Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: What's the best team? - page 3

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32062/t809860-whats-best-team/3.htm

Author:   cantthinkofname
Date:   May 07, 09 at 3:34pm (PST)
Subject:   re: What's the best team?
-------------------------------------------
A great team should include at least one character who matches each of the following:

BRAWLER-strong melee and up-front powers, having a ranged attack helps to-mine is Black Panther.

MID-RANGE/ELEMENTAL(element to handle Ulik in Asgard-strong against annoying foes never come near brawlers or enemys to dangerous to approach for any reason-mine is Ghost Rider.

SHARP-SHOOTER-strong long range attacks and/or mid strengh multi hit attacks-mine is Silver Surfer.

WELL-ROUNDED-has powers for all occasions, strong ranged, strong up front, mid-radial, mid-multi hit, basicly all the others in one minus high striking-mine is Iron Man.
It is true shame that none of the flyers have high striking.
If you want details on my team go here. http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32062/t772186-team-combinations/6.htm

Author:   redo
Date:   May 08, 09 at 3:59pm (PST)
captin america, spiderman, iceman, human torch the kickbutt

Author:   FirstOne617
Date:   May 18, 09 at 9:20pm (PST)
Recently, I've been playing with Spider-Woman and Ghost Rider. I can't see why I'd ever need anyone else. One shot=one kill with both of them. Iron Man has the same style power too. I love it. Me and my friend have just been tearing our way through the levels. Our team right now consists of Spider-Woman, Ghost Rider, Cap and Deadpool. We've lost a character only once, when Cap jumped off a cliff. He was comp-controlled. It's totally unstoppable.

Author:   El Florizel
Date:   Aug 17, 09 at 12:06am (PST)
To be honest, almost every character on the game can be put together with anyone else and still make a decent team. Well, ALMOST everyone (I'm looking at you, Storm). But IMO the best team has to be:

Ghost Rider
Mr Fantastic
Iron Man
Deadpool

Mr Fantastic is on there because of his godly power with Fantastic Fists - he can just critical everything on the screen to death instantly with the big stompy move - including most mini bosses.

Ghost Rider is also hugely powerful with Ravaging Flame - it's rare to find an enemy that doesn't go down before one-three hits with that move, and Penance Stare means that he is basically never gonna run out of energy.

Deadpool and Ironman or on here because of their buffs - energy reroute means that both of them can use the energy-consuming press and hold moves that make them great, without risk of running low on energy; while Deadpool's battle cry means that both blade cyclone and uni-beam become ridiculously powerful.

Author:   Doctor
Date:   Nov 02, 09 at 6:37am (PST)
THOR *bleep* YES
Thor because he is the god of thunder and friggin war....

Iron Man, Captain America, and Thing because they were alright dudes.

if one died, it was Colossus, Deadpool or Spiderman

Author:   Ajjasith9
Date:   Apr 12, 10 at 2:14am (PST)
My best team is made up of Mr. Moon, Death in a pool, He who is made of iron, and the god of thunder. For the people who didn't get the hints it is Moon Knight, Deadpool, Ironman and Thor, but as soon as I get Blade and Ghost Rider, it's off to the ship for Thor and Ironman.

Author:   ??????
Date:   May 23, 10 at 7:02pm (PST)
The supernatreal team. The best. If not that, nick fury, western ghost rider, stark spiderman and hero for hire "luke cage

Author:   NimbleSoulThief
Date:   May 25, 10 at 11:08pm (PST)
Assassins (Deadpool, Wolverine, Elektra and Blade) is a great team, especially with their +60% credit bonus! I just found out that the Marvel Royalty team (Storm, Thor, Black Panther and Dr. Strange) have the same bonus, so I'll finally get to mix things up!

Author:   anotnioy2j
Date:   May 31, 10 at 10:03pm (PST)
wow...
all those teams are alright...
they would have no chance against my team though...
Hulk Wolverine Mr.Fanstastic Magneto
with Deadpool and Capatain America on the bench to use when needed

Author:   beer
Date:   Jul 01, 10 at 2:13am (PST)
best team def consists of wolverine and deadpool because they never die unless you're stupid. wolverine for his rage and deadpool for crowd control with his cyclone and long range pistols. after that, i use silver surfer for sniping and healing the party and either ghostrider for his resurrection or daredevil for his stun abilities.
(all the above granted you're playing in hard mode, not at ridiculousely high levels, so survival/endurance is priority)

Author:   zac629
Date:   Jul 12, 10 at 11:52pm (PST)
deadpool
iron man
human torch
and ghost rider

Author:   JordanP70
Date:   Nov 08, 10 at 8:19pm (PST)
Iron Man
Spider-man
Iceman
Nick Furyman

(I know it is fury, but the other guys had "man" at the end of their names!)

Author:   The Stinger
Date:   Jul 31, 11 at 12:42am (PST)
Ive used a lot of characters and I usually build my team like this.

Tank. A character that no matter how retarded the AI is, will be able to soak immense damage, and also deal damage. Hulk, Thing, or Colossus usually suit this role for me.

Recommend Hulk, with fully upgraded boost where he increases in size combined with the Spider's Bite trinket. This basicly makes him a blur of violent destruction. Other powers with that were the Stomp, and the Cyclone punch.

Flyer. Having a flyer can really speed things up when searching for items, or flying over pits or other obstructions that grounded characters have to traverse around. It also makes fighting melee enemies a breeze.

Recommend Human Torch with the power that blasts multiple enemies into the air, or Thor with Hammer Toss or Thor's Rage.

Range. Sometimes its fun to just stand off and blast enemies at a distance. My personal favorite is Cyclops with a maxed out ricochet blast, but if you dont have the DLC, Iron Man is a really good ranged attacker if you manage your plasma shots.

The last one is usually a copy of one of the other classes, or a utility character like Nightcrawler or Deadpool who can teleport past those pain in the ass locked doors.

Any character in the game though, can be turned into a beast character if enough time and credits are spent on them. Each time you play back through the game, all of the focus, strike and body upgrades return. Find the costume that has the best stats youre looking for and max them out.

My personal favorite team is as follows.

Captain America
Cyclops
Human Torch
Hulk

This team, is pretty much overkill on anything. Ive played the spots in the game with the infinitely respawning enemies for hours on end, just racking up credits.

You slap the Attuma's Wrath on Cap for an additional 25% damage with powers. Stick with the Ultimate costume to max out shield damage.

Cyke gets the white ring of Mandarin for an added 35% damage. Use his Astonishing or Ultimate costume to max out optic power.

Human Torch gets Starbolt's flame for an added 35% fire damage. Max out his focus on his costume.

Hulk gets Spider's Bite for 10% increased attack speed and 20% movement speed. Max out power damage and melee damage on the planet hulk costume.

When the enemies come, use the 3 step process of Rape, Rinse, and Repeat.

Author:   chaoman11
Date:   Jul 31, 11 at 4:38pm (PST)
nightcrawler, silver surfer, iron man, human torch
i beat the game on easy normal and hard with them

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.