Neoseeker.com Forum Thread: Where can i get cheaper Wii controler? - page 1

reprinted from http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/
original thread: http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1669515-get-cheaper-wii-controler/

Author:   apologiz2lat
Date:   Aug 04, 11 at 9:01am (PST)
Subject:   Where can i get cheaper Wii controler?
-------------------------------------------
my white wii controller have been broken, where can buy cheaper one?

Author:   Justin
Date:   Aug 04, 11 at 5:45pm (PST)
Subject:   re: Where can i get cheaper Wii controler?
Not sure about a cheaper one, but I usually buy all my stuff from Gamespot. Unlike the other popular stores, it always has the product and is usually at a pretty low price.

Author:   bbb7002004
Date:   Aug 04, 11 at 6:36pm (PST)
You can go with cheaper 3rd party brands pretty much anywhere that sells Wii games, or go for used controllers from a specialty store like Gamestop.

For my money, I stick with first party controllers, and usually new. The controller is your main interface to your games, if it doesn't work perfectly your experience is ruined every time.

Author:   Justin
Date:   Aug 04, 11 at 8:01pm (PST)
Gamestop is what I meant XD I've had so much trouble with third party chargeable stations and controllers. They may be reasonably cheap, but I highly suggest buying something with a little more durability.

Author:   apologiz2lat
Date:   Aug 05, 11 at 10:05am (PST)
quote bbb7002004
You can go with cheaper 3rd party brands pretty much anywhere that sells Wii games, or go for used controllers from a specialty store like Gamestop.

For my money, I stick with first party controllers, and usually new. The controller is your main interface to your games, if it doesn't work perfectly your experience is ruined every time.
thanks, i will try.

Author:   PoKeNerd
Date:   Aug 22, 11 at 6:19pm (PST)
Try www.amazon.com or if that doesn't work, try www.ebay.com they should have some cheap ones up for sale.

Author:   Castaway
Date:   Aug 27, 11 at 10:16am (PST)
I usually get games new from stores like Best Buy (if I can't find the one I was there, I get it new off Amazon.com), and I do the same with the controllers. Like someone else said, if the controllers are used and not perfect, the game experience is pretty much ruined. So, if you can, get them new, even if they're not cheaper.

Copyright Neo Era Media, Inc. 1999-2014.
All Rights Reserved.