Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Help! Wiimote maybe broken :( - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t954801-help-wiimote-maybe-broken/

Author:   almostfamousgrl
Date:   Jul 25, 07 at 6:06pm (PST)
Subject:   Help! Wiimote maybe broken :(
-------------------------------------------
I was playing Wii sports with my friend and we tried to start bowling. But when I raised my hand with the Wiimote in it, i couldn't raise the ball. Same thing happened in golf. I couldn't swing.

All the buttons work, and so does the hand on the menu for the game and the wii.

I have taken out and put back in the batteries, turned it off and on again and again, and I just don't know what to do, or whats wrong.

Help.

Author:   Bruin
Date:   Jul 25, 07 at 6:17pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Help! Wiimote maybe broken :(
Maybe it's Wii Sports?
Have you tried another controller on Wii sports?

"DSFAN365"

Author:   almostfamousgrl
Date:   Jul 25, 07 at 6:21pm (PST)
My friend just tried and it's working for her. She's using the other Wiimote that I have.

Author:   Gogetenks
Date:   Jul 25, 07 at 9:08pm (PST)
It sounds like a defective Wii remote. I haven't heard of any, but it appears that you have gotten one. I suggest try it out a little more, and if it simply doesn't work, go back to the store you purchased it at and explain the situation. If they don't do anything, then call Nintendo and tell them.

I've never heard of the accelerometer not working. This is strange.

Author:   Mr Sponget
Date:   Jul 25, 07 at 9:11pm (PST)
I think the accerelometer thingy could be broken. The pointing-clicking and the buttons might work but when you swing a sword in Zelda or something like that it doesn't work. That's what it is. I remember I had to call up Nintendo because they'd give you instructions on how to fix it. If not they'll be happy to replace for you.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.