Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Forum Feedback and Suggestions - page 2

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t679646-forum-feedback-suggestions/2.htm

Author:   Inferno Penguin
Date:   May 04, 06 at 10:26pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Forum Feedback and Suggestions
-------------------------------------------
I think he was referring to the Queen parodies.

Author:   Sonic Flash
Date:   May 05, 06 at 2:05am (PST)
quote zebra cakes
The top thingy on this forum has its pros and cons now. I used to go to this forum with my speakers on (without knowing it) and it was at full volume.... and now I know my speakers are on and I should turn them off.
You know that I 'shoot the messenger' and more recently that I smash faces into brick walls with no notice, and yet you still provoke me? >__>

Author:   Hell Fire
Date:   May 05, 06 at 8:57am (PST)
Ahhh, we've all been spared! Nice touch. Nice SWF also.

quote Sonic Flash
And what makes you think after 7 years of using Flash that I need the Actionscript code for a mute button. >.> Then you'd likely complain that you have to click it everytime, and instead suggest an "unmute" button.
What makes you think that I knew you had 7 years experience in Flash? Your username could have many meanings. Flash Gordon anyone? Plus, there are loads of people who focus soley on the graphical side.

Date:   May 05, 06 at 11:40am (PST)
quote Hell_Fire

quote Sonic Flash
And what makes you think after 7 years of using Flash that I need the Actionscript code for a mute button. >.> Then you'd likely complain that you have to click it everytime, and instead suggest an "unmute" button.
What makes you think that I knew you had 7 years experience in Flash? Your username could have many meanings. Flash Gordon anyone? Plus, there are loads of people who focus soley on the graphical side.

@Hell_Fire: Welcome to Sonic Flash's domain! Please abandon all hope of any sort of resistance on your way in, or risk a nasty face-smashing! Thank you!

Author:   Zebra Cakes
Date:   May 05, 06 at 1:54pm (PST)
quote Sonic Flash
quote zebra cakes
The top thingy on this forum has its pros and cons now. I used to go to this forum with my speakers on (without knowing it) and it was at full volume.... and now I know my speakers are on and I should turn them off.
You know that I 'shoot the messenger' and more recently that I smash faces into brick walls with no notice, and yet you still provoke me? >__>
SORRY MOD. I forgot my place.

Date:   May 05, 06 at 2:50pm (PST)
quote Inferno Penguin
quote Hell_Fire

quote Sonic Flash

@Hell_Fire: Welcome to Sonic Flash's domain! Please abandon all hope of any sort of resistance on your way in, or risk a nasty face-smashing! Thank you!
I just knew this place was going to be nice and freindly. Who wants to be my Neofwiend?

Date:   May 05, 06 at 3:05pm (PST)
~We're all neofwiends here. <3 ~
And the Flash part of my name was originally put there arbitrarily; it's coincidence that I also happened to enjoy Flash.
PS. I'm totally naming my kid Flash Gordon.

Anyways this isn't a GD. >.<

Date:   May 05, 06 at 7:27pm (PST)
quote Sonic Flash
Anyways this isn't a GD. >.<
Clearly it is.

@Helly: <3

Author:   oOhennersOo
Date:   May 08, 06 at 9:44pm (PST)
Shouldn't all the game discussion threads be stopped and all discussion moved to corresponding forums now that we have more than just General Wii? Something to consider maybe...

I know that will pretty much stop all conversation in them, but what else are you supposed to do?

Date:   May 09, 06 at 5:16am (PST)
I agree, but there's still a lack of forums. 5 to be exact. The game threads with most discussion are the ones without forums.

Date:   May 09, 06 at 12:37pm (PST)
I'm guess that next week a lot more forums will be put in, but for this week, this forum's going to be pretty full. Sonic Flash has got his work cut out for him.

Date:   May 10, 06 at 2:54am (PST)
Not that I was starving for work before this.

This forum is also a useful area to discuss new games, raise awareness of them, and if applicable to direct others to the corresponding forum related to it, if there is one.

Author:   drmario
Date:   May 11, 06 at 7:39pm (PST)
Just out of curiosity, why is the ps3 and wii forums at the bottom of the thread index? Why not have them right at the top because they are already high in activity.

Author:   ChiroVette
Date:   May 12, 06 at 3:29pm (PST)
I just wanted to make a suggestion. I was wondering if maybe you could change the look of the forum to be a little more like what Neoseeker normally looks like? The light colors are really hard on my eyes for some reason. I think that if you just changed the color scheme a little, and make it look a little more tradition, even with totally different colors, it would look better. I think its because all the White is taking away a lot of the normal borders that would exist. Anyway, sorry if that is offensive, I don't mean to walk in here and be critical, but I think that's what this thread is for.

Date:   May 12, 06 at 3:31pm (PST)
Alrighty, fellow co-mod of GTA4.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.