yo' ass

Date:   Jan 08, 07 at 11:40pm (PST)
quote Lupin_the_third
My least favorite weapon would have to be the arc charger, atleast for online, i've yet to master that damn thing, and also, for offline, i have a new favorite weapon, the sapper. I love flinging sap all over the place.
I don't like that gun either. I used it once on offline and neve again. It doesn't seem to take to mcuh damage so I fear getting killed while trying to kill them with the charge
GS 4 LIFE!

Date:   Jan 09, 07 at 1:20am (PST)
hey, could someone explain the secondary fire of the dragon... pretty please

and while you're at it... how do you make your rocket split up to lots of different lil rockets?... I've done it once on accident

Author:   Lupy
Date:   Jan 09, 07 at 4:12pm (PST)
quote Lupin_the_third
how do you make your rocket split up to lots of different lil rockets?... I've done it once on accident
I think those Little rockets are the rocket shells. I don't think they do anything.

Date:   Jan 09, 07 at 9:21pm (PST)
I always thought you could spray a whole bunch of smaller rockets at once?????

Date:   Jan 09, 07 at 11:13pm (PST)
quote Lupin_the_third
hey, could someone explain the secondary fire of the dragon... pretty please

and while you're at it... how do you make your rocket split up to lots of different lil rockets?... I've done it once on accident
*The seacondary dragons gun shoots out a fire ball. The longer you hold it the farther it goes I think.

And if you are talking about the splitter you tap the seacondary fire to split the rockets. If you are talking about the LAARK you first have to completly slow it down in mid air. Then you hold the first fire while holding alt. fire.*

GS 4 LIFE!

Author:   maddoggydog
Date:   Jan 10, 07 at 12:01am (PST)
I likethe augur because the shield that is puts up.
And I can play online but I havnt tried is it fun?

Date:   Jan 10, 07 at 11:41pm (PST)
*it is. There is a large variety of games you can choose that you like. Such as sniping games, shot guns only games. And there are 6 different types of gameplay. Conversion, deathmatch (this can get really hectic with 40 people) team death match, breach, meltdown, and CPF*

GS 4 LIFE!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.