Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Toon Link (PLEASE HELP) - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1657375-toon-link-please-help/

Author:   Gamefreak2269
Date:   Jun 16, 11 at 5:31pm (PST)
Subject:   Toon Link (PLEASE HELP)
-------------------------------------------
To unlock Toon Link can you unlock him JUST by playing 400 brawls? Or do you have to do everything else like beat the Subspace Emmisery. And if I just got Jigglypuff, would I JUST have to play 50 more brawls?! I"M REALLY CONFUSED, PLEASE HELP!!!!

Author:   Fury
Date:   Jun 16, 11 at 5:39pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Toon Link (PLEASE HELP)
You can do either the SSE or play all the versus matches, but the SSE would be much quicker.

Author:   Gamefreak2269
Date:   Jun 16, 11 at 5:43pm (PST)
Wouldn't it be quicker to play 400 brawls because I already got Jigglypuff, so I would only have to play 50 more brawls!

Author:   mattardis
Date:   Jun 16, 11 at 5:44pm (PST)
beat the SSE and then beat classic AFTERWARDS

Author:   Fury
Date:   Jun 16, 11 at 8:18pm (PST)
quote Gamefreak2269
Wouldn't it be quicker to play 400 brawls because I already got Jigglypuff, so I would only have to play 50 more brawls!
There's Wolf at 450 as well. I suppose if you just do one stock matches and jump off the edge it would be faster to do versus, but the SSE isn't all that long and it unlocks every character.

Author:   StewieRox
Date:   Jun 17, 11 at 1:08am (PST)
quote Fury
quote Gamefreak2269
There's Wolf at 450 as well. I suppose if you just do one stock matches and jump off the edge it would be faster to do versus, but the SSE isn't all that long and it unlocks every character.
But remember, Toon Link is one of the 3 hidden characters (along with Jigglypuff & Wolf), where you have to go back to a certain level and go through a certain door, then beat them. If he/she's already at that many Brawls, might as well just do what you suggested, one stock and jump off the edge, stuff like that. However, if he/she's already beaten SSE, then they might as well just Google what level it is, go back and go through the door, and then unlock him.
You hear that, Gamefreak2269?

Author:   Arpeggium
Date:   Jun 24, 11 at 4:32am (PST)
I would suggest SSE.

But if you want to take extra time and do Classic, have fun. You might just sharpen your skills during the last 50 battles. =)

Author:   Spontex
Date:   Apr 30, 12 at 3:53pm (PST)
Jigglypuff: Beat SSE and go to the Swamp you'll find her in one of the doors (Can't remember)

Toon Link: Beat SSE and go to the Forest and you'll find him in the 1st door that's floating

Wolf: Beat SSE now you should have unlocked "Boss battles" now complete it with either Fox or Falco (It can be on any difficulty)

That's it..

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.