Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: General DIscussion CLXXXIV- It's hard to be funny when you have to be clean - page 15

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1638987-general-discussion-clxxxiv-hard-to-funny-you-have-to-clean/15.htm

Author:   Sil
Date:   Dec 02, 11 at 2:11pm (PST)
Subject:   re: General DIscussion CLXXXIV- It's hard to be funny when you have to be clean
-------------------------------------------
umm... friend code exchange anyone?

Author:   Kingy
Date:   Dec 09, 11 at 1:27am (PST)
Subject:   re: General DIscussion CLXXXIV- It's hard to be funny when you have to be clean
I remember when I used to give out my friend code.

Gotenks is probably still wondering why he hasn't gotten his Super Mario Brothers 3 VC game.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   Dec 09, 11 at 1:31am (PST)
quote King X2
Gotenks is probably still wondering why he hasn't gotten his Super Mario Brothers 3 VC game.
Whaaaaaaaa?

I have Super Mario Brothers 3 on my Wii.

Date:   Dec 09, 11 at 1:33am (PST)
Haha this was like three years ago.

Date:   Dec 09, 11 at 1:48am (PST)
King X2: So you still owe me a game then!

Date:   Dec 09, 11 at 2:06am (PST)
Well this was back when I had Wii points I didn't want but my brother has used them since then.

Conker was supposed to get one too.

And lol @ people getting pissed off in the library.

Date:   Jan 03, 12 at 1:29am (PST)
Happy New Years guys!

Author:   Sephiroth25
Date:   Jan 03, 12 at 9:23am (PST)
Happy New Year.

Author:   Dragoshi1
Date:   Jan 05, 12 at 3:26am (PST)
Happy New Year, hai guise.

Been long time! Now to vanish once more into the depths of the interwebs.

Date:   Jan 06, 12 at 9:12pm (PST)
Happy super late New Years. I've got to say this has been a pretty grand year so far.

Hey there, Drag!

Author:   dragon_luver94
Date:   Jan 06, 12 at 10:34pm (PST)
Any new year resolutions? Mine is to take better care of myself and get a better job.

Author:   Steam
Date:   Jan 07, 12 at 8:13am (PST)
this place is so hollow it's rather scary :<

Date:   Jan 11, 12 at 3:00am (PST)
My New Year's Resolution is to get a better job and move up a few rungs on the ladder of life. I'm not going to stick with being Mr. Nobody in this world.

Author:   dragon_luver94
Date:   Jan 11, 12 at 3:09am (PST)
Yeah, I'd like to be somewhat known as well. Unfortunately world domination is proving to be harder than it sounds. Go figure.

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   Jan 12, 12 at 6:59am (PST)
My New Year's Resolution is to be less lazy.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.