Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Quote... - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32195/t1349550-quote/

Author:   Mr.cool
Date:   Apr 15, 09 at 8:29pm (PST)
Subject:   Quote...
-------------------------------------------
Ok this is how it goes somebody will quote this message and somebody will quote theirs and so on but your message HAS to be about the Metroid games.

Author:   stickdude97
Date:   Apr 15, 09 at 8:35pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Quote...
quote Mr.cool
Ok this is how it goes somebody will quote this message and somebody will quote theirs and so on but your message HAS to be about the Metroid games.
So... you're starting a massive quote chain.

Anyways... do you think I should get wi-fi and wii shop points and buy Super Metroid, or buy MP1&2 with wii controls?

Author:   omegareaper7
Date:   Apr 15, 09 at 10:02pm (PST)
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

Anyways... do you think I should get wi-fi and wii shop points and buy Super Metroid, or buy MP1&2 with wii controls?
this could be interesting, and yes it think the first two with #3's controls would be interesting to say the least but super metroid is also a viable option.

Date:   Apr 15, 09 at 10:29pm (PST)
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

this could be interesting, and yes it think the first two with #3's controls would be interesting to say the least but super metroid is also a viable option.
I'd personally rather get the primes with wii controls.

Date:   Apr 17, 09 at 10:38pm (PST)
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

O.K. Get the games and controls, but Super Metroid sound pretty cool.

Author:   yugiRULER
Date:   Apr 17, 09 at 11:10pm (PST)
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

Get both, I got both. The VC games dont cost all that much. And the 3-D ones last longer, and are much better if you ask me.

Date:   Apr 17, 09 at 11:56pm (PST)
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

Get both, I got both. The VC games dont cost all that much. And the 3-D ones last longer, and are much better if you ask me.

I don't have wi-fi yet so I can't get Super Metroid right now. I'll get wi-fi later, eventually. I'm probably going to get the Primes first.

Author:   yugiRULER
Date:   Apr 18, 09 at 1:29pm (PST)
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

I don't have wi-fi yet so I can't get Super Metroid right now. I'll get wi-fi later, eventually. I'm probably going to get the Primes first.
Definitely because those are the best, AND you dont even have internet so you dont really have a choice.

Date:   Apr 18, 09 at 6:36pm (PST)
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

Definitely because those are the best, AND you dont even have internet so you dont really have a choice.

That is kinda true... I guess MP1 and 2 sounds pretty cool.

Author:   Mr_cool
Date:   Apr 28, 09 at 8:17pm (PST)
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

I wish thay made a MP4 like Dark Samus returns!!

Author:   Diachronos
Date:   May 07, 09 at 3:19am (PST)
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

Ganondorf's got a monopoly on Nintendo's theme of villains who are repeatedly killed and yet somehow always manage to come back; I doubt he'd appreciate DS taking any more steps in that direction.
Mostly 'cuz she'd kick his ass without even trying.

Author:   LinKing12
Date:   May 07, 09 at 3:42pm (PST)
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

Ganondorf's got a monopoly on Nintendo's theme of villains who are repeatedly killed and yet somehow always manage to come back; I doubt he'd appreciate DS taking any more steps in that direction.
Well, obviously something is coming to defeat Samus (if you saw the complete ending of MP3). Did anyone else noticed a close resemblance of that mystery ship to Sylux's ship and alt form in MP Hunters?

Date:   May 10, 09 at 6:05pm (PST)
quote LinKing12
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

Well, obviously something is coming to defeat Samus (if you saw the complete ending of MP3). Did anyone else noticed a close resemblance of that mystery ship to Sylux's ship and alt form in MP Hunters?
Wait, I have a question is there a MP1 and MP2 for Wii?

Date:   May 10, 09 at 6:25pm (PST)
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

Not yet, but there will be. They'll be the same as the GC version but with MP3 controls and the Credit system (I think). I'm looking forward to their release because I never played MP1 or 2 on GC.

Date:   May 12, 09 at 9:26pm (PST)
quote stickdude97
quote Mr_cool
quote LinKing12
quote Diachronos
quote Mr_cool
quote Mr.cool
quote yugiRULER
quote stickdude97
quote yugiRULER
quote Mr.cool
quote stickdude97
quote omegareaper7
quote stickdude97
quote Mr.cool

Not yet, but there will be. They'll be the same as the GC version but with MP3 controls and the Credit system (I think). I'm looking forward to their release because I never played MP1 or 2 on GC.
I never played MP1 or MP2 but I cant wwait for it to come out!!!!!!

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.