Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Is it possible to have two characters use their final smash at the same point of the battle? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1250090-possible-to-have-two-characters-use-final-smash-at-same-point-of-battle/

Author:   Lazer Hawk
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 12:15am (PST)
Subject:   Is it possible to have two characters use their final smash at the same point of the battle?
-------------------------------------------
Is it possible to have two characters use their final smash at the same point of the battle? Without Hacks?

Author:   Sephiroth25
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 12:17am (PST)
Subject:   re: Is it possible to have two characters use their final smash at the same point of the battle?
Absolutely not.

Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 12:19am (PST)
Subject:   re: Is it possible to have two characters use their final smash at the same point of the battle?
all right. thanks.

i was wondering cuz i was thinking "if in a four player free for all... chaos would be created on Final Destination if A sonic and a Pikachu used their final smashes at the same time"

Author:   Sephiroth25
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 12:23am (PST)
Ice Climber Final Smash x 2 would be pretty nutz.

Author:   master10000
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 12:23am (PST)
tis ez wit hax tho

and if dk fs is uzed on gb it duz crazy damage

Author:   Slicer
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 12:28am (PST)
One final Smash appear on screen only

Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 12:30am (PST)
Fox And Falco Landmaster would be the definition of chaos.

Author:   Sesshyte
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 12:31am (PST)
Actually one time, I was playing against 3 bowser npc's, and It was 2.0 damage and I was pikachu so I was killing them non-stop, and 2 of them came out with final smashes and I had 2 mega-bowsers to deal with. It was probably a glitch.

Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 12:35am (PST)
Did you get a replay? post on youtube and give us a link.

Omigod. i just thought of something demonic D:

Ice Climberrs Glaciers + Lucas' Pk StarStorm D:

Author:   blazeboy11
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 12:38am (PST)
Ness FS + Pit FS .

Author:   Sesshyte
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 12:59am (PST)
Ah I didnt save It, I didn't think It was abnormal until I saw this thread. I'll try and do It again tonight.

Author:   Imperil
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 1:01am (PST)
Heheh, think about it. Two Marth's final smash going in to each other. Which one would win?

Author:   KYOOBIKLEEZ
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 1:10am (PST)
Giga Bowser vs. Wario Man!

quote Imperil
Heheh, think about it. Two Marth's final smash going in to each other. Which one would win?
Marth would win

Author:   stabbedbyahippie
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 1:24am (PST)
I believe with hax you can.

Author:   Kanon_fan
Date:   Oct 19, 08 at 1:28am (PST)
Screw that shit, you need to do some epic DBZ shit with 2 Zero Lazorz

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.