Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Boss Battles on Intense Difficulty. - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32197/t1140023-boss-battles-on-intense-difficulty/

Author:   Phantasio
Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 1:28am (PST)
Subject:   Boss Battles on Intense Difficulty.
-------------------------------------------
Any tips of advice to beat this other than to have a lot of free time since apparently that's how long it will take. With Yoshi the most bosses I've defeated are 7.

I have little to no problems with Crazy, Hand, Master Hand, Peter Piranha and Rayquaza (except when he jumps up and spins in circles I cannot seem to avoid the lightning that comes from the sky.

Duon is probably my least favorite since I seem to lose a decent amound of health against him. Porky is another one of my not so favorites. On Intense difficulty I cannot seem to avoid that yellow laser he shoots from the top of his head.

Author:   Chimcharizard
Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 1:30am (PST)
Subject:   re: Boss Battles on Intense Difficulty.
LOL. You are good/bad against the same bosses that I was. If you got used to reading the bosses moves, try using Charizards Rock Smash attack.

Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 1:36am (PST)
I've been using Yoshi mainly due to his Down+A attack. It takes fair amounts of damage. It usuall works well against Galleom. Have you beaten Boss Battles on Intense yet? And by the way, love your Redskins avatar. I'm a diehard since I'm in that area.

Author:   Distortion
Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 1:40am (PST)
Charizard's rock smash can take down most bosses in relatively few hits.

For Duon, it's simple: get behind him. He can't do as much damage to you that way.

Author:   onilink79
Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 1:41am (PST)
I cleared it with Fox. His Fair is amazing. His shine also works wonders with bosses. And, btw, Porky and Duon are also my least favorite bosses...

Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 1:53am (PST)
quote shadow993
Charizard's rock smash can take down most bosses in relatively few hits.

For Duon, it's simple: get behind him. He can't do as much damage to you that way.

Even on Intense? And would I do that move with Down+A or B?

Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 1:53am (PST)
I am a die hard skins fan too.

And Charizards rock smash can take out Master/Crazy hand in about 5-20 seconds. If you get a perfect hit, it takes about 1/3 of his life away.

And FYI, on intense mode, if you get hit by Tabuu's wing attack, you die instantly. Lol. I found out the hard way.

Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 2:04am (PST)
quote Chimcharizard
I am a die hard skins fan too.

And Charizards rock smash can take out Master/Crazy hand in about 5-20 seconds. If you get a perfect hit, it takes about 1/3 of his life away.

And FYI, on intense mode, if you get hit by Tabuu's wing attack, you die instantly. Lol. I found out the hard way.
I think it was on Very Hard where I surprisingly lived when Tabuu hit me with his wing spreading attack lol. Charizard is normally slow so hopefully his power better make up for it. People say Ganondorf makes up in power for what he lacks in speed. Well I say hell with that since I had so much trouble beating 100-Man Melee with Ganondorf though I finally managed to do so.

Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 2:09am (PST)
With Zard, you can survive a bit more than Yoshi since Zard is heavier.

Author:   Kanon_fan
Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 2:32am (PST)
Zelda and lightning kicks.....

Thats all im saying

Author:   Chekkaa
Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 2:45am (PST)
Fox is good because his blaster does good damage from a distance when you spam it. Lucas and Ness are also good when the bosses use energy attacks because you can absorb then with PSI Magnet. I have only managed very hard so far, and that was with Samus...

And for avoiding Tabuu's ring attack, just sidestep dodge. It's pretty easy. Shield and then press down for each ring.

Author:   kirby152
Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 2:50am (PST)

quote onilink79
cleared it with Fox. His Fair is amazing. His shine also works wonders with bosses. And, btw, Porky and Duon are also my least favorite bosses...
quote Catboy14
Fox is good because his blaster does good damage from a distance when you spam it.
Lol after awhile on fox, I never get hit besides when i fight porky and sometimes rayquaza.

Author:   Xnpio
Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 3:04am (PST)
I beat it with Charizard.. just get used to the patterns of each bosses attacks.. by the time I beat it, I could avoid all of meta-ridley, Ridley, Galleom, Porky, Rayquaza, The hands, and the majority of Duon's attacks. Every now and then I would have terrible luck and just get raped by Rayquaza.. lol.

but yeah.. Rock smash, Charizard's Over-B attack is great for bosses. If it takes longer than 15 seconds to kill Master Hand, you've gotta work on rock smashing a bit better.

Its nice with Charizard, because his air-dodge has a longer animation than most... Air-dodging is the key to survival.

Author:   Paul the great
Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 3:12am (PST)
i can never dodge taboo's wings of death

Author:   Aussie Legend
Date:   Apr 20, 08 at 3:13am (PST)
I've got to 8 with Marth, though I've only played Boss Battle Mode twice so far.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.