Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: your greatest triumph - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1748068-your-greatest-triumph/

Author:   Realdealfatality
Date:   Jul 24, 12 at 9:47pm (PST)
Subject:   your greatest triumph
-------------------------------------------
mine: using ike on summit stage with 3 other level9 people on a team i killed them all

Author:   darknintendoman
Date:   Aug 09, 12 at 6:20am (PST)
Subject:   re: your greatest triumph
In subspace, I was playing on intense, and trying to beat tabuu. My last character got hit while holding a bobomb, and as he flew near the left edge, the bomb went off, and he darted to the right side of the screen. Somehow that hurt tabuu, and killed him. I just barely won, and thanks to an explosion too.

Once, I chose a spectator battle, and there was mario, pit, and two meta knights. I betted on one of the meta knights, and lost my coins. Why? The two meta knights went to the right of the stage and kept doing the "fight me" taunt through the whole battle, while mario and pit fought each other in the left corner. I don't regret losing that bet XD

Author:   kingy
Date:   Aug 10, 12 at 8:41am (PST)
My greatest triumph was performing something similar to what was done in this video:

It wasn't quite as epic, but the same song from Toy Story played in my head.

Author:   sunburn2224
Date:   Aug 11, 12 at 3:04pm (PST)
Realdealfatality
My greatest triumph

Actually getting the game. LOL.

sunburn2224

Author:   skyrim_fanatic
Date:   Aug 11, 12 at 5:40pm (PST)
Learning to kamikaze with Ganondorf, also, mastering and spamming reverse and aerial reverse warlock punches. Another triumph: playing online against Marth in a 10 stock match, and Marth got his smash about 4 times... And didn't land one of them. He had dead aim, but I was Dedede and intercepted each smash by throwing Waddle dees in his path.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.