Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Sucking in Brawl. - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1360288-sucking-in-brawl/3.htm

Author:   umoto
Date:   May 09, 09 at 4:26am (PST)
Subject:   re: Sucking in Brawl.
-------------------------------------------
for yugioh it also takes a nice pile of cash to get your hands on the good cards. company takes paper, puts a pretty (or not) picture on it, adds some numbers and a few words, sells it for, like $3 a pack and kids spend their allowances on it. It's like contraband, but legal. Ever see what happens when a parent takes their kids' cards away? .... yeah.

and there's a lot of good animes that get horribly butchered when it's sent to america. best way to tell is to look for a "4kids" logo. if its "4kids" it's GOTTA be butchered! "Dic" was also horrible about it too.

But yeah, to get good at a game, you gotta play it, identify your mistakes and figure out ways to improve, just like in everything else.

Author:   Kokoro
Date:   May 09, 09 at 4:52am (PST)
I would quit playing the game for a little while and take a break if I were you. Then once you start playing again, do a lot of practicing.

Author:   MastaHazuki
Date:   May 09, 09 at 6:14am (PST)
quote WiseLugia
But I digress. To be good at anything you need some degree of dedication and talent.
Truth. Victory isn't something given to you.

Author:   DXD
Date:   May 09, 09 at 7:05am (PST)
How many of these threads have we had already? Three? Look, no matter how you may look at your own interests and abilities, it's still just a game. Unless participating in such a hobby earns you a considerable amount of impressive income for performing well, then yes, it would probably be a big deal if you were in a confidence slump. But I doubt this is the case, so just take it easy and have fun.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   May 09, 09 at 7:16am (PST)
Play Rust and Verjl in a FFA. That's how I got back into Brawl this month.

Now I have found my confidence in this game. Then again my Lucario record for last month was 33-12. And right now it's 10-6. >_>

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.