Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Best Star Fox character? - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1347647-best-star-fox-character/2.htm

Author:   Zumma
Date:   Apr 13, 09 at 3:57pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Best Star Fox character?
-------------------------------------------
AL, you forgot GaW.

MK, Snake, D3, GaW, Marth, Falco, Diddy, Wario. ROB will drop.

Author:   AlMoStLeGeNdArY
Date:   Apr 13, 09 at 4:10pm (PST)
G&W will drop below the characters I listed so I didn't list him.

Author:   Checkmate
Date:   Apr 13, 09 at 4:16pm (PST)
Falco wins. Why? Becuz he can just by SHLs,silent lasering, & sideb evasions. Srsly any falco can win like this.

Date:   Apr 13, 09 at 4:54pm (PST)
quote Checkmate
Falco wins. Why? Becuz he can just by SHLs,silent lasering, & sideb evasions. Srsly any falco can win like this.
Fox and Wolf can reflect lazors.

Ness and Lucas can eat them.

Author:   LinKing12
Date:   Apr 13, 09 at 6:01pm (PST)
I think Wolf is the best. He is a lot stronger than the others. Not to mention his claws. All his tilts are really good and quick, and his blaster is great. Only problem would be his recovery, but then again, Falco's is really short and Fox's is, well, it's probably the best of the three. And Wolf's forward B attack is really good for opponents that like to jump around the stage all day.

He's my favorite character of the three, as well.

Author:   Elliot Gale
Date:   Apr 13, 09 at 6:18pm (PST)
Wolf loves getting grabbed due to his extended hurtboxes, is a fast faller, and in general isn't quick enough. These things don't bode well for him.

lol space animals strong.

Author:   Checkmate
Date:   Apr 13, 09 at 7:15pm (PST)
quote Zumma
quote Checkmate

Wattt? Falco has shine too =(( And Ness/lucas say hello to Chainspike =(

Author:   Charlie
Date:   Apr 13, 09 at 9:20pm (PST)
quote LinKing12
I think Wolf is the best. He is a lot stronger than the others. Not to mention his claws. All his tilts are really good and quick, and his blaster is great. Only problem would be his recovery, but then again, Falco's is really short and Fox's is, well, it's probably the best of the three. And Wolf's forward B attack is really good for opponents that like to jump around the stage all day.

Imo his blaster sucks and his recovery is horrible, how is his the best out of the three? Lolwut. And lol, your only saying hes the best because hes your favorite. But like everyone else said (their reasons) Falco is the best out of the three.

And his up b is only good if the opponent is stupid and jumps around the stage like you said, in mid-air or if you do scarring or whatever its called because their are players who like to hang out by the edge all day. =X

Author:   LinKing12
Date:   Apr 13, 09 at 10:43pm (PST)
quote Naruto Boy
quote LinKing12

Imo his blaster sucks and his recovery is horrible, how is his the best out of the three? Lolwut. And lol, your only saying hes the best because hes your favorite. But like everyone else said (their reasons) Falco is the best out of the three.

And his up b is only good if the opponent is stupid and jumps around the stage like you said, in mid-air or if you do scarring or whatever its called because their are players who like to hang out by the edge all day. =X

I was talking about his forward B for jumping opponents, not his up B. His up B is useful as a surprise attack. And, I didn't say his recovery was the best of the three, I said Fox's was. Wolf's is pretty bad; he can't seem to catch on to the edge very well.

Author:   mobbr3d
Date:   Apr 14, 09 at 3:10am (PST)
In my opinion, based on experience with star fox characters, I would have to say it is between Fox and Falco. Fox is my personal favorite though.

Author:   ownedbyasmartbomb
Date:   Apr 14, 09 at 5:58am (PST)
quote Checkmate

Wattt? Falco has shine too =(( And Ness/lucas say hello to Chainspike =(
No Falco has a piffy reflector.
Yes Falco has a good attack.

Date:   Apr 14, 09 at 6:12pm (PST)
quote LinKing12
His up B is useful as a surprise attack.
How is having a year of start-up lag a surprise attack?

And now you stated that he is your favorite. This thread is about the best char. Falco.

Author:   Shadow Bolt
Date:   Apr 14, 09 at 6:37pm (PST)
I like falco the best

Author:   FieryWater
Date:   Apr 14, 09 at 6:53pm (PST)
wolf is the best in ffa's falco is best in 1v1's fox is worst in both catagories.

Date:   Apr 14, 09 at 7:00pm (PST)
How come is Wolf the best in FFAs?

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.