Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Will_'s Tournament Guide #4 -- What NOT to do when a girl walks on to your tournament venue - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1358266-will_s-tournament-guide-4-not-to-girl-walks-on-to-your-tournament-venue/2.htm

Author:   Power of Slash
Date:   May 04, 09 at 4:32am (PST)
Subject:   re: Will_'s Tournament Guide #4 -- What NOT to do when a girl walks on to your tournament venue
-------------------------------------------
quote Slicer
lol Slash
when I go to a tourney,I wanna be just like you

mmm....

something tells me that you kinda... don't want to. I tend to go emo if I lose first round

unless you mean totally pro it up with TL against some unsuspecting opponents. Like me. Then yeah sure go ahead, infact you should be doing that. [/overconfidence]

Author:   AlMoStLeGeNdArY
Date:   May 04, 09 at 2:00pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Will_'s Tournament Guide #4 -- What NOT to do when a girl walks on to your tournament venue
Don't shout that chick is thick thick thick. Don't say too loud that she got some big lips and she can suck the......also don't yell can I get your number then when she says no don't say oh I can't get your number then f you(did that at all mall...) Don't attempt to drop kick her for some type of reward....this happened at a VS. tourney I had to catch my friend out of mid air.....

Author:   Deathscyther
Date:   May 04, 09 at 2:43pm (PST)
Chicks dig guys who plays DDR. I still cant get over that fact that PoS posted Will playing DDR. But he rapes that aswell.

Scatter, Senbonzakura...

Author:   Sakuraba Neku
Date:   May 04, 09 at 5:09pm (PST)
Good guide Will_.

But please tell me you didn't actually do this >.>

Author:   Mazda
Date:   May 04, 09 at 7:26pm (PST)
Oh dear if anyone actually needs this guide then they have seriouse social issues. I dont even understand why you would treat female gamers differently to male gamers. If you wanna chat them up or flirt then don't do it over a game of smash actually try talking to them, like a normal human being.

Author:   Checkmate
Date:   May 04, 09 at 7:48pm (PST)
Truth be told, i have never seen a female gamer, except for DDRs (lol) nor have i seen a female gamer who isnt super tom boyish

Srsly loll.

Author:   AlMoStLeGeNdArY
Date:   May 04, 09 at 8:19pm (PST)
quote Mazda
Oh dear if anyone actually needs this guide then they have seriouse social issues. I dont even understand why you would treat female gamers differently to male gamers. If you wanna chat them up or flirt then don't do it over a game of smash actually try talking to them, like a normal human being.
Or you can hoot and holler at them like you never seen a girl before.

Author:   Mazda
Date:   May 04, 09 at 8:54pm (PST)
heh heh yeah i guess that will get you noticed atleast

Author:   mAx_KiLLer
Date:   May 05, 09 at 2:43am (PST)
Heh...Heh...
This is a joke right...

Epic

Author:   VerticalHorizon
Date:   May 05, 09 at 2:48am (PST)
Will. I <3 you. Lol funny shit.

Author:   Power of Slash
Date:   May 05, 09 at 3:38am (PST)
quote mAx_KiLLer
Heh...Heh...
This is a joke right...

Epic
Best believe this is serious stuff.

Author:   Kanon
Date:   May 05, 09 at 3:57am (PST)
You guys have met girls?

Author:   Elliot Gale
Date:   May 05, 09 at 3:59am (PST)
Oh yeah, and she was better at the game than her boyfriend.

Author:   DXD
Date:   May 05, 09 at 4:20am (PST)
So this thread is basically saying that sexism is unecessary in any situation, even friendly video game competition. I'm not one to demand prizes however.

Author:   Gotenks
Date:   May 05, 09 at 7:04am (PST)
quote WiseLugia
Oh yeah, and she was better at the game than her boyfriend.
They usually always are.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.