Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Who Wants a Snowcone?! - A Comprehensive Ice Climbers Guide by Elliot Gale - page 13

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1145167-who-wants-snowcone-comprehensive-ice-climbers-guide-by-elliot-gale/13.htm

Author:   Jyarra
Date:   Jun 08, 08 at 11:11pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Who Wants a Snowcone?! - A Comprehensive Ice Climbers Guide by Elliot Gale
-------------------------------------------
I still hate Pikachu and Falco more than them. At least I know what to do versus the Ice Climbers, even if I rarely do it. =3

I just noticed I already had made an obligatory bad grammar post on the first page of this. Oh well.

Author:   Elliot Gale
Date:   Jun 08, 08 at 11:25pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Who Wants a Snowcone?! - A Comprehensive Ice Climbers Guide by Elliot Gale
Falco is a cakewalk tbh. At least, every Falco here except mine. ._.

Author:   Jyarra
Date:   Jun 08, 08 at 11:33pm (PST)
I've only ever played yours and rpg's. =P

Author:   BrawL
Date:   Jun 22, 08 at 12:34am (PST)
not sure if this is new or not but here it goes:

when I was practicing some desynchs I noticed something out of the ordinary, now we all know that Nana has some of the oddest properties of ssbb, while I desynched a solo-f smash with Nana, I started running the other direction of the f smash and Nana followed me while charging the f smash, she even turned directions!

Author:   SonicFire
Date:   Jun 22, 08 at 12:44am (PST)
brawl,thats kind of like a bug or something,but its supposed to be there.

Since the one in the pair placed in the second position that just follows the main one around is programmed to stay with the original,it may cause her/him to do some weird stuff you would think is impossible...

Just my little explanation...

Date:   Jun 22, 08 at 12:55am (PST)
no it doesn't, you can have them desynched and have Popo charge instead, then you can move around with Nana but you don't move with Popo.

Date:   Jun 22, 08 at 2:30am (PST)
Yeah, that happens. You can even cancel Nana's charge by doing an ice block or squall.

Date:   Jun 22, 08 at 1:15pm (PST)
looking back on how I phrased it, I meant to say "can this possibly help me"

Date:   Jun 22, 08 at 1:22pm (PST)
Unless you can do it with 100% consistency, probably not.

Date:   Jul 06, 08 at 2:40am (PST)
makes since, also I've found that down throw to side+b
can replace the f air to d throw on heavyweights.

Matchup for Jiggs plz.

Date:   Jul 06, 08 at 2:42am (PST)
Jiggs wins.

Date:   Jul 06, 08 at 11:58am (PST)
Figured. :\

I'll just say don't shield the entire match, the follower shields slower and if Jiggly hits the follower but not the leader Jiggs will WoP the follower to thier death. Then Popo's toast. Also hard to CG.

Date:   Jul 06, 08 at 6:50pm (PST)
Easy to CG (well to me anyway, I was quite deadset on being able to even things up with MK), you just can't grab it ever.

Date:   Jul 06, 08 at 6:52pm (PST)
that's pretty much what I was trying to say. :\

Any other horrible matchups that the Ice Climbers have?

Date:   Jul 06, 08 at 6:56pm (PST)
There are quite a lot, honestly. The top tier as we know it rapes them (except for like Falco). Several other oddballs like Jiggs and Peach are just a pain in the ass.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.